Pages:
Author

Topic: KoukanExchange | MP/VANILLA/RELOADIT for Bitcoins | Automated | LOWEST FEE - page 7. (Read 11089 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Added more MP. $20 one as well. Have multiple 500$ MP on the site. And also a $490.

No registration required. Just click and buy!
darn dude wheres the 20$
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Added more MP. $20 one as well. Have multiple 500$ MP on the site. And also a $490.

No registration required. Just click and buy!
Added more again. Sorry about that! They are getting sold out faster than I can put them on! I will add a lower amount tonight!

www.KoukanExchange.com
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Site is sold out again. Could you add a few low amounts like $20 as well? I sent you an email with that request also. Thanks!
Sold out last night - I added more today! All high amounts! I am buying at 102!!! better than most!
Thanks! Added more amount up to the site. Sorry about the delay!
You guys are awesome. Did 2 more transactions. TY
Sold out of large level MP's. Will add more tomorrow! Low level ones are up and available for purchase!
Added more large amounts above $300 get them while they're hot!
Me too! I actually have used your service on SR a couple times Smiley

Loaded the site up with more low level amounts. When these sell I am putting up more of a diverse range.

Thanks
Selling like crazy. Will update the site with more ASAP!  Grin
Added more low dollar codes 6-13.   Smiley
Added a lot of low amount right now:

6- $150
6- $145
2- $125

One of the codes labeled $150 actually has $155 and one of them labeled 125$ actually has 130$.

Good luck Smiley

Also Please note that you are not able to load these codes on any PayPal except a US PayPal.
Cool, glad you like it!

Also, I received a question about PayPal and just to clarify - our service does not fund your PayPal automatically. If you wish to use our service to fund your PayPal, you will need to enter the code in your PayPal yourself.

Thanks everyone
Wow this site is freaking awesome. Just bought a $125 moneypak and got code in about 20 minutes. TY
I added a lot of MP codes tonight. A bunch between 400-500$ and even put a $20 one in there for if anyone may be skeptical still.

Let me know if you have questions.
Updated the Original Post with FAQ:

FAQ:

What is a 'MoneyPak' and how can I use it?
MoneyPak's are gift cards that are used to reload Prepaid Debit Cards (https://www.moneypak.com/WhoAccepts.aspx). Not only are they able to reload Debit Cards, but you can also add the money to your PayPal account with ease.

What are the fee's to use your service?
Our service pull the BlockChain.info last price and adds a 7% fee. The price is usually relatively close to the www.Preev.com price.

Why should I buy from you and not from others?
Simply put, we have some of the best customer service around and the best prices around. Look at our 'Trust' page for example; We have return customers because they appreciate the prompt email communications and cheap fees that they cannot find anywhere else.

I still do not trust you, can I use escrow?
Sure! Please PM me and we can work the escrow out!

I have 50+BTC I want to sell; Can you give me a discount?
Please PM me or Email me at [email protected] if you want to exchange a large amount of Bitcoin - we may be able to work out a better price.

Cool! Glad you like it.
Activity: 168
Worked for $465 nice site man.
Pages:
Jump to: