Pages:
Author

Topic: KoukanExchange | MP/VANILLA/RELOADIT for Bitcoins | Automated | LOWEST FEE - page 9. (Read 11116 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I understand your suspicions. I am offering an extremely good deal now to establish good reviews/client base. Also I will not really be selling many low priced MP #'s for that exact reason. The little money lost from selling a couple $30 MoneyPaks is not that big of a deal when those clients that buy the $30 MP buy a $500MP later down the line. The goal is to create rapport with the suspicious customers with the smaller MP. The 30$ MP buyers should be posting today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
When a moneypak costs $5 to purchase, and your fee is 7% this would make no sense to buy a moneypak for $30 and offer to sell it on your site. You're only get 2.10 of your $5 fee. This is very suspicious honestly.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Where are the reviews from the 30 dollar mp?
Thanks for taking the "risk" so other can see we are a legit exchange! I will be adding a couple more smaller amount within 5-8 hours.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I HIGHLY vouch this exchange and it is 100% legit. I risked 2.24 BTC and it paid off! I will be using this site in the future for any MP I may need. Thank you so much!

https://blockchain.info/tx/eb8bad005a4fd951c8f2dbfbdf6a0bc2cd3a22d23ef544b626d9eb5f6593f817 for proof of the transaction if needed.
Sold the first two 30$ MoneyPak's within a day, and the two who bought them should be posting good news when they get on. I just added 11 MP codes to the website.

1- $50
3- $125
1- $300
1- $370
1- $375
1- $440
3- $500

As I am writing this to buy a $500MP from our site it will only cost you BTC4.0165. A pretty great deal if you ask me!

Questions or concerns? Let me know! [email protected]

Hey all!

Just writing this to let you all know of a website I recently developed with the help of a member of BitTask (excellent website by the way). The website is nothing specifically "new" but it puts a twist in other ways this has been done before. And also is one of the few up right now. It is difficult to get a BTC debit card but very simple to get a GreenDot card ( https://www.moneypak.com/WhoAccepts.aspx ) and with this service you can transfer the funds from BTC to Fiat.

EDIT : WE HAVE NOW ADDED RELOADIT AND VANILLA RELOAD

Whats so new about this!?:

Currently a lot of people that are exchanging BTC for MoneyPak do it manually which in turn takes in upwards of 12-24 Hours - KoukanExchange has it all automated. At any given time there will be 10-20 MP numbers for "sale" which will be sent to the buyer after 3 confirmations of payment - Less than 30 minutes. We are planning on being around a while - we currently have two $30 MoneyPaks up on the site so that people can gain our trust, I will put up more numbers within 12-24 hours. I encourage any people that are suspicious to buy the 30$ MoneyPak to review the service or inform me of anything I can fix.

Whats the cost?:

We will be getting the price from "BlockChain" and then adding a  fee. That's it! No 5$ on top of everything. Just a flat fee whether you are buying 30$ or 500$! Yes this is extremely cheap - cheaper than most other places so take advantage!
Questions or ideas for us?
Email us at [email protected] - Or PM me here.

Edit:

FAQ:

What is a 'MoneyPak' and how can I use it?
MoneyPak's are gift cards that are used to reload Prepaid Debit Cards (https://www.moneypak.com/WhoAccepts.aspx). Not only are they able to reload Debit Cards, but you can also add the money to your PayPal account with ease. **YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO FUND US PAYPAL**

What are the fee's to use your service?
Our service pull the BlockChain.info last price and adds a fee. The price is usually relatively close to the www.Preev.com price.
Current rate is 5% - This is THE LOWEST FEE you will find anywhere!

Why should I buy from you and not from others?
Simply put, we have some of the best customer service around and the best prices around. We have return customers because they appreciate the prompt email communications and cheap fees that they cannot find anywhere else.

I still do not trust you, can I use escrow?
Sure! Please PM me and we can work the escrow out!

I have 5+BTC I want to sell; Can you give me a discount?
Please PM me or Email me at [email protected] if you want to exchange a large amount of Bitcoin - we may be able to work out a better price.

Thank you!
www.KoukanExchange.com
Pages:
Jump to: