Pages:
Author

Topic: KoukanExchange | MP/VANILLA/RELOADIT for Bitcoins | Automated | LOWEST FEE - page 4. (Read 11089 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I added your code and hooked you up with some extra cash. What happened was two people bought the same code and sent the funds within 5 minutes of each other. My system doesn't lock the code until three confirmations of payment.

Added more today!

That seems to be tha flaw in the whole system Sad I dont know if this has been mentioned before but it should be changed so that once you send the first payment, unconfirmed it takes it off the list. Than doesnt release the codes until its confirmed. If within 24 hours the payment isnt 100% complete it will put the code back into the list.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Just tried this today! The service works great!

THANK YOU KOUKAN!!!! Fantastic dealer. I will do business with you again!!! Highly recommended to anyone needing to cash in those hard earned BTC!!!

This is an honest business man! Easy to deal with! I was even reimbursed for my wait Smiley Thanks again Koukan.
Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
THANK YOU KOUKAN!!!! Fantastic dealer. I will do business with you again!!! Highly recommended to anyone needing to cash in those hard earned BTC!!!

This is an honest business man! Easy to deal with! I was even reimbursed for my wait Smiley Thanks again Koukan.
Cheesy Grin Cheesy
I added your code and hooked you up with some extra cash. What happened was two people bought the same code and sent the funds within 5 minutes of each other. My system doesn't lock the code until three confirmations of payment.

Added more today!
Crypto is King.
Koukanexchange,

Please respond and fix the error of the $170 MoneyPak lack of inventory to fill my order. After reviewing this thread in detail I have full faith in you and your delivery of services and MoneyPak codes. I will continue to do business with you for a long time as long as this matter is taken care of. I appreciate your services for the community and look forward to future business with you.
Crypto is King.
Whats so new about this!?:

Currently a lot of people that are exchanging BTC for MoneyPak do it manually which in turn takes in upwards of 12-24 Hours - KoukanExchange has it all automated. At any given time there will be 10-20 MP numbers for "sale" which will be sent to the buyer after 3 confirmations of payment - Less than 30 minutes.

I just purchased a $170 MoneyPak and got this message AFTER the site let me order and get to the confirmation page stating I would have my code after 3 confirmations!
Sorry we dont have a card worth 170 in stock, We will get one ASAP and email you at [email protected] within 24 hours - Please email us if you receive this message!
I sent an email to support. This MoneyPak is time sensitive for me and I used your service because of the above quote stating it is FULLY AUTOMATIC and Stocked with MoneyPaks that will be delivered upon payment! Why do you have MoneyPaks listed that aren't there yet?? Please send me my code ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Great service!! Just got a $270 MP & took about 20 minutes or so,very easy too  Grin

Thanks!!!

Give these guys some Trust points people!!!  Grin
Activity: 9
I ordered and I send 0.001 btc short but i have 0.06 in my btc-e but i can't send it because of btc-e's policies.  can we work this out koukan?
Added more right about now. Sorry for the delays everyone, been working on multiple projects that have been taking my time this weekend.
Activity: 33
i anxiously await your MP refills
Thanks! I am having some hiccups along the way but nothing major! Glad you like it! Going to be adding more tonight.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Just did another buy for a $195 MoneyPak.  Immediate success.  Site is operating smoothly and reliably.
Added more amounts this morning. A lot lower amounts due to high request.
Just updating you all to say we are developing a new site!

VanillaForBitcoin.com will allow users to purchase Vanilla Reloads for their BitCoins. It will be run by us so expect the same great customer service and excellent prices. We will be LIVE within a day or so.
I added more today. My prices are still at GOX - higher than most - You save money!

Most I added are high amounts too!
Added more! A lot of high levels now.
Sold out again - Added more today!
Thanks man! I try to have competitive prices!!
Pages:
Jump to: