Pages:
Author

Topic: KRUNIAC Scam ASIC 1 share - page 2. (Read 21628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
June 14, 2013, 12:09:47 PM
I noticed that no one from this community showed up to my party at West End. Most unfortunate. I was pretty wound up - actually only had two shots and two beers to keep myself somewhat grounded in case some shit jumped off.

Pretty disappointing. On the other hand, it was pretty fun. Feeling pretty old now. Tongue

What's pretty disappointing is that you're low enough to go and scam people for money, rather than earning it legitimately. It isn't hard to get of your ass, I wonder what your parents think about you being an asshole?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 14, 2013, 10:49:20 AM
I noticed that no one from this community showed up to my party at West End. Most unfortunate. I was pretty wound up - actually only had two shots and two beers to keep myself somewhat grounded in case some shit jumped off.

Pretty disappointing. On the other hand, it was pretty fun. Feeling pretty old now. Tongue
June 14, 2013, 01:21:50 AM
Military record?

13B Army Reg., B Btry, 1/40 FA, Ft. Sill, OK.

What'd you do to get kicked out? There's no such thing as <1 year contracts in the Army.

Good luck getting a CCW in California, especially in LA. You're more likely to find gold buried in your backyard.

Psychoed out, unfortunately.

He already implied that he bribed Maryland officials to give him a CCW (unobtainium for law-abiders).

No, I didn't. You implied that. I stated a fact. You made an inference.

Good luck getting a CCW in California, especially in LA.

I'm well aware. =/ The best I can do is a home piece. I'm not happy about that, but I don't write the legislation.

He'll probably do the same here, with all his scammed funds.

More grossly wild speculation. No evidence to back any of these wild theories up. Just blahblahblah. XD

To the shitcan with your trust

I've already done business on my other username. Went smooth. No problems. This name is forever associated with distrust and insane accusations. That's fine.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
June 14, 2013, 12:17:58 AM
Activity: 140
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
June 13, 2013, 09:55:54 PM
Am I still getting reimbursed?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
June 13, 2013, 06:08:58 PM
Military record?

What'd you do to get kicked out? There's no such thing as <1 year contracts in the Army.

Good luck getting a CCW in California, especially in LA. You're more likely to find gold buried in your backyard.

He already implied that he bribed Maryland officials to give him a CCW (unobtainium for law-abiders). He'll probably do the same here, with all his scammed funds.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 13, 2013, 05:46:54 PM
Military record?

June 13, 2013, 11:24:52 AM
I wrote a large post to this, and then I realized...

Lawl.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
June 13, 2013, 11:03:54 AM
Here's the end of the story. You're sitting there, acting like a child, making up stories and throwing obscene accusations. I'm sitting here paid. Got that? Paid.
Cry

Why so serious?  My last post was mostly me displaying some sympathy and clearly those were not genuine allegations.  I'm surprised you didn't get that. Huh

$5,000 does not equal "paid". Sad

If you hadn't already failed, you would know that.  You would either be happy with your lot in life - clearly you are not - or you would have enough that a scam such as this wouldn't even cross your mind.

But wait!  You'll be "deep in a pretty hot chick" in about five days' time! Roll Eyes Fuck me, you're a broken individual.  Sorry to be so blunt, but the hints of self-loathing are, frankly, tragic.  Again, you are who you are, probably through no fault of your own.  I get that.  But apportioning blame  - whether to yourself, society, the internet, scam victims or women - really doesn't get you anywhere. Sad

On a brighter note - and the one thing I will give you (two if you take the compliment about being smart) - CA is beautiful.  It has everything - permanently sunny, of course, but skiing, beaches, wine country, heck even Vegas - I'll be heading that way myself, hopefully within two years.  Whether you are moving or not - and traffic notwithstanding - LA was a good choice.

(FYI for anyone genuinely interested in pursuing a claim against Kruniac: it wouldn't matter if he moved to Alaska, the old address would be enough! Smiley)
June 13, 2013, 08:59:33 AM
... Also factor in that I'm moving within a week.
Cheesy

Sure you are.

You seem to have a LARGE problem believing legitimate and plausible things. This isn't "I can turn your 0.5 BTC into 1.0 BTC. Trust me." This is me. Just me.

You didn't believe I was moving "within a week" - I should be out of here Tuesdayish.

You don't believe I have a military record - if you know anyone in the Army who has contacts with recruiters, look me up. I did a stretch in 06. No big deal, nothing fancy. Pull string go boom 13B at Ft. Sill. Nothing to brag about, just another thing to state.

So while I've been open and honest about these particulars about me, you seem more than happy to make random shit up. Prison records, sex offender, blah blah blah. You're a fucking child throwing stones because you can't touch me otherwise.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm surprised no one has labeled me a "fat 12 year old" or threw down the "you live in your mom's basement" or something.

Here's the end of the story. You're sitting there, acting like a child, making up stories and throwing obscene accusations. I'm sitting here paid. Got that? Paid.

I'm going to be taint deep in a pretty hot chick in about five days (give or take), trying not to die from heat exhaustion due to the change in weather. You're still going to be living in fairy tale land involving super detectives, lawsuits that never occur, and other fantasies.

I'll be going back to my normal daily, which (although this isn't exactly bragging material) involves coding for 4-6 hours a day, watching movies, playing a plethora of video games, and generally enjoying my life. Hell, with the change in venue, I'll probably hit Das Bunker or something, tear up Universal, and hit the beach.

So you go ahead. Make your little shit comments about "prison records". Laugh at how I "lie" about everything. I hope that somewhere in your mind, that laughter gradually fades into the echos of nothing - no one is laughing. No one is joking. I'm having an almost cheesy ending, everyone else is gnashing teeth and fantasizing about justice.

Take that with you on your way to your normal day. Smiley
June 13, 2013, 08:50:23 AM
Military record?

The photos earlier in the thread are proof positive that AT BEST you have a prison record.

Not at all. Any simple background check would show this. I've never been in any trouble with any law enforcement agency. Smiley

More likely, you have a permanent record on a sex offenders register somewhere.

See above. You're just trolling now. I've never been in any kind of legal trouble whatsoever.

Putting aside the scams for a second, you actually seem quite smart.  Bored, perhaps, enough to be toying with people even now, but smart!

Okie.

Sadly, smart is no guarantee in life.  Relatively intelligent people, through no fault of their own - whether it be the cards they are dealt, undue influence of family or friends or a physiological imbalance of some sort - regularly fail in life.

I agree with this statement.

yet still failing and not understanding how or why your life is the way it is?

Things are pretty awesome over here. I have trouble saving cash (I always manage to find something to toss it into), and even more trouble staying positively motivated towards long term goals. My long term goal of relocating, getting a place for my girl and I to be together, and branch out had stalled.

Luckily, due to some stroke of good fortune, I managed to scavenge some funds in a two to three day period. Now I'm on my way!

It's almost like a movie. Being almost down and out. Suddenly coming into cash. Music starts playing. Pick out an apartment (finalizing it today), ordering the plane ticket. Broad is all excited and dreamy eyed. It's pretty cliche. With my luck, I'll get shot tonight at my birthday bash.

Now THAT would be Hollywood. Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
June 13, 2013, 08:11:16 AM
Military record? Cheesy

The photos earlier in the thread are proof positive that AT BEST you have a prison record. More likely, you have a permanent record on a sex offenders register somewhere.

Putting aside the scams for a second, you actually seem quite smart.  Bored, perhaps, enough to be toying with people even now, but smart!  Sadly, smart is no guarantee in life.  Relatively intelligent people, through no fault of their own - whether it be the cards they are dealt, undue influence of family or friends or a physiological imbalance of some sort - regularly fail in life.  They are either less capable or sociable or personable or just plain unlucky.  Society can't fix it, the internet can't fix it.  Being smart - having at least that tool available to you - yet still failing and not understanding how or why your life is the way it is?  It must be soul destroying.

Get your pleasures where you can, I guess. Undecided
June 13, 2013, 03:08:51 AM
I hope you enjoy LA! Or was that all lies and fabrication ?

The irony is that I don't believe that I've lied about or fabricated any portion of my personal life (that I can think of). It's not something that I've felt the need to do. I don't lie about my living situation, my military record, or my employment.

And yeah, LA should be pretty awesome. This will be my second time on the west coast, and it's really beautiful out there. It'll take me a year to acclimate to the new weather. I've lived in Maryland my entire life. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
June 13, 2013, 03:03:09 AM
I hope you enjoy LA! Or was that all lies and fabrication ?
June 13, 2013, 02:02:54 AM
Have a great party tonight Garrott, I mean that.

You may as well as it's the last party you'll be celebrating without your new friends.

Not even going to point out how stupid you are. Cheesy

I got an apartment lined up earlier this evening, and I'm feelin' pretty damn good. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2013, 01:54:41 AM
Have a great party tonight Garrott, I mean that.

You may as well as it's the last party you'll be celebrating without your new friends.
June 13, 2013, 01:43:47 AM
It's my birthday! Cheesy
June 12, 2013, 08:09:30 PM
I have legal insulation.
I have a Maryland carry permit.

Since MD carry permits are known to be unobtainium without bribery, let's put 2 and 2 together; you're basically saying you could get away with murder because you've paid off the government. Congrats.

That's probably the most cynical statement I've read in the past week. I also feel that's a broad generalization (although the spirit of your statement is spot on about gun control in this state) regarding the current laws here.

The apartment search continues. Dun dun dunnnnn.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
June 12, 2013, 06:11:58 PM
I have legal insulation.
I have a Maryland carry permit.

Since MD carry permits are known to be unobtainium without bribery, let's put 2 and 2 together; you're basically saying you could get away with murder because you've paid off the government. Congrats.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
June 12, 2013, 05:58:57 PM
Wow.
2 signed messages by the owner of the ASICMiner share (Kruniac). The first, promising to transfer upon receipt of payment. The other a signed statement requesting transfer of the share. Nobody but the owner of that address (and therefore that ASICMiner share) could have made these promises, received payment for the deal, and then failed to successfully fulfill the terms of the deal.

Lesson learned: use escrow.  The reason I didn't was because I felt a that over the previous week I had dealings with Kruniac.  He had trusted me in a deal worth more and I assumed he was an honest person looking to trade on #bitcoin-otc and his reputation there was worth more than the 1.8 BTC he would steal from me.  Multiply by 20 and now I see how easily this type of scam can happen.

From Kruniac:
--------MESSAGE--------
When the payment of 1.8 BTC is received by the address of : 14cBNrTYW9XCnYhJqJ9ooAMzz7zAnojWaz

A transfer request will be sent to Friedcat for one (1) ASICMiner direct share.

The request will be made on behalf of the user ryanAC, controlling the address: 14WzWD9GP2Zq93h935JkhqY3dK91UtiyDv
----------------------------

Sig: HyD7yFtPR8KeqvzJZ6Hzd6M6yEZ576nfl1lRcNwZ8Ev0/QqrB/HCgovoe4rVgkG8nWFkp9lVuwJi9IRewsxPIM4=

From Kruniac:
--------MESSAGE--------
My username is Kruniac (As you can see), controlling Bitcoin address: 14cBNrTYW9XCnYhJqJ9ooAMzz7zAnojWaz
I received one (1) share of ASICMiner via an auction: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2364193

I'd like to transfer ownership of my ASICMiner share to:

User: ryanAC
Address: 14WzWD9GP2Zq93h935JkhqY3dK91UtiyDv
------------------

Signature:H2/88WCvcOR1z6q2u9NxJz1sAN1iE0Q80HAWdrvVM8zNsO0mQJzZVE5iRQ+VK7A9bTHDE9o+bT99ORJHK/0yRXE=
Pages:
Jump to: