Pages:
Author

Topic: KRUNIAC Scam ASIC 1 share - page 6. (Read 21653 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 11, 2013, 10:11:44 PM
It seems he just send friedcat his share transfer multiple times and looking from your chat it seemed like he hoped the shares were sent to me since I used escrow and he wouldn't get his 2.45BTC from me If he didn't actually transfer it. But based on his multiple sent requests freidcat had transfer to someone else instead of me. So someone who bought from him wihtout escrow got the shares and I didn't, so no money from escrow from him. and someone ended up not getting scammed.

I sent the funds back to you after determining that this chap's not transferring any shares to you.

No, I ACTUALLY DID transfer the share via Friedcat. In fact, he was the only person I transferred shares to. Why?

He used escrow Smiley

You can check the PM records (if you can do that, John). I sent two PMs to Friedcat.

One was me transferring the share to Methax.

The other was me trying to confirm the share to Friedcat.

Regardless of what happened with any other transactions, it sounds like Friedcat made a transfer based on someone else's message (jwest?). I transferred ownership of that share on June 05, 2013, at 08:16:26 AM.

No other PMs were sent to Friedcat involving a transfer.

Methax is the only person authorized by me to own that share. Period. I don't know how much more clear I can be.

At this point, I'm not even interested in the escrow. It's the principle Tongue

Methax was the only person to demand escrow. I accepted. I legitimately transferred ownership of the share BECAUSE he demanded escrow.

I'm not the admin here. Anyway, I think I have sufficient proof that the share isn't transferred to him, and that you're trying to sell the poor share multiple times, so the funds is refunded to the buyer.

I'll let this go. I made my money.

I will say this - I DID transfer the share to methax before I made any deals with anyone else.

I DO have screenshots to prove this.

I transferred it because HE USED ESCROW, and I COULD NOT get funds without LEGITIMATELY transferring it.

That's all.
so i ask again, did you scam me?  or will i get an ASICMiner share as agreed?  or will I get my 2.2BTC back?

You literally just PMed me that, and I'm guessing you didn't like the answer. And like anyone stuck in fantasyland, you keep asking the same question until you get an answer you can live with.

You aren't getting a share. Methax is the only person SUPPOSED to own that share. Due to Friedcat making a clerical error, I believe Jwest owns it. Talk to him about it.

Talk to BigBitz about getting your 2.2 BTC back. He stole ~16 coins from me Robin Hood style. Smiley

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 11, 2013, 10:00:24 PM
It seems he just send friedcat his share transfer multiple times and looking from your chat it seemed like he hoped the shares were sent to me since I used escrow and he wouldn't get his 2.45BTC from me If he didn't actually transfer it. But based on his multiple sent requests freidcat had transfer to someone else instead of me. So someone who bought from him wihtout escrow got the shares and I didn't, so no money from escrow from him. and someone ended up not getting scammed.

I sent the funds back to you after determining that this chap's not transferring any shares to you.

No, I ACTUALLY DID transfer the share via Friedcat. In fact, he was the only person I transferred shares to. Why?

He used escrow Smiley

You can check the PM records (if you can do that, John). I sent two PMs to Friedcat.

One was me transferring the share to Methax.

The other was me trying to confirm the share to Friedcat.

Regardless of what happened with any other transactions, it sounds like Friedcat made a transfer based on someone else's message (jwest?). I transferred ownership of that share on June 05, 2013, at 08:16:26 AM.

No other PMs were sent to Friedcat involving a transfer.

Methax is the only person authorized by me to own that share. Period. I don't know how much more clear I can be.

At this point, I'm not even interested in the escrow. It's the principle Tongue

Methax was the only person to demand escrow. I accepted. I legitimately transferred ownership of the share BECAUSE he demanded escrow.

I'm not the admin here. Anyway, I think I have sufficient proof that the share isn't transferred to him, and that you're trying to sell the poor share multiple times, so the funds is refunded to the buyer.

I'll let this go. I made my money.

I will say this - I DID transfer the share to methax before I made any deals with anyone else.

I DO have screenshots to prove this.

I transferred it because HE USED ESCROW, and I COULD NOT get funds without LEGITIMATELY transferring it.

That's all.
so i ask again, did you scam me?  or will i get an ASICMiner share as agreed?  or will I get my 2.2BTC back?
June 11, 2013, 09:32:31 PM
Where at? I'm having a party (birthday in two days) over there at West End tavern, if you'd like to come. Two beers on me. Smiley

That might just be worth flying to MD for.

If you have a badge, a gun, and an arrest warrant...

Nononono. He doesn't need any of that. Let him come as is. A badass. I want to see a badass show up at my little party in the West End. ^__^
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
June 11, 2013, 09:30:57 PM
Where at? I'm having a party (birthday in two days) over there at West End tavern, if you'd like to come. Two beers on me. Smiley

If you have a badge, a gun, and an arrest warrant...
June 11, 2013, 09:23:44 PM

You look like the type that would do something like that. Do it. Cheesy Two free beers for anyone who claims to be a member of the Bitcoin community.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2013, 09:22:31 PM

June 11, 2013, 09:22:09 PM
Thurmont.  Wanna meet and trade some coins?

Only if you bring cash. As in USD on your person. It'll be a pain to bring a laptop over there, but I can manage.

8 PM - West End tavern, June 13th. Make sure to bring a FAT wallet.
legendary
June 11, 2013, 09:20:45 PM
When you verified, did you have an errant carriage return?  I've quoted the exact message that was signed.  This verifies for me...

Transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/6a4994b257f2881095be0d2162e757485ca87ecbd10d6dd74a312ea408f64fcd

Address:
1Gp2zKedWteyz7nU2fc4dv3CeXDjvC4kYK

dhenson is the owner of 1Gp2zKedWteyz7nU2fc4dv3CeXdjvC4kYK  Thank you for returning my funds!!!

Signature:
G1ghiheVYg5272OL6QVuE1ffoLNGM+3ycHZggM79IcrWLP+NWpStZKF1vg9oepvGNKJa61GaDUaBAboArNrEEag=
Activity: 294
June 11, 2013, 09:19:49 PM
Thurmont.  Wanna meet and trade some coins?
June 11, 2013, 09:17:53 PM
Maybe his ex-wife is a nice person?

Careful guys...

Until a subpoena comes back from his ISP it is purely speculation that this is Garrott Gardner.  That won't happen until the MD police decide to take this seriously and issue the subpoena.  Yes Jwest verified that his picture matches the Skype conversation, but that isn't definitive.

At this point it is just an assumption that this is his identity.  

I am 100% committed to following this through no matter the effort, I just want to make sure people don't start getting stupid over it.

You should probably listen to this, folks. Also, given the SLIM chance that a subpoena does get filed, when the ISP returns a name that isn't mine, or when any accusations are filled with so much reasonable doubt due to multiple people sharing a location, or when I'm not in Maryland any more....

Well, you get the point.

But go ahead. Continue to fap over my "dox". Make sure to spam people that may know me. Keep it up. Cheesy

I live about 20 minutes from Hagerstown.

legendary
June 11, 2013, 09:14:30 PM
Maybe his ex-wife is a nice person?

Careful guys...

Until a subpoena comes back from his ISP it is purely speculation that this is Garrott Gardner.  That won't happen until the MD police decide to take this seriously and issue the subpoena.  Yes Jwest verified that his picture matches the Skype conversation, but that isn't definitive.

At this point it is just an assumption that this is his identity.  

I am 100% committed to following this through no matter the effort, I just want to make sure people don't start getting stupid over it.
June 11, 2013, 09:12:59 PM

A lot nicer than I am.

*Edit* You didn't answer me. Where are you from?
June 11, 2013, 09:06:29 PM

Sweet! Where at?
June 11, 2013, 09:05:24 PM
June 11, 2013, 08:51:25 PM
Can a mod dump the IPs of this PoS, please?

And then what? You'll cr4ck my b0x? Lewl.

Anyone and everyone who matters has my IP address. I'm sure BCB and BigBitz have it. Jwest is a creepy stalker (and looks like one), so I'm sure he grabbed it.

I'm just sitting back and waiting for:

1: Someone to matter.

2: Someone to make a mistake I can sue over.

3: More luls.

4: Getting 3 wins in a row to get promoted to Silver II in League. Almost there!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
June 11, 2013, 08:12:15 PM
Can a mod dump the IPs of this PoS, please?
June 11, 2013, 07:05:58 PM
Just put an add in Craigslist for someone in Seattle to go and confirm this guy's ID - pay in bitcoins, easy. Smiley

Local debt collection agencies love this sort of thing too.  They charge almost nothing to literally harrass people for months on end.  Calls day and night, following people, talking to their friends, etc.  Of course your new Craigslist contact might have other ideas too.

Either way, nice to see some effort being made!  Too many scammers get off scot-free.

Oh God. PayPal had NCO calling me for like... a year. All because someone ripped me with a chargeback (this was about nine years ago, give or take). It was pretty damned annoying.

I uh. I'm not sure... why... we are talking about Seattle... O.O

By the way - if you guys haven't seen the movie Fearless Hyena - watch it. It's a pretty good (although cheesy) Jackie Chan movie from the 70s. Worst dubbing ever, cheesy Jackie Chan sequence stunts, etc. Just good stuff to pass time with. Smiley
Are you a Serial Scammer /  Thief?

No. That's a pretty random question.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
June 11, 2013, 06:36:44 PM
hwmax: Please PM JohnK, BCB and myself - agree a suitable method for JohnK to have the ability to "prove" your transaction is valid. This is something you and JohnK can work out.

TheOrri: You have proven a verified so any remaining funds after 17th June you will be the first in line.

ryanAC: Please sign a message for the address/transaction posted. You can PM JohnK, BCB, myself or publicly post.

dhenson: Please sign a message for the address/transaction posted. You can PM JohnK, BCB, myself or publicly post.

wo0x: Please sign a message for the address/transaction posted. You can PM JohnK, BCB, myself or publicly post.

Therealcos: You will be added to the back-up list along with TheOrri. again you have used MTGox so please PM JohnK, BCB, myself to attempt to prove the trade. Screenshots are not suitable.

Palantir13: You have been awarded a "blank" address TX as this matched your TXID Information.

tenecevad: You have been awarded a "blank" address TX as this matched your TXID Information.

Palantir13 / tenecevad: As you have the "BLANK" TXIDs and TheOrri has proven his TXID I will need to decide what to do. TheOrri has a fully valid claim and probably, so far, the most proven.

In an attempt to represent fairness I will ask that either of you "give up" your refund and pass it on to TheOrri and wait for June 17th at which point you will be on the list of additional refunds, or, alternatively the three of you agree to split the refund amount between 3.

this would be 1.764795552 / 3 and would mean a refund of 0.588265184BTC, at least.

Hey BigBitz, I'll give up my refund for now and pass it on to TheOrri.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
June 11, 2013, 04:23:12 PM
BigBitz, you are just awesome. BIG UP!

Now let's see, what law will do with the long haired cell phone lady.

Yeah, been watching the forum for a while - BigBitz brings something new here - like his style.
Pages:
Jump to: