Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 16. (Read 413526 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Ok people, the auto swap service has been arranged!

Will be ready within the next couple of days  Cool

Amazing, that is great news! I've been running the new wallet for a few days, everything looks good to me! Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Great to hear! I am very excited to see the coin develop further. Again thanks for the hard work and dedication. Glad to see your health situation turn around.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

As mentioned by tcbikerguy6 try in the console repairwallet
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
I'm stuck, the balance shows 0 coins

Have you tried to repair wallet in the console?
Are you fully synced up?

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Good to hear! ^^^ Thanks for all your hard work.
Scratch that, deleted my message and yours to avoid confusion, I think just sorted an auto swap service for us!  Smiley

I think it might require extra work now for on-chain swap and that sucks but it might be the better option since you don't have to deal with request for swap months from now.

I'm fine with however you want to do it, since you're the one stuck doing the extra work if we go manual I say its up to you

That is great news! I came to say I am fine with the manual swap if you were up for the extra work.

We will be waiting to hear if the auto swap deal is finalized. Thanks for all the hard work!
Scratch that, deleted my message and yours to avoid confusion, I think just sorted an auto swap service for us!  Smiley

I asked for 3 months to begin with and checked if it can be extended if required. But using this will save a lot of work!

I think it might require extra work now for on-chain swap and that sucks but it might be the better option since you don't have to deal with request for swap months from now.

I'm fine with however you want to do it, since you're the one stuck doing the extra work if we go manual I say its up to you
Anyone know of coins that have an auto coin swap? I'm aware of AMS, any others?

I'm thinking to allow the swap right now using an auto swap. Lets everyone move to
new wallet and starting staking and setting up MN's!

Once the swap starts, get Phore listed on Nova add list (still can't register!) once
their form is working again. And the funds from the coins I sold use towards votes.

That would be great to be able to swap somehow, more for the fact that I have a hard time syncing the KTK wallet once shutdown. I would be interested in doing that if we can figure out how to swap everyone's coin.
What is the cut off date for the swap please?

We don't have a date because an exchange hasn't been set up for the swap yet

Thanks. Anyone wanting to sell their KTK, see my offer on the dedicated page:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186193.new#new

Looking to buy now!

My favorite part of that thread is that nobody posts WTS  Cool
I can sell but the price is very low Wink
Activity: 951

Looking to buy now!

My favorite part of that thread is that nobody posts WTS  Cool
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 462

I'm thinking to allow the swap right now using an auto swap. Lets everyone move to

Once the swap starts, get Phore listed on Nova add list (still can't register!) once
their form is working again. And the funds from the coins I sold use towards votes.

I know DMD diamond recently moved to a new blockchain. Users had to export their private key and import into the new wallet to swap the coins, but I know nothing about the technical background.

Perhaps have a chat with cryptonit (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptonit-206368) and the other guys over there?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725

EDIT: Actually, I know a little about the background, as far as I am aware the new blockchain was set up to have a genesis block with the value of total coins on the old chain. A snapshot of the old chain was taken at a certain point in time, and mirrored into the new chain.

Activity: 76
Ubermaster

Looking to buy now!
Activity: 951

Activity: 76
Ubermaster
Pages:
Jump to: