Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 17. (Read 413526 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
My wallet is taking a very long time to get in sync (Still is syncing like 5 blocks per 5 minutes or so and there are like 26000 blocks still left)
At this rate it will take a very long time to get it finally synced. Anything I can do to speed up this process?

Like dev said if you use the new BS and just let  it sync it will catch up. I had to resync a wallet the other day and it took almost a day to sync. Probably going to just keep the machine on until we can swap.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
I've just updated the blockchain files, can download from the OP.

blockheight 1641870

Best to download again, the amount of new blocks being generated, you might always be playing
catch-up!

My wallet is taking a very long time to get in sync (Still is syncing like 5 blocks per 5 minutes or so and there are like 26000 blocks still left)
At this rate it will take a very long time to get it finally synced. Anything I can do to speed up this process?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Yes, you will be able to run a MN on RasPi, and appreciate any help with testing Wink

Thats great news. I hope we can run a masternode using raspberry pie too which I can help with testing, once its ready.

I will test that as well once it's ready. I am curious to see how much a RasPi 3 can handle, if you can run multiple different wallets, multiple MN etc on one RasPi, or if I need to expand my RasPi collection Cheesy
Yes, you will be able to run a MN on RasPi, and appreciate any help with testing Wink

Thats great news. I hope we can run a masternode using raspberry pie too which I can help with testing, once its ready.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
We will have RasPi for sure. Want to get it added to ROKOS flavors but isn't cheap so as soon as funds
permit will get Phore added.

Nice, great to see progress! I'm at work at the moment, but can't wait to download the shiny new wallet later  Wink

BTW, any progress on RasPi / RokOS integration?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
We will have RasPi for sure. Want to get it added to ROKOS flavors but isn't cheap so as soon as funds

Nice, great to see progress! I'm at work at the moment, but can't wait to download the shiny new wallet later  Wink

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

We still need an exchange to facilitate the swap. As soon as one is arranged full details
will be posted here! Wink

I released the Phore win wallet so everyone could take a look, while we're waiting.

how can I change my KTK

We still need an exchange to facilitate the swap. As soon as one is arranged full details
will be posted here! Wink

I released the Phore win wallet so everyone could take a look, while we're waiting.

how can I change my KTK
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
how can I change my KTK
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Awesome man! Great work. Hopefully we can get listed on an exchange soon and get the swap rolling!

Here you go everyone, the new Phore windows wallet.

Once the swap has been arranged other wallets will be made available. But for now
here is the windows wallet so you can check it out!

Currently it's generating new blocks using the dev fund. The remaining coins for the
swap are locked and not staking in a separate wallet from the dev wallet.

The premine to cover the swap was 18M, approx 100K less than the supply on the
KTK blockchain. As I mentioned before, once the swap takes place when it ends
any remaining KTK will be burned...

But near the close date of the swap, IF we were close to the 18M coin mark being
swapped. I'll leave enough KTK in my wallet, so everyone else can swap. Basically
I'll cover the shortfall if it was required.

Download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3v55rgws2yxlluo/phore-qt.zip

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9099a62e27334eb688b798e8e20382375be40735b30c238be7bc60c5446bca0f/detection

Here you go everyone, the new Phore windows wallet.

Once the swap has been arranged other wallets will be made available. But for now
here is the windows wallet so you can check it out!

Currently it's generating new blocks using the dev fund. The remaining coins for the
swap are locked and not staking in a separate wallet from the dev wallet.

The premine to cover the swap was 18M, approx 100K less than the supply on the
KTK blockchain. As I mentioned before, once the swap takes place when it ends
any remaining KTK will be burned...

But near the close date of the swap, IF we were close to the 18M coin mark being
swapped. I'll leave enough KTK in my wallet, so everyone else can swap. Basically
I'll cover the shortfall if it was required.

Download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3v55rgws2yxlluo/phore-qt.zip

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9099a62e27334eb688b798e8e20382375be40735b30c238be7bc60c5446bca0f/detection

Thanks Brian

Not seem that exchange before, but I will contact.

I don't use this but perhaps Dev can put in a request. It seems to be a fairly decent exchange:

https://tidex.com/contacts

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I don't use this but perhaps Dev can put in a request. It seems to be a fairly decent exchange:

https://tidex.com/contacts
What the going rate for 8.5k KTK?

Somewhere between 0.00004000 and 0.00000150
Its still very cheap price for the coin.  I have put up a buy order too in case someone wants to sell and move on.
With the current ptice, its the cheapest masternode one can afford there.

Agreed, and something I am very happy about. I look forward setting up one or multiple MN for Phore. This is the first coin where I actually have enough for MN... Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Its still very cheap price for the coin.  I have put up a buy order too in case someone wants to sell and move on.
With the current ptice, its the cheapest masternode one can afford there.
I couldn't find their email, only the contact page which requires login for the form to display! Smiley

Thanks, I'll send them one now.

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/  ... theres no form to fill out on nova requesting a swap anyway... so even if they let you register a new account right now you'd still have to email them at support[at]novaexchange.com
Activity: 951
Yes, trying to sort out an exchange. Looked at Cryptopia, then see they want 5M DOT, which works out
over $20K Cheesy

And Nova, their signup page doesn't work. Fill it out and then spits out a message not accepting new users
come back later!

As you see from the tweet, setup a masternode on vultr! Smiley

And I'll release the windows wallet tomorrow.

Sounds good. Is there anything we can do to help or is it just a waiting game at this point?

I sold some to add to a btc dev fund. They went for 0.0000015

Would everyone like a trade thread setup while we're waiting an exchange?

https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/  ... theres no form to fill out on nova requesting a swap anyway... so even if they let you register a new account right now you'd still have to email them at [email protected]
Activity: 951

Pages:
Jump to: