Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 20. (Read 413526 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Interesting. I think you mentioned that the relaunch will also change the way POS works so that manually combining coins won't be necessary anymore?

And will it be possible to run multiple masternodes with multiple TOR addresses or something like that?

Lastly, will POS staking still rely on min and max coin age?

Thanks!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Great to see some of the new specs! It will be interesting to see how many coins get swapped over.

Keep up the great work!
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Yeah agree, not many at all.

I'd bet less than 50 out of the original 500 airdrop participants are still hodling

=====

Just a few little details about the new specs:

- Increasing the block time, from 30 to 60 seconds
- Block reward 3/5 to masternode and 2/5 to staking wallet
- Unique IP required per masternode
- Ticker PHR

Activity: 951
Yeah, that's what we're going with. Not going to change it now!

10,000 for the node is just fine

As the original airdrop was 30,000 I believe 10,000 is fine. I reckon most people who joined the airdrop will have 10,000 left.

The question is, how many of those people are still active and will hear about the swap. Do the original distribution logs still exist? Is it possible to PM every airdrop participant on BCT in the hope of reactivating some?

I'd bet less than 50 out of the original 500 airdrop participants are still hodling
I do still have the list. I recall a lot was sold the instant an exchange was available. But it's
an option to keep in mind!

Anyone remember 'shareXcoin' turned out to be a scam exchange. That was the first to list
and a lot of them dumped.

As the original airdrop was 30,000 I believe 10,000 is fine. I reckon most people who joined the airdrop will have 10,000 left.

The question is, how many of those people are still active and will hear about the swap. Do the original distribution logs still exist? Is it possible to PM every airdrop participant on BCT in the hope of reactivating some?

Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Seeing as Bittrex was the largest exchange trading KTK. And by the looks of it they don't
keep any backups!

I hope the swap amount is higher than you're thinking, the masternode coin requirement will
be 10,000. As I was reckoning at least 90% would be swapped.

If it was anywhere near the numbers you think, 10K is a high requirement!

I'd be willing to bet a lot of them didn't get withdrawn and are lost for good... as well as many KTK holders will end up missing the swap entirely... I bet after its all said and done we'll have around half the current circulation
Seeing as Bittrex was the largest exchange trading KTK. And by the looks of it they don't
keep any backups!

I hope the swap amount is higher than you're thinking, the masternode coin requirement will
be 10,000. As I was reckoning at least 90% would be swapped.

If it was anywhere near the numbers you think, 10K is a high requirement!

I'd be willing to bet a lot of them didn't get withdrawn and are lost for good... as well as many KTK holders will end up missing the swap entirely... I bet after its all said and done we'll have around half the current circulation
Thanks will do! Wink

Sounds great! Let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Currently there are 18,100,339 coins.

Will be interesting to see how many are actually swapped. I hope the coins that were on the
exchanges, had been withdrawn. If not maybe they kept the wallet file and can help retrieve
them for people. Same goes for Yobit, try to help anyone who has coins stuck on there.

Excellent, looking forward to the rebrand and relaunch!

BTW, do we have a rough idea how many coins are currently in circulation?

Thanks will do! Wink

Currently there are 18,100,339 coins.

Will be interesting to see how many are actually swapped. I hope the coins that were on the
exchanges, had been withdrawn. If not maybe they kept the wallet file and can help retrieve
them for people. Same goes for Yobit, try to help anyone who has coins stuck on there.

Okay the rebrand has been decided, and going with the green!

More news very soon! Cool

Thanks bud for recommending using the same color, a nod to KryptKoin!

This one is my favorite. Looks great!

Yes...

Phore (domain phore.io)

'bearer of a specified thing'

bearer leads into: a person or thing that carries or holds something.

3 for logo one so far!

Same color as we have now

I too vote for the green one. Looking clean and elegant. Is there going to be a name change too for the coin?
I know the dev said something about "Phore" That might be what the image is associated with.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
3 for logo one so far!

I too vote for the green one. Looking clean and elegant. Is there going to be a name change too for the coin?
3 for logo one so far!

Thanks for your input everyone!

So far 5 for logo one  Cool
Logo 1