Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 14. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Swap issue resolved, anyone wanting to swap can do so now.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
there is an instruction to create a Masternodes
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
If you click the start missing in the masternode tab?

I had one server give an IP error, and so in the console entered:

masternode start-missing

Wallet needs to be unlocked.

Can also enter to check status:

masternode status

There are 3 more MN's now active. 8 in total.

An explorer will be available today.

So I *think* I set up my MN correctly, it shows as "MISSING", but I am receiving MN rewards. I don't think I forked, because there are many blocks between my rewards, so yay?

Is there a block explorer yet, just to double check?

Also, if your ISP uses IP-address sharing and NAT, you are not going to have fun setting up a MN Wink

If I click start missing, I still get the same error ("Could not allocate txin"), but I think that has to do with the fact that I needed to set an externalip (my public IP) as well as a masternodeip (my local IP), due to the way my ISP handles port forwarding.

I also see 8 MN, one of them mine, so it seems to be working despite the error...
If you click the start missing in the masternode tab?

I had one server give an IP error, and so in the console entered:

masternode start-missing

Wallet needs to be unlocked.

Can also enter to check status:

masternode status

There are 3 more MN's now active. 8 in total.

An explorer will be available today.

So I *think* I set up my MN correctly, it shows as "MISSING", but I am receiving MN rewards. I don't think I forked, because there are many blocks between my rewards, so yay?

Also, if your ISP uses IP-address sharing and NAT, you are not going to have fun setting up a MN Wink

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is it possible to use voting with masternodes as we can do in DASH? That way new development can be paid automatically, if it gets enough approval from masternode owners.
Everyone, looks like the KTK swap wallet is either offline or out of sync!

Please do not try to swap right now, I've sent the swap service a message and waiting a reply.
Once I hear back I'll post here asap.

Resolved
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Yes, using multisend in the console. I've not tried it yet, but the function is there.

And yes I have tried staking while also having a MN. One thing is the MN 10k must be locked in coin control (right click and the select lock option).
One thing I noticed, and possibly because no one else was staking. It forked and the wallet stopped syncing, so I had to use a backup of the
blockchain (blocks & chainstate directories).

I will be testing again once more wallets come online and staking. If you try it yourself, make backups of the said directories.

Thanks, I'll try to do the swap and setup a MN soon.
Yes, using multisend in the console. I've not tried it yet, but the function is there.

And yes I have tried staking while also having a MN. One thing is the MN 10k must be locked in coin control (right click and the select lock option).
One thing I noticed, and possibly because no one else was staking. It forked and the wallet stopped syncing, so I had to use a backup of the
blockchain (blocks & chainstate directories).

I will be testing again once more wallets come online and staking. If you try it yourself, make backups of the said directories.

A couple questions for Phore-

1. Will the current wallet do auto-combine for stake like PIVX?
https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/pull/68/files

2. Can you have a MN and stake the rest in one wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
A couple questions for Phore-

1. Will the current wallet do auto-combine for stake like PIVX?
https://github.com/PIVX-Project/PIVX/pull/68/files

2. Can you have a MN and stake the rest in one wallet?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I tried setting up a MN but I keep getting an error:

"Could not allocate txin .... for masternode .... :11771"

where the first blank is the txID for the 10000 PHR, and the second blank is my IP.

Is sounds like it somehow doesn't recognise the 10k collateral as belonging to the MN, but I can't figure out what I did wrong...

I had to wait a minute for the TX to appear for masternode outputs. Did you try right after you sent the coins?

Edit: I am working on a guide to setup masternodes but I am having some issues currently on my end. I will hopefully be able to get the guide out today so everyone who wants to start up a masternode can.

I waited a while, and even now, when the tx has 108 confirmations it still doesn't work. So I'm looking forward to the guide Smiley

After I cleared my MN conf of the line 4 I added, The error with the wallet only syncing 50% went away after I restarted the wallet. As to why you are not receiving the outputs I am not sure. Hopefully you can see what step is missing when the guide is finished.

where the first blank is the txID for the 10000 PHR, and the second blank is my IP.

Is sounds like it somehow doesn't recognise the 10k collateral as belonging to the MN, but I can't figure out what I did wrong...

I had to wait a minute for the TX to appear for masternode outputs. Did you try right after you sent the coins?

Edit: I am working on a guide to setup masternodes but I am having some issues currently on my end. I will hopefully be able to get the guide out today so everyone who wants to start up a masternode can.

I waited a while, and even now, when the tx has 108 confirmations it still doesn't work. So I'm looking forward to the guide Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I have 4 computers and static IP
You have 2 computers and static IP's?

local computer

It's not possible, each masternode requires a unique IP.

I would like to see instructions on how to set up multiple masternodes in one VPS server (if thats even possible) ?

You have 2 computers and static IP's?

local computer

It's not possible, each masternode requires a unique IP.

I would like to see instructions on how to set up multiple masternodes in one VPS server (if thats even possible) ?

Activity: 532
Great  Cool

There will be very soon, later today for linux.

You want to setup on VPS or local computer?

there is an instruction to create a master node Phore, pos work great
Cocтoяниe: 35 confirmations
Дaтa: 25.09.2017 13:39
To: PABkeCo27DA4on8D68St9ZfinMtaLYTqXJ (own address)
Credit: 2.79998520 PHR
Net amount: +2.79998520 PHR
Transaction ID: d35bc0536bf66ca54c7524f853665e8635c8675c43bacadd88788e2d376e0d16
Output index: 0
local computer
Great  Cool

There is will very soon, later today for linux.

Transaction ID: d35bc0536bf66ca54c7524f853665e8635c8675c43bacadd88788e2d376e0d16
Blockchain files have been updated for KTK in the OP.

Blockheight [1652600]

I see a new masternode online already!  Cool
Great  Cool

There will be very soon, later today for linux.

Pages:
Jump to: