Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 11. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Air dropping coins to the existing holders will create demand and buy pressure in the market as the more you hold, the more you get from the airdrop.
People are not willing to sell because the ask rate is too low I think. Many people will start selling as the asking rate increases. Everyone is looking to see whats the total number of swapped coins be like.

I agree asking prices are too low. But I'm not sure increasing buy pressure by dropping coins to holders will increase liquidity. Personally, I would definitely hold if I knew an airdrop for holders was coming.

I think getting to an exchange and promoting the coin are more efficient in increasing prices, but that's just my opinion, hard to see the future... Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Block explorer is up...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/

Top of rich list is the swap address

As mentioned before, whatever is remaining after the swap deadline will be burned.
I am wondering if its a good idea to burn the coins after all.If its only 4million swapped now, may be by the end of the swap period, I am not expecting more than 8 million swapped coins. 8 million is a very low market cap for the coin and I would love to see all 18 million in circulation. We can keep asisde some of the unswapped coins for the dev/marketing fund, use some for a signature campaign in here, possibly do another airdrop to new members, or set a future date to take a snpashot of the existing phore chain and distribute a part of the remaining coins to the existing holders etc.I am sure people will have other ideas too.Lets see what the community and the dev think about this?

I think if we only get to 8 million coins we might need some more liquidity. Perhaps the dev might consider a further airdrop circulating 4 million or so amongst the existing holders pro-rata, which would allow more liquidity on the exchanges. Keeping an extra one million for a staggered bounty is also a good idea. Having around 13 million Phore in circulation is enough.

Tony.

Not sure I see the logic behind airdropping coins to existing holders. The raw number of coins in circulation is not too relevant, as coins are divisible.

The question is how many holders are willing to sell, and if someone who holds 10k and doesn't want to sell gets another 5k, why would they sell then?
Air dropping coins to the existing holders will create demand and buy pressure in the market as the more you hold, the more you get from the airdrop.
People are not willing to sell because the ask rate is too low I think. Many people will start selling as the asking rate increases. Everyone is looking to see whats the total number of swapped coins be like.
Activity: 462
Block explorer is up...

As mentioned before, whatever is remaining after the swap deadline will be burned.
I am wondering if its a good idea to burn the coins after all.If its only 4million swapped now, may be by the end of the swap period, I am not expecting more than 8 million swapped coins. 8 million is a very low market cap for the coin and I would love to see all 18 million in circulation. We can keep asisde some of the unswapped coins for the dev/marketing fund, use some for a signature campaign in here, possibly do another airdrop to new members, or set a future date to take a snpashot of the existing phore chain and distribute a part of the remaining coins to the existing holders etc.I am sure people will have other ideas too.Lets see what the community and the dev think about this?

I think if we only get to 8 million coins we might need some more liquidity. Perhaps the dev might consider a further airdrop circulating 4 million or so amongst the existing holders pro-rata, which would allow more liquidity on the exchanges. Keeping an extra one million for a staggered bounty is also a good idea. Having around 13 million Phore in circulation is enough.

Tony.

Not sure I see the logic behind airdropping coins to existing holders. The raw number of coins in circulation is not too relevant, as coins are divisible.

The question is how many holders are willing to sell, and if someone who holds 10k and doesn't want to sell gets another 5k, why would they sell then?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
Block explorer is up...

Tony.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Paper Wallet

http://paper.phore.io

It has been tested, but try it yourself by sending 1 PHR to a generated address and then importing the private key in the
wallet debug console

importprivkey

For extra security download the files from github [zip file] and open the HTML file in the browser.

Paper wallet is kind of outdated now. We should think about trezor/ledger integration, with masternodes running from the coins stored in them.
Activity: 87
Paper Wallet

It has been tested, but try it yourself by sending 1 PHR to a generated address and then importing the private key in the
wallet debug console

importprivkey

For extra security download the files from github [zip file] and open the HTML file in the browser.

This is great. I will test it out later today. Thanks!
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Paper Wallet

wallet debug console

importprivkey

Activity: 532
How to get Phore? I didn't see any exchange list KryptKoin...
Its not listed on any exchanges yet. But there is trading thread in bitcoin talk and you can try your luck there. Dev is busy developing this coin and exchanges is not one of the priorities at the moment.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I cant sync my KryptKoin wallet ( 0 active connections) Please help.  Cry
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Block explorer is up...

Cool

5 people now! it's not much commission on each referral (and only after spending $10 credit and older then 30 days).
But once Phore is listed on an exchange, it's still small buys and will go straight into the Dev fund.

Dev fund for anyone interested is separate from my own PHR. Purely used for bounties etc.

25 Masternodes now  Grin

I ended up using your referral link for the VPS.  I need them for other things too, so seemed like a good idea.

Thanks for helping out a few of us in setting up Masternodes.  I got stuck in a part this morning and Phroshi was in the Slack and assisted me.  The dev is active, and is working fast in developing this coin.  Looking forward to future developments and growing the community and PHR coin.  Grin  
Activity: 546
I ended up using your referral link for the VPS.  I need them for other things too, so seemed like a good idea.

Thanks for helping out a few of us in setting up Masternodes.  I got stuck in a part this morning and the dev was in the Slack and assisted me.  The dev is active, and is working fast in developing this coin.  Looking forward to future developments and growing the community and PHR coin.  Grin  
Activity: 65
How to get Phore? I didn't see any exchange list KryptKoin...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Just to let everyone know, I'm deleting the posts that has the exchange link.

I don't know the exchange and no disrespect to anyone, but unless it's a well known
exchange I don't want anyone to lose coins.

We will be on an exchange soon.

bid prices aren't even worth it, far too low... Better off to hodl and wait for a better exchange ... we could easily get on nova, 0.13 BTC if you buy novapoints and then go with the voting method
Okey, no problem  Cheesy
Activity: 87
I think that is for the best as well. Not hating on the exchange but for one to randomly appear to be listed I would hate people to lose coins somehow.
Just to let everyone know, I'm deleting the posts that has the exchange link.

I don't know the exchange and no disrespect to anyone, but unless it's a well known
exchange I don't want anyone to lose coins.

We will be on an exchange soon.

bid prices aren't even worth it, far too low... Better off to hodl and wait for a better exchange ... we could easily get on nova, 0.13 BTC if you buy novapoints and then go with the voting method
I don't know, but it's not the Phore logo!

why is the logo different?
Activity: 951
Block explorer is up...

Shocked I don't think it'll last very long but for right now I'm in the rich list!... Wheres my lambo?  Cheesy
I see a referral who used the Vultr link in the masternode guide signed!  Cool

No payout until a referral uses $10 in credit and 30 days. But as stated in the guide, any
commissions will be used to buy PHR from the exchange and added to the development
fund. When a commission is received I'll post the buy details here.

Thank you whoever that was! Smiley
Block explorer is up...

Pages:
Jump to: