Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 21. (Read 413526 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
3 for logo one so far!

Same color as we have now

I love this one of the lot.Looking nice and very professional. Waiting to hear about the updated wallet soon
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
3 for logo one so far!

Same color as we have now
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I like Logo 1.  As for the color, I would like something that is close to what we currently have. Anything is fine though  Grin Nice work!

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I like the first design better, but the first logo in red and purple reminds me a of Patreon. I would vote for the first design in turquoise, this colour is also somewhat similar to our current colour scheme Wink
Logo 1

Logo 2
Looks like we're going for the rebrand, I'll post later today with a few logos to pick the best one.

=====

You're right the rebrand won't have any meaningful impact. It's more to give it a fresh look with the
new wallet release.

First thing we need to get the wallet up to scratch, so PoS 3.0 meaning those who open their wallet
all the time get the most rewarded. No more coin age, so puts a stop to only opening every now and
then, receiving the same reward as those who open their wallet all the time helping secure the network.

And masternodes for anon and instant send transactions. A 10K requirement, with a higher reward due
to the extra cost/work to run one.

Once we have the new blockchain running smoothly, then fork OpenBazaar and specifically 2.0. After
the update allows us to look at adding a lot more wallet improvements and features.

I am happy with the rebrand too. However the success of the coin will depend on the feature set we are planning to roll out I believe.
Rebranding wont have a big impact, if we are not there with a killer feature set.

Good to see you back dev, all the best.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
So now 5 for the rebrand  Smiley

Also just noticed someone connected to the network and starting to download the blockchain
from scratch!

If you're reading this, that will take you a looooong time. Please download the blockchain file
will save you a lot of time and frustration:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y9xugz60sulpl8z/KryptKoin_bc.zip
I am happy with the rebrand too. However the success of the coin will depend on the feature set we are planning to roll out I believe.
Rebranding wont have a big impact, if we are not there with a killer feature set.

Good to see you back dev, all the best.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Great to have you back dev and for staying committed to the project.
Hope you make a full recovery and please keep up the good work!
Thanks bud, not 100% but getting there!

And good to have you and everyone else back here  Cool
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I fired up a few wallets I had, everything went smoothly. Got stakes and I am leaving them connected to help the network.

As far as the re brand is concerned I will stay around either way. I like Krypt but that is just me, If it gets a new brand I will still support it and help as much as I can no matter what happens. 

Dev, glad your health has turned around. I am eagerly awaiting the future. 
So now 5 for the rebrand  Smiley

Also just noticed someone connected to the network and starting to download the blockchain
from scratch!

If you're reading this, that will take you a looooong time. Please download the blockchain file
will save you a lot of time and frustration:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/th064e09eaxtr7c/KryptKoin_bc.zip
Once the wallet is ready, will already have agreed with an exchange to do the swap. I have contacted
one already and waiting a reply. Typically a swap is open for months to give everyone enough time.

I've just updated the OP with the latest blockchain file, it's been good so far. I'm now in the process
of creating 2 more nodes, 1 has just gone online now, and later today the second will be up.

I will vote for a complete rebrand too.
When are you planning to do the swap?
Can I run the wallet now with the bootstrap file from the OP?Wondering if I run into more forking issues still.
Activity: 462
3 of us so far want the rebrand!  Cool

I have the domain already, wait bit longer and make a decision. I'll then select 2-3 new logos for
us to select the best one.

I'm going to start using the twitter account again from tomorrow, hopefully get some of previous
people back. Give them a chance to stake before the swap happens!

I'm for the rebranding as well, if we manage to highlight the KryptKoin history as well. This is a coin with a long history compared to many other altcoins, so the rebranding should acknowledge that...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

I have the domain already, wait bit longer and make a decision. I'll then select 2-3 new logos for

I'm going to start using the twitter account again from tomorrow, hopefully get some of previous
I will vote for a complete rebrand too.
When are you planning to do the swap?
Can I run the wallet now with the bootstrap file from the OP?Wondering if I run into more forking issues still.

Activity: 951
Okay everyone, couple of things...

When the new wallet is ready, to run a masternode will require 10,000.

=====

Other thing, what do people think of a rebrand?

Either use just: Krypt, dropping 'Koin' (domain krypt.cash)

Or complete change...

Phore (domain phore.io)

'bearer of a specified thing'

bearer leads into: a person or thing that carries or holds something.

Rebranding sounds good to me, I'd say go with the complete change instead of just dropping the koin
Activity: 610
I hope everyone withdraw their coins before it was removed!
dev I'm with you to end  Grin
I hope everyone withdraw their coins before it was removed!
Activity: 610
Everyone will get a 1:1 swap on the new blockchain
dev , what about Bitrix KryptKoin was the same there and traid
Everyone will get a 1:1 swap on the new blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: