Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 36. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
I will run twitter campaign to save ktk getting delisted from bittrex.  Everyone who buy 50.000ktk or more gonna get a chance to win 5.000ktk. If you want to donate to this campaign send me a pm or post it here.
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Few times i make some volume in this situations, atm i can't help with that because I don't have free BTC

no volume = gone from trex = dead!!
ive no btc free atm myself.
once its gone from trex, thats it over.

Not true, there is Yobit.net and Krypteer.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Few times i make some volume in this situations, atm i can't help with that because I don't have free BTC

no volume = gone from trex = dead!!
ive no btc free atm myself.
once its gone from trex, thats it over.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Working on it  ; D

Good stuff, volume would need up or its gone from trex.
Working on it  ; D
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
If anyone agree with that today i will start looking for new developer, and if you have any suggestions and ideas please write it. 

Any joy?
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
yes guys lets do something to keep ktk alive, dev has done alot of work to date. it would be the icing on the cake for ktk to succeed  Smiley
If anyone agree with that today i will start looking for new developer, and if you have any suggestions and ideas please write it. 
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Update, going to keep this short...

Sorry peeps for going awol and not posting sooner. A few weeks ago I was diagnosed with skin cancer,
which I'm sure you can imagine was a complete head fuck!

Right now my only focus is fighting this, so I'm taking some time out from both work and crypto.

If KTK holders want to start looking for a new dev to take over, if one is found please PM me and I'll
arrange to transfer the dev KTK fund (approx 800K) to them.

Hopefully I'll be back soon and can continue working on KTK, but for now I'm signing off!

I hope the very best for you and your family. You can overcome this! I hope you can fight this and come back stronger than ever. Either way thank you for everything you have done for this community.  I think you have been one of the better devs of any coins I have followed.     I am not giving up on KTK just yet.

Cheers Captain!
This is really bad. Take a good care and good luck to win this fight.  I will try to do my best to keep ktk alive.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Sorry peeps for going awol and not posting sooner. A few weeks ago I was diagnosed with skin cancer,

Right now my only focus is fighting this, so I'm taking some time out from both work and crypto.

If KTK holders want to start looking for a new dev to take over, if one is found please PM me and I'll

Hopefully I'll be back soon and can continue working on KTK, but for now I'm signing off!

sorry to hear it. Hope you will get over that!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Sorry to hear that get well soon
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

So sorry to hear that, man.
Take good care of your health.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

Volume on bittrex should be fine for now. Yesterday's volume was around .17 BTC
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
I am also starting to fear for the dev now.
I hope nothing bad has happend and he is well in his real life.
I am sure everything is fine.  I am not worried by not having an update in the last few weeks. It has to be hard to develop a Koin by yourself. Hope all is well dev and we look forward to the future updates.
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
So sad, looks like only a miracle will safe the day. Good luck to all. 

Yes, true. The dev hasn't been on here for like 6 weeks. That is not good. I do hope s/he is ok.
Pages:
Jump to: