Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 37. (Read 413544 times)

legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
So sad, looks like only a miracle will safe the day. Good luck to all. 
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
sadly that's the scene that is in front of us.

I still hold some KTK and have done for over a year now, not as much as I used to mind you.

me to, but like many people as time passes on ive also downsized my holdings bigtime, i used hold 10%, not anymore. i hope ktk survives the choppy crypto scene as it'd be a shame to see it go, keep up the faith people  Smiley
Activity: 1022

I still hold some KTK and have done for over a year now, not as much as I used to mind you.

Problem is nobody knows what s just a p&d / scamcoin. KTK was a great coin to me, no doubt. But when the dev disappears without any word it s not a good sign. In every thread you can find people saying this is the best coin but nobody notice it.  Unfortunately most of them are bagholders or involved in the coins. So you can´t trust people here.

ps: this is no offer against my previous speaker!
hey, no offence taken. I still hold tiny amount of KTK, yet significantly less than some time ago. I think it is about the time to test KTK community, dev has provided quite a lot of work so far, there are things to be used with KTK. Now it is time check if people want to use it and thus hold KTK afloat.

I did tweet giftoff and asked if they would add ktk but I guess they weren't interested.

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Problem is nobody knows what s just a p&d / scamcoin. KTK was a great coin to me, no doubt. But when the dev disappears without any word it s not a good sign. In every thread you can find people saying this is the best coin but nobody notice it.  Unfortunately most of them are bagholders or involved in the coins. So you can´t trust people here.

hey, no offence taken. I still hold tiny amount of KTK, yet significantly less than some time ago. I think it is about the time to test KTK community, dev has provided quite a lot of work so far, there are things to be used with KTK. Now it is time check if people want to use it and thus hold KTK afloat.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I think we are fine. The Dev has come a long way by them-self to just up and leave. Things always come up in personal lives. I am not worried and I look forward to future updates concerning KTK.  Hope all is well Dev.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250

In last year i only buy KTK when ever i got a chance.  Still not sold a single coin.
legendary
Activity: 1310

Problem is nobody knows what s just a p&d / scamcoin. KTK was a great coin to me, no doubt. But when the dev disappears without any word it s not a good sign. In every thread you can find people saying this is the best coin but nobody notice it.  Unfortunately most of them are bagholders or involved in the coins. So you can´t trust people here.

People are busy with other p&d shitcoins as usual
For now we are safe on bittrex,  but we need more exchanges for sure. I will try to make something about this next week.

Ktk is listed on c-cex, trx and yobit.

Sadly no one is interested
For now we are safe on bittrex,  but we need more exchanges for sure. I will try to make something about this next week.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
I made more than 1BTC of volume yesterday, yet there is an error in chart showing only 0.79BTC of volume. I opnened a ticket with the support on that, let's see if they fix it.

I dot know how many weeks more we can hold on in bittrex by generating artificial volume.
Eventually we are gonna get delisted unless something changes drastically.

May be its a good thing for the coin as we can move all the trading to krypteer.com
Its a shame that the dev has spent a lot of effort in setting up the trading platform and no one is using it.

Realistically if we want to stay afloat in a recognised exchange, I suggest we try to get listed in cryptsy.
(I havent seen any coins being delisted from there yet, and usually the coins get noticed by more traders too)
Good job, now waiting for developer to see what next with coin.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I made more than 1BTC of volume yesterday, yet there is an error in chart showing only 0.79BTC of volume. I opnened a ticket with the support on that, let's see if they fix it.
I make some volume last week, now i dont have free BTC to do it again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
make some vol on bittrex or we de-listed
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Also we got the volume on trex we needed. KTK is not dead!
all of the websites are back up so it could well have just been a server issue somewhere.

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Too many developments to drop out..sucha waste if that's true.
Are you guys interested to make KryptKoin Foundation. Big holders and all KTK holders if they want can donate some KTK in Foundation for giveaways, campaign, and sponsors.
Pages:
Jump to: