Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 39. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
The dev has been updating the bootstrap every month or so, it's on the kryptkoin website
Thanks for the hint!
Activity: 269
Nice coin I bought 150 k and good time price still rising.

Wow, thats alot of coin, which i could afford that much  Undecided price looks like its going up i will still make some good profit though

Cool Cool
Activity: 1022
I have strange error with my wallet.
I was trying to send 12k KTK to my other address for staking, yet the transaction didn't get trough. No evidence on blockchain, repairwallet from console returns coins to the wallet and when repeating the transmission I got the message transaction rejected - funds already spent. Repaired wallet, got 'check passed', restarted it, but nothing helps.
I am afraid I will have to download the blockchain anew.
Anybody has a clue how to fix it, without downloading the whole thing again?

There is a bootstrap so you won't need to download the whole chain man
The last blockchain image is from August 2014, if I see it correctly in the OP, or there is more up-to-date version somewhere?

Edit: Ok, finally my first transaction is trough, about 1.5 hours after it was originally sent. Strange, but the most important my funds are secure. No need to download the image, but it could be a good idea to have an update of the image, say, every 2 months.

The dev has been updating the bootstrap every month or so, it's on the kryptkoin website
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Nice coin I bought 150 k and good time price still rising.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I was trying to send 12k KTK to my other address for staking, yet the transaction didn't get trough. No evidence on blockchain, repairwallet from console returns coins to the wallet and when repeating the transmission I got the message transaction rejected - funds already spent. Repaired wallet, got 'check passed', restarted it, but nothing helps.

The last blockchain image is from August 2014, if I see it correctly in the OP, or there is more up-to-date version somewhere?

Edit: Ok, finally my first transaction is trough, about 1.5 hours after it was originally sent. Strange, but the most important my funds are secure. No need to download the image, but it could be a good idea to have an update of the image, say, every 2 months.
Activity: 1022

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 269
Buy support building and coin price went up

today is a good day

Cool
Hi !  Wink

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KTK
https://c-cex.com/?p=ktk-btc

If you would look at the bigger picture and remove all your sell orders and not sell yourselves short. It would give a far better return then what you get now./. KryptKoin

Regards,
TonySon.
Welcome to KryptKoinFaucet

You can get up to (1 -10) KTK reward every 24 hours KTK.
* Minimal payout: 1 KTK *
(within the next 24 hours)

Krypt Koin is the digital currency of the future, fair unique and for all people living everywhere!

----------------------------------------

Please donate to keep this faucet running.
(Here is your donation for future development of KTK)

Donate KTK:
KMQNSU1DfTsMhT47aKUb71iw7Y2FbChYJ8

GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Please make sure you enter your correct KryptKoin wallet address. We do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses being used for the faucet.

-  We reserve the right to increase or decrease the payout amounts whenever we like. This is also to ensure a constant supply of KryptKoins.

WALLETADDRESS:
-  Wallets are not accepted from the same IP within 24 hours.
KryptKoin Faucet is funded solely by Members of KryptKoin Community.
Been away from crypto for over a year.... decided to check on my holdings... one of the original 500 stakeholders and still holding my full 30k... Good to see this coin is still alive!

Nice to see you back!  Wink

You can get up to (1 -10) KTK reward every 24 hours KTK.
http://kryptkoinfaucet.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-kryptkoin-faucet.html
Activity: 364
Been away from crypto for over a year.... decided to check on my holdings... one of the original 500 stakeholders and still holding my full 30k... Good to see this coin is still alive!

Nice to see you back! I was looking and there are numerous blocks at 30k that have not staked in close to a year. Now I know why. Thanks for the clarification. Yes, been a year and things coming along nicely still. KTK is here to stay.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
my wallet says that:

checkpoint is too old. wait for block chain to download, or notify developers

in the meantime... staking like hell Cheesy

Yes, I had that same issue. I imagine you are running wallet 1.5.5.0 or 1.5.6.0? I reverted back to running wallet 1.5.2.0 as there were some other issues that I couldn't resolve. It works fine and yes, I to am staking awesomely!!! Can't wait for the next news from DEV. Things are finally falling into place. Online wallet, marketplace, KTK to USD exchange, and over a year old now..........what else needs to happen for KTK to take off?

1.5.5 is

and thanks for the +10 Cheesy

I'l try 1.5.6 now, or I just leave it like that ?

--edited

I cannot download the bootstrap from https://s3.amazonaws.com/kryptkoin/ktk-bootstrap.zip

Code:

AccessDenied
Access Denied
A64C8550656DAD67

f75WTf1E0gnL/gTSdNbUsSAk7u6bCpwJyvDqikQcNNRK+6jn5Yq0xGcM0Tn0CxBT

--edited 2
unpacked 1.5.6.0... staking like hell Cheesy

Download --> bootstrap.dat link: http://kryptkoin.com/#bootstrap --> click download

http://kryptkoin-ktk.blogspot.com/2015/05/Bootstrap-for-KryptKoin.html
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
programming never gets boring...
my wallet says that:

Yes, I had that same issue. I imagine you are running wallet 1.5.5.0 or 1.5.6.0? I reverted back to running wallet 1.5.2.0 as there were some other issues that I couldn't resolve. It works fine and yes, I to am staking awesomely!!! Can't wait for the next news from DEV. Things are finally falling into place. Online wallet, marketplace, KTK to USD exchange, and over a year old now..........what else needs to happen for KTK to take off?

1.5.5 is

and thanks for the +10 Cheesy

I'l try 1.5.6 now, or I just leave it like that ?

--edited

I cannot download the bootstrap from https://s3.amazonaws.com/kryptkoin/ktk-bootstrap.zip

Code:

AccessDenied
Access Denied
A64C8550656DAD67

f75WTf1E0gnL/gTSdNbUsSAk7u6bCpwJyvDqikQcNNRK+6jn5Yq0xGcM0Tn0CxBT

--edited 2
unpacked 1.5.6.0... staking like hell Cheesy

Activity: 364
my wallet says that:

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
programming never gets boring...
my wallet says that:

Wow ... 340250.00000000 KTK,   Angry

I have 20k at that level. My bet would be that when it his there that wall will move up. What I find odd is there aren't that many people with that many coins in holding. Might be a few people.

I think so  Grin

I know that smile...
I haven't KTK at that level. I don't sell KTK. Because I like and love KTK.  Wink
I have taken 10000 KTK out of my give away fund and sent to the faucet

Please donate to keep this faucet.
(Here is my donation for future development of KTK)
Donate KTK: KMQNSU1DfTsMhT47aKUb71iw7Y2FbChYJ8

Pages:
Jump to: