Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 64. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Dude, dev I gotta say this because it pisses me off so much and I am sure I am not the only one here with this problem. The absolute next fix has to be the wallet man. Anytime I open it, it fucks my computer up for at least an hour until it can sync. A TOTAL memory hog which SUCKS BALLS!!!!!!!!!! I have 8 GB and it still makes everything else slower than shit. I HATE IT!!! Please fix. Thank you!!!

Fuckin fuck fuck man!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
yeah so cheap Wink)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Now the price is very low, why not on the https://bter.com transaction, here's popularity is very good Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yes, buy now and will do you good. Once all is in place, who knows what price will be. So many great things already: webwallet, marketplace, profit-sharing, etc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Tomorrow will clean with Bittrex?
Today I bought some Ktk at bittrex at the moment price is very very low compare to features of ktk.
Activity: 593
Tomorrow will clean with Bittrex?
Activity: 1022
Except bittrex there are other exchanges?

Hey, I don't believe there are any more exchanges for KTK yet Smiley
Activity: 593
Except bittrex there are other exchanges?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
All have now been sent!  Wink

Received. Thanks.
Activity: 364
You rock dev! Thanks!!
Activity: 214
Received as well, thanks!
Activity: 247

Received!
THX!
 Cool

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
and received. Thanks!
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I've updated the spreadsheet with the amount of KTK each address will receive:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_08ynsveLJV4WiFbxr84qYf-SgW1eucmiRqWuaTn75M/

I'll send them out in the morning.

I assume the prizes were not yet sent out?
Activity: 192
Bud, the source is there for anyone if they want to help.

It's only me, I don't have a team. So need to prioritize what I feel is going to benefit most. And right now that's improving the Kryptly marketplace so I can start promoting to my customer list. By generating some revenue, I will hire some help to take some of the load off me.

I have previously done a quick check with the wallet thinking it might have been a bad node, but they are fine. So it needs more time to resolve, which I currently don't have if I'm going to get the updates added to Kryptly. Once I have the credit card and Dogecoin payment options added, I'll have free time and can work on the wallet.

Paying a bounty in KTK is not great at this time, because of the price. 100,000 KTK is only 0.1 BTC, typically most people want bounties in btc or an equivalent value. So I'm not prepared to sell my KTK, the development KTK or pay large bounties in KTK at the current price.

KryptKoin is not my bread and butter, meaning I have my own work that pay the bills, and actually put in a lot of time and money into this already. I'm not the KryptKoin CEO, and not an employee either. I'm like everyone else who holds KTK, expect I'm also putting in my time to improve it. And as I first mentioned the source is there for anyone who feels inclined to help.

So with all due respect please do not tell me what I should be doing, most would have stopped any kind of work a long time ago!

Just like with others successful coins - download the wallet then search in the thread how to sync it
Can you inform all the buyers or just fix it
Instead of this ridiculous giveaway you should pay bounty for fixing the wallet (because as we see you don't know how)

Pffffft, don't listen to that fud. Must be a troll. We who have been here awhile love what you do and support you 100% dev. Yes you fudder, all things can't be fixed instantly so have a little patience man. Like he said, most (and I think all) other devs would have abandoned their project by now. Like he said he is doing this as a SIDE project and doing a DAMN fine job if you ask me, considering he is the only working on it. You wanna help, then help, otherwise please only post helpful items. Thanks!
Bud, the source is there for anyone if they want to help.

It's only me, I don't have a team. So need to prioritize what I feel is going to benefit most. And right now that's improving the Kryptly marketplace so I can start promoting to my customer list. By generating some revenue, I will hire some help to take some of the load off me.

I have previously done a quick check with the wallet thinking it might have been a bad node, but they are fine. So it needs more time to resolve, which I currently don't have if I'm going to get the updates added to Kryptly. Once I have the credit card and Dogecoin payment options added, I'll have free time and can work on the wallet.

Paying a bounty in KTK is not great at this time, because of the price. 100,000 KTK is only 0.1 BTC, typically most people want bounties in btc or an equivalent value. So I'm not prepared to sell my KTK, the development KTK or pay large bounties in KTK at the current price.

KryptKoin is not my bread and butter, meaning I have my own work that pay the bills, and actually put in a lot of time and money into this already. I'm not the KryptKoin CEO, and not an employee either. I'm like everyone else who holds KTK, expect I'm also putting in my time to improve it. And as I first mentioned the source is there for anyone who feels inclined to help.

So with all due respect please do not tell me what I should be doing, most would have stopped any kind of work a long time ago!

Just like with others successful coins - download the wallet then search in the thread how to sync it
Can you inform all the buyers or just fix it
Instead of this ridiculous giveaway you should pay bounty for fixing the wallet (because as we see you don't know how)

If you check the block explorer, it only has 3 days staking? (23rd, 25th & 30th).

My address for staking was KF16CiJwn........  for staking giveaway,  now i see i am disqualified,  but first day of staking was 23.12, till 31.12 i think it is 7 days.
Activity: 547
My address for staking was KF16CiJwn........  for staking giveaway,  now i see i am disqualified,  but first day of staking was 23.12, till 31.12 i think it is 7 days.
Pages:
Jump to: