Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 63. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
It looks like there are no many wallets on and staking. I got PoS stakes on 26 out of 26 last blocks and then the last generated block was about half an hour ago, coinciding with my last block that staked. If you are still interested in KTK, please put your wallets on.

If I didn't have to bunch the blocks together every week, I would leave mine on. It slows everything down on my computer if I leave it.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
It looks like there are no many wallets on and staking. I got PoS stakes on 26 out of 26 last blocks and then the last generated block was about half an hour ago, coinciding with my last block that staked. If you are still interested in KTK, please put your wallets on.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Guys please retweet:
https://twitter.com/KryptKoin/status/558885772301205504

And you can follow KTK twitter account at this address:
https://twitter.com/KryptKoin

Retweet done dude Smiley and it's a good news for every KTK holders
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Guys please retweet:
https://twitter.com/KryptKoin/status/558885772301205504

And you can follow KTK twitter account at this address:
https://twitter.com/KryptKoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
up to 1.42 btc on bittrex so should be good enough not to be delisted.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Sorry for going awol peeps, had some personal stuff and been offline last 2 1/2 weeks.

Catching up on things now and will post a proper update next week, the Stripe payments code is done and will add to the live site this coming Tues. A few minor updates, plus adding Facebook/Twitter/Google login/signup functionality.

Decided to also add Paypal payments. As much as I like crypto, to maximize sales feel paypal is required to do that. It will be using paypal's adaptive payments, if you not familiar with that, it works like this with the API that's going to be used:

When a sale is made the author receives their payment instantly, Kryptly fee is automatically paid at the time same time. And the author enables affiliate tracking for a product, any time an affiliate refers a sale, they get paid automatically as well.

Once Dogecoin/Paypal are added, it's time to concentrate on marketing, adding more products and getting some authors involved.

great news, Dev. Really glad, to hear that marketing is finally coming into picture. KTK deadly needs that. The coin has a lot things developed, a bunch of supporters (are you folks still with us) but still is hardly recognised in terms of price.
Btw., we still need to fulfil the weekly volume limit on trex to avoid being de-listed.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Sorry for going awol peeps, had some personal stuff and been offline last 2 1/2 weeks.

Catching up on things now and will post a proper update next week, the Stripe payments code is done and will add to the live site this coming Tues. A few minor updates, plus adding Facebook/Twitter/Google login/signup functionality.

Decided to also add Paypal payments. As much as I like crypto, to maximize sales feel paypal is required to do that. It will be using paypal's adaptive payments, if you not familiar with that, it works like this with the API that's going to be used:

When a sale is made the author receives their payment instantly, Kryptly fee is automatically paid at the time same time. And the author enables affiliate tracking for a product, any time an affiliate refers a sale, they get paid automatically as well.

Once Dogecoin/Paypal are added, it's time to concentrate on marketing, adding more products and getting some authors involved.
well, it looks that KTK is still missing a lot to fulfil Bittrex minimum till the end of today.
That would be very bad news, as we don't have any other exchanges of non-negligible volume.

sad for the coin but there is clearly a lack of interest at the moment.

I have purchased and sold a few times losing btc to help keep it on bittrex as im sure a few other have, maybe it's time to let go

Comment retracted!
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
well, it looks that KTK is still missing a lot to fulfil Bittrex minimum till the end of today.
That would be very bad news, as we don't have any other exchanges of non-negligible volume.
Damn I hope dev is ok. Hasn't been on in two weeks.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Don't know. The dev was last active 10 days ago. Will be soon as he always pulls through. His word is gold and I do trust what he says even if time takes longer than predicted. He is solo working on this so it might take a little longer than expected.

yeah i have faith in the dev, volume last time was faked on trex to keep us listed, so what does that tell you. dev wants keep this coin on exchange. all it takes is big whales come along and krypt can go over 1000 sat or more quite easy, good buy now Wink
it looks like this week KTK is again in danger of being de-listed and the clock is ticking.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Don't know. The dev was last active 10 days ago. Will be soon as he always pulls through. His word is gold and I do trust what he says even if time takes longer than predicted. He is solo working on this so it might take a little longer than expected.

yeah i have faith in the dev, volume last time was faked on trex to keep us listed, so what does that tell you. dev wants keep this coin on exchange. all it takes is big whales come along and krypt can go over 1000 sat or more quite easy, good buy now Wink
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Not much news in this thread as of recently. Where we are right now?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
not far from dead coin~  Grin

lol  Roll Eyes

go back to sleep
My ktk wallet doesn't have any issues on start up at all, Takes the same time as the iCoin wallet and the CGB wallet.

Then again I only start it up after any updates I get. I generally leave mine on 24/7 without issue.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is Supper  Crispy... Cheesy
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Dude, dev I gotta say this because it pisses me off so much and I am sure I am not the only one here with this problem. The absolute next fix has to be the wallet man. Anytime I open it, it fucks my computer up for at least an hour until it can sync. A TOTAL memory hog which SUCKS BALLS!!!!!!!!!! I have 8 GB and it still makes everything else slower than shit. I HATE IT!!! Please fix. Thank you!!!

Fuckin fuck fuck man!

Dev, as for fixing the wallet loading time, you may set yourself in contact with one of the developers of ZEIT coin, Rent_a_Ray, who managed to fix similar issue for ZEIT wallet.
yay, we've got a newbie account in the thread, woop woop Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
not far from dead coin~  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: