Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 65. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

I've updated the blockchain file, so anyone having trouble syncing can use this file to block 704112.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/brseq2wuranu63w/kryptkoin_blockchain_704112.zip

This was from a windows 7 machine. Replace the old in...\AppData\Roaming\KryptKoin

If you get an error, then try...

1. Rename new blk0001.dat to the bootstrap.dat and start the wallet.
2. Or use the option -loadblock=c:\new\blk0001.dat - loading blocks from blk0001.dat to the wallet blockchain.

You should remove old blk0001.dat before updating.

Just like with others successful coins - download the wallet then search in the thread how to sync it
Can you inform all the buyers or just fix it
Instead of this ridiculous giveaway you should pay bounty for fixing the wallet (because as we see you don't know how)
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I've updated the spreadsheet with the amount of KTK each address will receive:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_08ynsveLJV4WiFbxr84qYf-SgW1eucmiRqWuaTn75M/

I'll send them out in the morning.
perfect, thanks Dev. A pity that only 13 people signed up. Expected much more KTK followers. That clearly shows we need to improve the marketing of the coin as soon as possible.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Kryptly Update

I've made some changes to the Kryptly asset. Instead of the total 500,000 @ 4 NXT, but it's been split as follows:

50,000 @ 1 NXT
100,000 @ 2 NXT
150,000 @ 3 NXT
200,000 @ 4 NXT

The addresses who previously purchased I've now transferred the equivalent of buying @ 1 NXT.

=====

- The credit card payments will be live in 5-7 days, so around 5th-7th Jan.
- Authors will be able to set their own affiliate commission per product (will be added same time as CC payments).

I've updated the spreadsheet with the amount of KTK each address will receive:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_08ynsveLJV4WiFbxr84qYf-SgW1eucmiRqWuaTn75M/

I'll send them out in the morning.

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Happy new year Cheesy
when will be giveaway ?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C

Nice job dev. Best wishes to dev and all KTK holders!

Thanks, pal. Happy new year Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
M-a-j-i-d-B-C
Staking Giveaway Update

So here's the video with the 3 winning addresses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-TgwYmu3t8

Each receiving a share of the 50,000 KTK (16666.6666).

The 100,000 KTK is shared based on the total KTK that was registered, we had 1,695,671 KTK as mentioned before. But unfortunately 2 addresses did not stake for the minimum 7 days!

They are numbers 6 & 7 in the spreedsheet. I hate to disqualify but rules are clear that the minimum staking was 7 of the 10 days (unless everyone else is happy to include them in the giveaway?).

Removing those 2 addresses it brings the total staking down to approx 1,345,671 KTK. So a % share will be based the total and the amount each address holds. I'll update the spreadsheet tomorrow with the % share for each address and the KTK they will receive, after that I'll send out the total 150K.

I'm off out shortly, have a Happy New Year everyone!  Wink

Thank you very much for this giveaway. I'm not among the 3 lucky addresses, but still happy to earn some free KTK from giveaway.

Happy new year!
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Staking Giveaway Update

The 100,000 KTK is shared based on the total KTK that was registered, we had 1,695,671 KTK as mentioned before. But unfortunately 2 addresses did not stake for the minimum 7 days!

They are numbers 6 & 7 in the spreedsheet. I hate to disqualify but rules are clear that the minimum staking was 7 of the 10 days (unless everyone else is happy to include them in the giveaway?).

Removing those 2 addresses it brings the total staking down to approx 1,345,671 KTK. So a % share will be based the total and the amount each address holds. I'll update the spreadsheet tomorrow with the % share for each address and the KTK they will receive, after that I'll send out the total 150K.

Nice job dev. Best wishes to dev and all KTK holders!

Staking Giveaway Update

Activity: 547
THX for the update. Good luck to all.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

There are 13 people who registered in total, 1 of which has an issue with the signed message. So I'm send a pm to them to verify.

No more registrations will be accepted, last person to qualify was jdebunt on 25th! Smiley

Woohoo I made it to the list ^^

I've updated the blockchain file, so anyone having trouble syncing can use this file to block 704112.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/brseq2wuranu63w/kryptkoin_blockchain_704112.zip

This was from a windows 7 machine. Replace the old in...\AppData\Roaming\KryptKoin

If you get an error, then try...

1. Rename new blk0001.dat to the bootstrap.dat and start the wallet.
2. Or use the option -loadblock=c:\new\blk0001.dat - loading blocks from blk0001.dat to the wallet blockchain.

You should remove old blk0001.dat before updating.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Staking Giveaway

Here's the list of addresses who registered for the giveaway, with a total of 1,695,671 KTK.

On the 31st I'll verify the staking and then post an update for the 100k, along with a video selecting the 3 random addresses who receive a share of the 50k.

nice update about staking giveaway contest,
great work keep it up.
Staking Giveaway

Here's the list of addresses who registered for the giveaway, with a total of 1,695,671 KTK.

On the 31st I'll verify the staking and then post an update for the 100k, along with a video selecting the 3 random addresses who receive a share of the 50k.
Activity: 463
I can't get it sync since 2-3 months.
Seems that only people with more than one higher educations can get it fully synchronized.  Grin

Still waiting for fix
+100
Same problem.Waiting to sync since two months.(Tried to sync from scratch thinking wallet had some problem two months ago  but never succeeded syncing till then)
Goes 500 blocks & then stops for almost an hour before downloading another 500 & it just repeats.

+1
You described my situation.
I do have .conf file.
What to do?
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Seems that only people with more than one higher educations can get it fully synchronized.  Grin

Still waiting for fix
+100
Same problem.Waiting to sync since two months.(Tried to sync from scratch thinking wallet had some problem two months ago  but never succeeded syncing till then)
Goes 500 blocks & then stops for almost an hour before downloading another 500 & it just repeats.

I do hope you have the proper .conf file.
Yep I do have as it is on OP.
Activity: 364

Still waiting for fix
+100

I do hope you have the proper .conf file.
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Still waiting for fix
+100
Activity: 1022
looks like GAW/paybase have just purchased coinswap.net.

Is it worth trying to get KTK listed here? Might get us out there a little more.
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Oh boy, I missed such nice giveaway Sad
it is lucky to attend the first distribution,but not now.
Pages:
Jump to: