Pages:
Author

Topic: Kucoin & Binance are the new Bittrex & Polo ? seems so. - page 10. (Read 2178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Haven't heard the name kucoin till now, looks pretty now but as binance is having good trading volume lately.
I am still using bittrex and hoping they will not just suspend me like they have done to thousands of bittrex accounts.
Polo is still struggling to resolve all support tickets....
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Both Binance and KuCoin are good but KuCoin has some growing to do Smiley  I believe KuCoin can be bigger than Binance just because it can cater to US and China.  Unless the regulation is lifted.

I think they are designed in a way that regulations wont affect unlike bittrex/polo.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Both Binance and KuCoin are good but KuCoin has some growing to do Smiley  I believe KuCoin can be bigger than Binance just because it can cater to US and China.  Unless the regulation is lifted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Lately a new "Exchange 2.0" taking over. Bittrex & Polo suffer from many complains, locking accounts and many other issues.

Kucoin & Binance are quite different. they have their own token which give benefits.

Both are going very big in Asia and International.

Check out how Kucoin perform vs other exchanges:

https://www.kucoin.network/

Your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: