Pages:
Author

Topic: Kucoin & Binance are the new Bittrex & Polo ? seems so. - page 2. (Read 2178 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 10
They have even taken over binance exchange volume can't be compare to any. Kukoin is as well a cool exchange for trading though kukoin also adding to volume. It will take time to be reach binance level.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Kucoin is a scam exchange and they steal peoples money .

They have been promising for a month to return mine that they stole and if I knew how to post the screen clips Id show you.

Activity: 196
In my opinion Kucoin and Binance have good potential in terms of usability and security. The interface of these exchanges is very user friendly. Moreover, they both have their own token and they both use revenue sharing scheme if the user hold their token. I personally like these two exchange and as it is very big exchanges in asia, most likely they will be the top in near future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Kucoin and Binance both are good exchanges but it will take time for them to equate the bittrex exchange. Bittrex have large quantity of coins listed on its exchange but kucoin and binance don't have that much coin.
Activity: 20
Definitely taking over with superior customer service,options and interface.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Lately a new "Exchange 2.0" taking over. Bittrex & Polo suffer from many complains, locking accounts and many other issues.

Kucoin & Binance are quite different. they have their own token which give benefits.

Both are going very big in Asia and International.

Check out how Kucoin perform vs other exchanges:

https://www.kucoin.network/

Your opinion?

This happens because Bittrex and Poloniex are quite strict regarding their membership and withdrawal of funds because you need to do verification first before you can actually withdraw you're money but you can always deposit with that many users cant access their funds because it is hard to get in touch with the help providers. Meanwhile in Kucoin and Binance you can actually trade and withdraw your coins without any hassle thus many people started to use it than Bittrex & Polo.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
I would agree with binance, but not with kucoin.

Although kucoin has popularity, the actual volume of trade on the site isn't that much.
Actually, Bibox (which has no name recognition has better volume).

Of course, kucoin's growth is phenomenal and it can easily be one of the top exchanges, but for now, it seems most people are satisfied with just having binance be the granddaddy of them all.

My own personal opinion, is that people will flock en masse to a new exchange the moment it shows signs of booming.
The biggest contender I can think of is Coss.

A lot of investors are eager to jump in on an exchange when it is new and its coin is still undervalued.

But, yes, the old giants are all becoming irrelevant and unusable.
Poloniex, hitbtc, bittrex, cryptopia, they all have insane fees and technical problems up the wazoo.
They have already proven that they can't scale and handle truly large volume.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
binance has already proved that it is the strongest candidate replace bittrex/polo, i have no doubt about it

kucoin is my first exchange for trading lately, but they have thing to do until they become as big as binance

kucoin will be one of the best also, i never had any problem at kucoin

i am using bibox also, it is nice one,too...but to much fake trading at bibox makes me sick

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Kucoin recently added some extra layer of security which impressed me, I'm considering to use kucoin as one of my major token exchanges. I don't agree with the fees, some users were complaining about the high withdrawal fees, I didn't try it yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I would not be so quick to decide that such giants as bittrex and Polo are so easy to give their positions, although of course after buying these exchanges the community obviously needs something new. Of course now Binance is also a redeemed exchange. We are waiting for a new decentralized stock exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I think it's dangerous to do such comparisons, ur going to look for patterns that don't exist. Better look at each exchange as a unique entity.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Yes, you are right kucoin and binance are both crypto exchange giant now, they have succeeded in displacing bittrex and poloniex. Kucoin and binance have easy to use features and they are user friendly.
Activity: 26
I had some KCS and other coins. Someone hacked me and stole all my coins Cry. Nobody cares. I can't do anything against the thief Undecided
Kucoin sucks. The thief can do whole what he wants on the blockchain. Who can stop him?
Activity: 1358
I used both of them the kucoin and binance they are good exchanges no need verification to withdraw but I more like binance because of high volume there, low transaction fee and very popular exchanges. Poloniex and bittrex are popular in last year but now it seems people don't like it because always having a problem their exchanges too many complain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
I believe so. In addition, I personally prefer Kucoin because of its security.
It's one step better than Binance according to the record, Binance got hacked and Kucoin never at least till this moment.
Binance has bigger market cap than Kucoin but not much. And I believe security is the first element when you want to use website to trade and store your coin.
Activity: 187
Both binance and kucoin are very good for traders, in terms of transaction fee, and trading volume, I have all my coin on binance, kucoin and hitbtc, and I'm sure they are growing higher so soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Actually both exchanges are quite good, somewhat similar although they have a long way to go. The future? Not really. I see the future being decentralized exchanges, not centralized ones like Binance, Kucoin, and many others.

Decentralization is the future
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
i use to like polo and bittrex but they are losing the game these days. they still have good volume though but there are lots of exchanges that are coming out that might even bury them in the list. sooner the projects like midex will also be launched. there are several projects that also have an exchange of their own and you can see it on their roadmaps.
Activity: 700
Lately a new "Exchange 2.0" taking over. Bittrex & Polo suffer from many complains, locking accounts and many other issues.

Kucoin & Binance are quite different. they have their own token which give benefits.

Your opinion?

I don't have anything against both of the exchanges but Kucoin has been in a recent bad lighting?

I can't remember if its verify, but the thing is it is documented. They send all the details on their medium post.

Anyways, I love binance. it's quick and a very good user interface.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254

Your opinion?
Looks like they are taking over the volume though I haven't been trade on those exchange because I never had a problem with bittrex after they verify my account. I think their advantage are lower fee and bigger maximum withdrawal per day. I also don't use poloniex since they had a problem with support, I withdraw all my asset and transfer to bittrex. 
Pages:
Jump to: