Pages:
Author

Topic: Kucoin & Binance are the new Bittrex & Polo ? seems so. - page 5. (Read 2178 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I hope their apps' performances will get better too -_-
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I just downloaded the Kucoin trading app and found it very simple to do it, this is an advance in the world of trading with an app will make traders more comfortable and simple.
I like the Kucoin feature and it's very easy to understand.
Activity: 226
yes I believe this, I am currently using Kucoin and it is great! I am having no issues at all. I think there will be better and better exchanges and this will always mean that they will increase in the ability.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
So I have started using the Kucoin app for android and damn its pretty awful, doesnt hold a candle to the Binance app yet. Hope they upgrade it.

Kucoin's website is awesome though, even on smartphone mostly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
JEX.COM new exchange building 1-Jan-2018, Very guy Smiley
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
kucoin and binance is now one of the best and fastest growing markets. it may be a huge market choice for coin releases and give a good price in the future. the design of kucoin and binance is very easy to use by beginner and smooth for transaction.
Activity: 672
Yes I am happy, the presence of binance and kukoin into a good solution, I'm tired of bittrex and surprised by this situation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
i think that binance is a good and effective exchange but i support to criptopia and hitbtc and also bitfinex i use them i honestly use them according to the alt that i am having.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
Kucoin is growing like crazy, I hope they keep up the good work and more people start trading there for the KCS bonus Smiley.I never do this but i really have faith in kucoin so If you dont have an account and you want to try kucoin, I would appreciate if you use my invitation code https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1NJuaQR
Happy holidays  Cheesy

I am currently using Binance and Kucoin for business instead of Bittrex and Poloniex. Because I like the simplicity of the interface design of Binance and Kucoin, it's handy and efficient. I also rarely use Bittrex and Poloniex because it has a high transaction fee, I do not want to accept that charge so I switched to Binance, Kucoin. These two pages of commerce are in great development.
Activity: 238
Definitely agree with you. Binance is now the worlds largest crypto exchange if I'm not mistaken. Also, Kucoin is growing extremely fast and its volume just keeps on increasing day by day.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
I believe that the mobile app from Binance plays a very important role in elevating its status. Hope more exchanges follow suit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think Bittrex and Poloniex need to be concern about their future, Asia is where the market is now and have been driving the price of most of the Altcoins now, I fear most for Poloniex because I don't know when I hope their website talkless of trade there
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
Both coins are growing like it's running out of style, 2018 will be awesome for utility tokens
Activity: 294
Kucoin is growing like crazy, I hope they keep up the good work and more people start trading there for the KCS bonus Smiley.I never do this but i really have faith in kucoin so If you dont have an account and you want to try kucoin, I would appreciate if you use my invitation code https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1NJuaQR
Happy holidays  Cheesy

I under a thousand KCS from in the early days (like 40 cents). The KCS bonus isn't much, but since the exchange itself has grown, my the investment of 300 dollars is now worth over 10 000 dollars so that's my KCS-bonus for believing in KCS when Kucoin was just under 3 million dollars of daily volume... Regrets that I didn't buy more...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Happy holidays  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
you are right, kucoin and binance will grow big in the future. and they will compete it very good

So you totally ignore COSS with a static 50% shared fee ? Not sure if you aware of it.
Please don't argue with COSS has bad UI or deposits/withdrawal are slow as f***.

This will be fixed until End of December.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Seems they are building a lot of community in these past months,maybe they can be like bittrex with a lot of new features.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
you are right, kucoin and binance will grow big in the future. and they will compete it very good
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Kucoin and Binance are really good exchanges because they are user friendly. But lately BNB has been rising a lot but KCS has been falling. I own some KCS and have lost 50% on it, but still believe in the future of this exchange, especially after the way they handled the Confido ICO scam.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It does not glare since the volume is not so high yet, but it will probably change once the volume gets higher. Bittrex was a lot better and useful when they were slightly hidden behind the shadows of poloniex. They did become the new poloniex of the market and things immidiately changed.

Those places aren't that noteworthy, I mean who would go around saying that they are trading in Kucoin and Binance?

Are you serious ? Binance trade volume is 1Billion dollars a day now. It’s just a little over 5 months old exchange .

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/

Probably somebody ilke you would have said in 1980s ..’ I mean who would go around saying that I am using windows operating system...blah blah’
Pages:
Jump to: