Pages:
Author

Topic: Kucoin & Binance are the new Bittrex & Polo ? seems so. - page 6. (Read 2178 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
Lately a new "Exchange 2.0" taking over. Bittrex & Polo suffer from many complains, locking accounts and many other issues.

Kucoin & Binance are quite different. they have their own token which give benefits.

Both are going very big in Asia and International.

Check out how Kucoin perform vs other exchanges:

https://www.kucoin.network/

Your opinion?
yes I really agree with you, a new exchange named Kucoin is very good in my opinion, very easy to use and low risk. Kucoin will be very popular and many use it in 2018 in my prediction.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
Lately a new "Exchange 2.0" taking over. Bittrex & Polo suffer from many complains, locking accounts and many other issues.

Kucoin & Binance are quite different. they have their own token which give benefits.

Both are going very big in Asia and International.

Check out how Kucoin perform vs other exchanges:

https://www.kucoin.network/

Your opinion?

I heard kucoin just recently, I think it was less than a month ago actually I made an account to this new exchange platform then when I open it the interface was quite good however even I'm not quite familiar with this exchange but I feel it will become like bittrex or poloniex someday.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
What do you think about COSS?

KuCoin is doing exceptionally well. Community support, Communication, UI and development in general are outstanding.
Nevertheless do I see also COSS. It could be now the much "younger, less popular and smaller brother" of KuCoin, but will rise, when its getting mature (UI overhaul expected to happen in december).
Then people realize its fee sharing is much better Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
 Both Kucoin and Binance are not bad they are new and somewhat similar but they have a long way to go.
Activity: 31
I have no experience with Kucoin but Binance has been great. No issues with deposits or withdrawals. And you get a 2 BTC limit if you're unverified which is far more than BitTrex's 0.04 BTC for basic verification.
Activity: 15
The reddit page has good summary on KuCoin

https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7dm6s5/new_to_kucoin_check_this_out_faq/

A lot of selling points . I like that they pay Gas dividends for Neo holders. I have invested in both kucoin and COBINHOOD.  With bitcoin getting lot of mainstream attention with news on BTC listing on Chicago Mercantile Exchange and NASDAQ, 2018 could be the year where lot of big money comes into cryptos.

While one can not be sure about the success of all altcoins, these exchanges are definitely safer bet with good potential. Fingers crossed !
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It does not glare since the volume is not so high yet, but it will probably change once the volume gets higher. Bittrex was a lot better and useful when they were slightly hidden behind the shadows of poloniex. They did become the new poloniex of the market and things immidiately changed.

I don't know why but every time an exchange goes to the top their attitude and customer service goes to shit.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
Kucoin & Binance are the new Bittrex & Polo ? seems so.

No bittrex cannot be replaced by anything it has the highest altcoin volmue. Kucoin is a joke, and binance is very good I like this exchange, they list a lot of new coins.
Activity: 630
Maybe kucoin has more potential than binance, since it is still in the early stage. If the kucoin's team is able to learn the lessons from the past, they will succeed in this wild west of crypto-world.

Since Binance coin is up on the vote to be Kucoin's next listing, there should be some kind of connection between the two exchanges, right?

If BNB will be traded on Kucoin, it would damage KCS I would think...

Didn't realise that the binance coin was looking to get listed on other exchanges. If it does go on kucoin it would help with the BNB pump that is just waiting to happen. Better grab some more BNB!
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
I'd more say Binance. It's awesome tho... been using it for a while now.
Activity: 434
I like binance because I can using my phone.very practical
my first time use KuCoin couple weeks ago I think KuCOin is good for new exchange site and easy to use without any problems and now getting popular.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
There is still a lot of room for improvement for both new exchanges to be able to compete known and trustable exchange. There is still lack of a feature like stop-loss order in binance. If both new exchanges can maintain the development, then I'm sure it will gain popularity.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Binance are working on adding the stop loss feature, which should be implemented very soon hopefully. I've been using Binance as my main exchange for about 3 months now without issue & it's honestly become my favorite & most trusted exchange. I'm not too familiar Kucoin though.
Activity: 54
Binance doesn't have stop loss, trailing stop functions. How can they be new bittrex?
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
Maybe kucoin has more potential than binance, since it is still in the early stage. If the kucoin's team is able to learn the lessons from the past, they will succeed in this wild west of crypto-world.

Since Binance coin is up on the vote to be Kucoin's next listing, there should be some kind of connection between the two exchanges, right?

Yeah there is a connection between them. The people that run binance helped the kucoin owners set up there exchange so they are good friends most likely. But if they both have each others coin traded on there exchanges than it shouldn't weaken KCS prices. I have a lot of KCS myself but i'm finding the strong bitcoin is what is hurting my KCS prices right now, can't wait for it bitcoins bullish run to finish so my KCS prices can increase again!
Activity: 294

Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Activity: 48
I like Binance and KuCoin. I haven't had any major issues with Kucoin and believe it will continue to grow. Bittrex has been slow to add new coins, and the coins they do add are odd ones that aren't as desirable. Binance/KuCoin are both looking to grow and add the coins we all want.
i got hacked inside job in binace.  they do not offer   security
no ip detection  email etc
  crap beware
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Kucoin is bad, they have listed a scam coin named as "confido". They didnt even bother to check whether the team is legitimate. The team just exit scammed by dumping coins
Both should be bad exchange sites. Kucoin with its scam confido token and binance with its scam various bitcoin hardfork token. it seems to be true. For the coin analyzation and it seems bittrex still the best in my opinion.
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
Kucoin is bad, they have listed a scam coin named as "confido". They didnt even bother to check whether the team is legitimate. The team just exit scammed by dumping coins
Pages:
Jump to: