Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC for Airdrops: A bad precedence - page 9. (Read 198064 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
September 25, 2018, 02:13:27 AM
You’re absolutely right. They recently started to want KYC for every little thing!! It’s not even necessery. So it’s better to refuse it, i’m not gonna share my such personal info or ID . It’s not a simple thing, it’s really serious because we don’t even know if we can trust them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 02:03:08 AM
 I am against with KYC if they are asking from bounty hunters and airdrop. Our identity will not be safe and they can use it to claim our account. Our privacy and security will be compromised. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
September 25, 2018, 01:48:07 AM
I see sense to pass a security check in airdrops only when we are talking about some major, and most importantly guaranteed amounts.
Activity: 406
September 24, 2018, 04:12:10 PM
Yes airdrop I'm not doing kyc , I think a lot of fraud here , the bounty is more to think about , but the chance that your documents will then to be out there very high
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 04:10:13 PM
This is a very strange decision. I can understand when headhunters ask for verification, but why have these poor airdrops to take.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 07:31:57 AM
As I would like to think KYC in airdrops is certainly not an essential thing for the most part since airdrop must be the best approach to get crypto with simple advances. KYC makes this procedure more troublesome.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:36:31 AM
More than anonymity there is a huge chance of misusing your valuable Documents . Initially i have submitted my document for KYC process now i am regretting submitting my original documents . Hope it will not be misused.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 05:13:46 PM
I do not understand the people who pass the KYC for the sake of some incomprehensible airdrops. They conditionally sell their documents for tokens that are worthless. Cryptocurrency is anonymity!
Activity: 128
September 22, 2018, 05:07:13 PM
Really there is a contradiction, the cryptocurrency thought as an anonymous and cheap payment method and transfers of money. But what can be anonymity if our documents ask to provide us?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 10:05:24 AM
I believe that airdrops are created only to attract more public attention to the project and do not pay much attention to such projects, because most likely they have a weak idea! There are certainly exceptions, but often it is.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 20, 2018, 05:03:29 AM
Don't send your personal information through KYC form, for only few tokens. I personally don't participate with airdrops who demanding for KYC. Personally I don't trust on airdrops.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
September 20, 2018, 04:58:14 AM
Using the procedure for KYC, I think it's not natural. Because now many people experiencing fraud caused by Airdrop. In this case, if you do KYC only to Airdrop I thought too risky. We will not know that the personal data which we submit if it is safe or not. And I am better to look for another project and not use KYC.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 04:50:33 AM
KYC for Airdrops i find it too useless because it's a free Altcoins distribution that does not need to identify such information. KYC actually has two sides to help determine the identity of the participant. But the disadvantage is that we lose easily exposed personal information and other people use information to do other things.
Activity: 336
September 18, 2018, 02:45:39 PM
KYC for airdrops? Are you seriously? You want to take your personal data for use elsewhere.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
Doing KYC in an AIRDROP?
this is a very bad thing to do, Airdrops are very rare to be true.
i think 90 percent are just scam projects.
Doing KYC will risk you identity and public documents.
not a good idea to do.
Activity: 196
September 18, 2018, 02:36:07 PM
For me I don't think so it is approximate to show kyc and prove yourself because if we are doing our work sincerely we don't need to prove that who we are so it is wrong to ask the kyc and the major problem they are asking for it in the end of the bounty so it's worst part for me also yes we should say no to it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
i never send my KYC data for any airdrop, usually it costs nothing or it may be even just a scam to collect id data from real people for further selling it to customers on black market. So i advise everyone to not give away your data to any scam airdrop.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:14:01 PM
I do not understand why pass the KYC for airdrops? To you, no one promises to pay anything? You can store and store your personal information for your own personal use.
I agree, it looks stupid. Give away your personal information for the illusory hope of getting a penny. But the blame is not airdrop, but the laws of some countries that can bring to justice for the fact that a citizen of their country was given a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
September 18, 2018, 01:31:28 PM
For an airdrop of worthless token, i would not perform kyc.
I would also advise anyone to think carefully when sending your data.
Trickster can do a lot of damage with stolen data.
Activity: 644
September 18, 2018, 01:29:00 PM
I also agree with you. We don't know exact details of team members that who are going receive our identification. Imagine if some terrorist organization what  some identification for some attract.So we have to consider lot before submitting KYC.
Pages:
Jump to: