Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 50. (Read 525190 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Looks like that Real Madrid have found their star that will be replacing Ronaldo the deal between the Spanish team and Chelsea have been agreed that sees their Belgian winger Hazard leaves Stamford Bridge for a record fee for Madrid that is €190m. Real Madrid are also keen on bringing Chelsea goalkeeper Courtois but the deal is now will include only Hazard it's going to be a though season for Chelsea as they lost one of their best players for the previous few years and about to lose two more Courtois as I mentioned before also Barcelona wants Willian. Real Madrid are also looking in for Icardi as they are preparing to part ways with Benzema to Napoli. Inter is demanding €110m for their striker but if Perez made his mind he will get him despite the price.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid after 9 years and moving to Juventus. After all these seasons it will be strange to see Real without Ronaldo. I will miss rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo in El Clasico and their fights for top score title. It will be new era in Madrid and it will be very difficult season for new manager Lopetegui. Probably Florentino Perez will try to buy new big star like Neymar or Mbappe.
And imagine - if Juve with Ronaldo will win UCL upcoming season, how Gigi Buffon should feel then?
Real Madrid coach Julien Lobetigui has been appointed Real Madrid coach after the end of his mission with La Rioja in the World Cup, in a surprise of the caliber because it was far from nominations, nor was the period when the supporters of the Real Zinedine Zidane's successor, because everyone in Spain was interested in the future of Antoine Grizmann, who had already confirmed that Tuesday would be the date for his future. But the announcement of Lopezte's training of the "Royal" was the highlight of the day.

This is a absolute shocker and a very big gamble on the part of Real Madrid, I do hope they have got it right because I don't think he's the guy for a club like Madrid. He's done well at international level but at Porto he failed and suddenly giving him a club like Madrid can be a disaster in the making. I thing the prez has erred and this is not the appointment anyone wanted.

I guess he erred when he appointed Zidane who was a complete novice yet look at the results he chalked. I don't think a bad coach will stay at Madrid for more than a season and so should he turn out to be a bad coach i guess he wouldn't be immune to Perez's axe.

Once he shows bad performance, then he will be out of the club also it happens to alot of coach in Real Madrid before him as well. The fans demanded the new coach to succeed zidane which is impossible. Zidane is smart enough to leave while he is still a winner but now everyone that take over that club will be overshadowing by zidane's achievement .
true if Lobetigui wants to keep his job in Madrid he needs to start working on bringing new players to the table so they can revolutionise the squad he is going to need some more stars at the club because the ones he have now some of them coming  to the end like Marcelo and Midric also I'm sure they are going to sign new goalkeeper this season despite that Navas did great season in Championsleague but if they want the league next season they need a higher caliber players not like the ones are signing now because the last one they signed now is Rodrygo Goes from Santos for €45 million and i don't think they will benefit from signing him because he will join them in 2019.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Real Madrid coach Julien Lobetigui has been appointed Real Madrid coach after the end of his mission with La Rioja in the World Cup, in a surprise of the caliber because it was far from nominations, nor was the period when the supporters of the Real Zinedine Zidane's successor, because everyone in Spain was interested in the future of Antoine Grizmann, who had already confirmed that Tuesday would be the date for his future. But the announcement of Lopezte's training of the "Royal" was the highlight of the day.

This is a absolute shocker and a very big gamble on the part of Real Madrid, I do hope they have got it right because I don't think he's the guy for a club like Madrid. He's done well at international level but at Porto he failed and suddenly giving him a club like Madrid can be a disaster in the making. I thing the prez has erred and this is not the appointment anyone wanted.

I guess he erred when he appointed Zidane who was a complete novice yet look at the results he chalked. I don't think a bad coach will stay at Madrid for more than a season and so should he turn out to be a bad coach i guess he wouldn't be immune to Perez's axe.

Once he shows bad performance, then he will be out of the club also it happens to alot of coach in Real Madrid before him as well. The fans demanded the new coach to succeed zidane which is impossible. Zidane is smart enough to leave while he is still a winner but now everyone that take over that club will be overshadowing by zidane's achievement .
Activity: 686
Merit: 253

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Julen Lopetegui (Spain NT manager) will be the next Real Madrid manager.

Real Madrid have paid the €2m (release clause) to the Royal Spanish Football Federation to sign him. Lopetegui has signed a 3 year contract.

As a real madrid fan, this is great news, he's an experienced manager who is pretty familiar with how everything works inside the club. I bet he has the support of our captain, Sergio Ramos, and the rest of the spanish players in the club, especially Isco...wouldn't be surprising if they vouched for Lopetegui to be the next manager.
The beautiful farewell. Zidane decided to leave Real Madrid by awarding 3 UCL trophies for 3 consecutive years. He will always be remembered to be a living legend of Real Madrid as a player and coach.
This separation is inseparable from the dirty game sergio ramos in LC, very disgusting when you see the ramos play. so I asked whether the violation of sergio ramos was a covert mission directed by zidane? Angry  when we remember again zidane is also a player who has a very bad tempramen
Florentino Perez face said it all during the shock announcement, I believe he was a great fan of Zidane and he would have wished that the he would have stayed though. But he went out on high note and nothing can ruin it. Maybe he go and manage the French national team seeing how Deschamp is doing a lousy job over there.
Zidane's departure, and doubts about Ronaldo's future, certainly create pressure for Florentino .. But her positive side for him must be paid attention to him. however Real MAdrid is coming close to a major change after winning the first project but now after Zidane's shocking exit perhaps it makes Ronaldo voice heared more for him and maybe makes it easier for Perez to make decisions. with many rumors have been circulating these days anything can happend we could see Conte as a head manager for the Blancos or even Neymar moves in paying the £307m release clause but with that Either ronaldo or !bale will be cash it our to fund the move also there is a cheaper option could joining honestly i don't think ut's cheap but defintly much cheaper then Neymar and it's Monaco winger Thomas Lemar after Wenger lefy Arsenal the rumors cooled down between the two that made Madrid thinking yo make a move innstead
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
The beautiful farewell. Zidane decided to leave Real Madrid by awarding 3 UCL trophies for 3 consecutive years. He will always be remembered to be a living legend of Real Madrid as a player and coach.
This separation is inseparable from the dirty game sergio ramos in LC, very disgusting when you see the ramos play. so I asked whether the violation of sergio ramos was a covert mission directed by zidane? Angry  when we remember again zidane is also a player who has a very bad tempramen
Florentino Perez face said it all during the shock announcement, I believe he was a great fan of Zidane and he would have wished that the he would have stayed though. But he went out on high note and nothing can ruin it. Maybe he go and manage the French national team seeing how Deschamp is doing a lousy job over there.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
BREAKING NEWS!
Zinedine Zidane is leaving Real Madrid. He announced it on press conference few minutes ago.
What do you guys think about this decision? What are main candidates to become new coach of Real Madrid?
Zizou went out on a high, 3 champions league in a row, an achievement that we might not see again in decades. 9 titles in 2.5 years as a RM manager, what a legend...could be the end of an era if Ronaldo and/or Bale also leave the team.

About the main candidates, the first candidate is Pochettino, he signed a new contract with Spurs, but it seems like he has a clause in his contract where he can be released if Real Madrid makes him an offer (so far, this is just a rumour). Another candidate is Guti (former coach of Real Madrid Juvenil A, youth academy), some people think he could arrive as Zidane's replacement. And there's also Joachim Low (coach of Germany national team).
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
It is completely an unexpected news. The coach who is successfully taking home the UEFA championship third time in a row is leaving without any a single acceptable reason other than what he stated "What I think is that this team needs to continue winning but I think it needs a change, a different voice, another methodology and that’s why I took this decision."

I believe it is a tough job for Real Madrid to find a new coach that needed to maintain the current team's performance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
BREAKING NEWS!
Zinedine Zidane is leaving Real Madrid. He announced it on press conference few minutes ago.
What do you guys think about this decision? What are main candidates to become new coach of Real Madrid?
It’s a damn shock no one expected Zidane to step down after winning his third successive Champions League trophy. Well I bet it’s good that he left because he surely doesn’t want to tarnish his image at the club knowing how ungrateful Real Madrid fans are.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
BREAKING NEWS!
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
I believe Fernando El Nino Torres has got  some more years he can still play active football and he shouldn't let this Europa trophy retire him. He can go ahead and even win the champions league with the team next season and now that it is being rumoured that A. Griezmann is going to Barcelona I think Torres can be very useful for the club next season.

Torres is quitting athletico and it was decided at the start of the season he would leave and I don't think he'll suddenly have a change of heart, at his age it's difficult for him to stay. Grizeman is ready to snub Barcelona and wait for Manchester United who I feel are feeling spoilt, like you have bale, Ronaldo and grizeman now who In the world would you buy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Valencia will be hosting Gran Canaria at home, and this game is the opening game of the playoff series. Gran Canaria has to win this game, losing means the end of everything. Gran Canaria does not give confidence in performance but Gran Canaria must win this game with the fan's supports.

LOL, dude, it's not Spanish basketball league thread, you're posting in wrong place Cheesy . By the way, now Gran Canaria leading by 6 points, 2nd half will end soon.
I was shocked as well but I saw that Gran Canaria won the game by 27 points tying the series with just a single game to go.
legendary
Slava Ukraini!
Valencia will be hosting Gran Canaria at home, and this game is the opening game of the playoff series. Gran Canaria has to win this game, losing means the end of everything. Gran Canaria does not give confidence in performance but Gran Canaria must win this game with the fan's supports.

LOL, dude, it's not Spanish basketball league thread, you're posting in wrong place Cheesy . By the way, now Gran Canaria leading by 6 points, 2nd half will end soon.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Pages:
Jump to: