Pages:
Author

Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2016/17 - page 52. (Read 525190 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
This is what Zidane should do and not put him in these games which are meaningless to the teams standings. Like the Celta Vigo game.
It was unecessary to put Ronaldo in because they won the title in their league.
But I do agree with you they need to rest him for the match with Liverpool if he is really injured and not just taking a day off.
This is in 12-13 days away near the end of the month so plenty of time to get his self in order and be fully recharged and healthy. Grin

Seriously, it wouldnt hurt you if you check on the leaderboard first before you post in here. Just for your information, Real madrid is not winning the league this season and they are on the 3rd rank. For the good news , you are right on zidane wanting him to rest . Thats obvious considering that they cant get the trophy anymore for the league not because they have won it

I apologize as I thought they were still behind Barcelona in second place and thought it was closer than what it actually was.
Last time I looked how the La Liga table was situated must of been back at the beginning of April.
But looking at the leaderboard being the last game for Barcelona today they got their 90 and Real Madrid will stay at third. Which still doesn't seem right to me since it seemed they outperformed Atletico all season long. I think all those draw games got the better of them. Cheesy
But atleast they still have hope in winning the Champions league to bring home the silverware just like last year. Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Barcelona lost to Levante 5:4 and experienced first loss in La Liga this season. Messi wasn't in squad today, but it's not reason why Barca lost. They just played on vacations mode and didn't wanted to get injuries before upcoming World Cup. And when Levante scored 5th goal Barca finally started to play and was close to amazing comeback. Barca played in not their main squad, but it was strange that most experienced players like Alba, Sergio and Suarez were most awful tonight.
It's sad that Barca didn't ended season without defeats, but Levante deserved to win, they are in amazing shape in recent weeks. And I can't remember when Barca conceded 5 goals in La Liga last time.
Definitely glad that their so called unbeaten season has come to an end, even though they haven’t made that record, they were celebrating as if they already had. Things would have been different if Messi was in the squad but thankfully he wasn’t.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
No Messi No Party. Probably the worst Barcelona game this season after the one against Roma.  

So this is why Valverde didn't rotate the Messi throughout the season, without the argentinian the whole team just falls apart, and if you add the terrible defensive display from Semedo, Vermaelen, and Yerry Mina, well, things go from bad to worse.... Also, the fact that Vermaelen was replaced by Pique when the team needed more goals just shows how bad the Barcelona bench is. They really need some quality players on the bench for the next season, they can't have the likes of alcacer and denis suarez as their main subs when things go south.

And they just managed to get a draw with just 10 men against Real Madrid just a week ago, and I thought that was their toughest game left...props to Levante, though, the team has been great since they hired Paco López

And I can't remember when Barca conceded 5 goals in La Liga last time.
This is the first time since 2003 that Barcelona concedes 5 goal in La Liga.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Barcelona lost to Levante 5:4 and experienced first loss in La Liga this season. Messi wasn't in squad today, but it's not reason why Barca lost. They just played on vacations mode and didn't wanted to get injuries before upcoming World Cup. And when Levante scored 5th goal Barca finally started to play and was close to amazing comeback. Barca played in not their main squad, but it was strange that most experienced players like Alba, Sergio and Suarez were most awful tonight.
It's sad that Barca didn't ended season without defeats, but Levante deserved to win, they are in amazing shape in recent weeks. And I can't remember when Barca conceded 5 goals in La Liga last time.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
This is what Zidane should do and not put him in these games which are meaningless to the teams standings. Like the Celta Vigo game.
But I do agree with you they need to rest him for the match with Liverpool if he is really injured and not just taking a day off.
This is in 12-13 days away near the end of the month so plenty of time to get his self in order and be fully recharged and healthy. Grin

Seriously, it wouldnt hurt you if you check on the leaderboard first before you post in here. Just for your information, Real madrid is not winning the league this season and they are on the 3rd rank. For the good news , you are right on zidane wanting him to rest . Thats obvious considering that they cant get the trophy anymore for the league not because they have won it
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
With Lionel Messi not even the starting lineup and on the bench, I am eager to see how Barcelona are going to win this game when they are currently 4-1 down against Levante. Emmanuel Boaten have already scored a hattrick.
Why isn't anybody talking about Real Madrid playing in today's match against Celta Vigo? Huh
Is Ronaldo even playing in the match or is Zidane allowing him to sit out this game because the La Liga has already been won by Barcelona?
https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/news/2017-2018/7th-la-liga-title-in-10-seasons-for-fc-barcelona

I would think they would be resting him so he can be ready fresh for the World cup in a months time.
Ronaldo have small injury so he was rested for this match and it's expected to make recovery in the next league game. If I was in Zidane place I would benched him either way to keep him fresh for final but now he should bring him in next game for cple minutes before facing Liverpool. For this game against Celta it was not important game for both sides that is why the visitors conceded 6 goals but I liked the performance from their midfield this time and Bale looks to be getting ready for the final he got a goal in the Classico and 2 today so while facing Liverpool he will be a big threat aslike Ronaldo.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Why isn't anybody talking about Real Madrid playing in today's match against Celta Vigo?
It is probably because of the La Liga is pretty much over, the only thing mainstream consider is the Barcelona unbeaten streak.

If Real Madrid wins in the final against Liverpool, that's mean the winner of UEFA champions league is dominated by Spanish team over the past 5 years.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Why isn't anybody talking about Real Madrid playing in today's match against Celta Vigo? Huh
Is Ronaldo even playing in the match or is Zidane allowing him to sit out this game because the La Liga has already been won by Barcelona?
https://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/news/2017-2018/7th-la-liga-title-in-10-seasons-for-fc-barcelona

I would think they would be resting him so he can be ready fresh for the World cup in a months time.
Ronaldo have small injury so he was rested for this match and it's expected to make recovery in the next league game. If I was in Zidane place I would benched him either way to keep him fresh for final but now he should bring him in next game for cple minutes before facing Liverpool. For this game against Celta it was not important game for both sides that is why the visitors conceded 6 goals but I liked the performance from their midfield this time and Bale looks to be getting ready for the final he got a goal in the Classico and 2 today so while facing Liverpool he will be a big threat aslike Ronaldo.

Barcelona won the King's and League titles in the season, but the defeat of the Champions League means that this season has basically ended, the only task is to be able to complete the season with unbeaten record!
Barcelona already being the most unbeaten team in Laliga history and people wil remember this achievement but they still able to continue their record until end of this season and for upcoming games against Levante should not problem for them because Levante is weak teams
According to statistics Barcelona is known to sometimes struggle against Real Sociedas even though they haven’t beaten the Catalan side in their last five games and with that being the last game of the season, it would be in bad taste for Barcelona unbeaten season to come to an end at the Camp Nou in the last game of the season.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Barcelona won the King's and League titles in the season, but the defeat of the Champions League means that this season has basically ended, the only task is to be able to complete the season with unbeaten record!
Barcelona already being the most unbeaten team in Laliga history and people wil remember this achievement but they still able to continue their record until end of this season and for upcoming games against Levante should not problem for them because Levante is weak teams
Cats on Mars

I think Barcelona needs to sit down and release few players and then recruit some, honestly it's very difficult whom should they release all are so good but hard decisions will be made sooner than we think and messi is the guy who's calling all the shots.
It's not that difficult to guess who's going to leave the team at the end of season. Off the top of my head: Denis Suárez, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal, and Paco Alcácer, these players just don't have the level to play in Barcelona, I think at least two of them will leave the team. Dembélé could leave on loan but only if they sign Griezmann. Tbh, Barcelona needs to sign a few quality players if they want to compete in the Champions League again.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

True that champions league defeat has left a bad taste in the mouth of Barcelona administration and I'm sure they'll be eager to fix this mess. If they end this season unbeaten that's also a very good record #whoneedsNeymar.

I think Barcelona needs to sit down and release few players and then recruit some, honestly it's very difficult whom should they release all are so good but hard decisions will be made sooner than we think and messi is the guy who's calling all the shots.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
There are missing players in Barcelona, i like the performance of Villarreal in the last games, i expect Barcelona to play good football. I am waiting for open football. We will se at least 3 goals.

A brace from Ousmane Dembele  and other goals coming from Messi, Coutinho and Paulinho was enough for Barcelona to see of Villarreal whom they beat by 5-1 to continue their unbeaten streak in the La Liga this season. With two games to go and their opponents being Levante and Real Sociedad i believe that they are going to go the entire season unbeaten.
Frankly, I do not know how the Barcelona administration thinks. In any case of something wrong will happen it is not possible that Greizman, Coutinho, Messi, Suarez and Dembeli will play in one lineup . The administration may have to sell Suarew if they get a great offer or loan Dembele or then their will be some great talents sitting in bench. Atletico is played Greizman next to striker and he shows a better performance than being played alone in the attack and therefore is the need for the Swarez. After all this random recruitments of players if Greizman cames Barcelona will be not in need of players but they will need better administration.
With the current lineup currently at Barcelona, i would not be surprised if Coutinho becomes the one to warm the bench next season because Dembele though was injured most of the time proved himself to be far effective than Coutinho and am sure Griezzmann will have some assurances of starting to he makes the move.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
There are missing players in Barcelona, i like the performance of Villarreal in the last games, i expect Barcelona to play good football. I am waiting for open football. We will se at least 3 goals.

A brace from Ousmane Dembele  and other goals coming from Messi, Coutinho and Paulinho was enough for Barcelona to see of Villarreal whom they beat by 5-1 to continue their unbeaten streak in the La Liga this season. With two games to go and their opponents being Levante and Real Sociedad i believe that they are going to go the entire season unbeaten.
Frankly, I do not know how the Barcelona administration thinks. In any case of something wrong will happen it is not possible that Greizman, Coutinho, Messi, Suarez and Dembeli will play in one lineup . The administration may have to sell Suarew if they get a great offer or loan Dembele or then their will be some great talents sitting in bench. Atletico is played Greizman next to striker and he shows a better performance than being played alone in the attack and therefore is the need for the Swarez. After all this random recruitments of players if Greizman cames Barcelona will be not in need of players but they will need better administration.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
Sergio Roberto banned for 4 match due to the incident last Clasico, and I saw the fact that the sanction was not consistent with these similar accidents. There is a plenty of similar accident in the last of couple weeks.

As an example, Valencia vs Getafe(3 weeks ago), Dani Parejo was received a straight red card for punching Jorge Molina, and only suspended for a single match. and one week ago, Getafe vs Girona. Damian Suarez straight red card because of punching  Christian Stuani off the ball, and only received a similar a single game sanction.

I don't think it is a 'fairness' for Barcelona.

For anyone interested to look the incident proof, Look at the @AstoundingMessi at Twitter, they summarize all the fact about the incident.
the incident that happened to s.roberto is unfair to me, but this is a decision that may not be changed anymore, and if possible I may submit a waiver I do not think it will happen. but I think even though barcelona has lost s.roberto, they still have a worthy replacement there
Cats on Mars

Actually, it is fair. The following article is in Spanish but it explains everything about happened and what Barcelona wants to do: http://www.marca.com/futbol/barcelona/2018/05/09/5af2dda9ca474163658b4682.html

Basically, the 4 match ban is based on the article 98.1 (applied based on the context of the foul) of the Disciplinary Code of the RFEF (Royal Spanish Football Federation) which says that "assaulting another player, with malicious intent (in this case, it would be an aggression off the ball), without causing an injury, will be sanctioned with suspension of 4-12 games".

As an example, Valencia vs Getafe(3 weeks ago), Dani Parejo was received a straight red card for punching Jorge Molina, and only suspended for a single match. and one week ago, Getafe vs Girona. Damian Suarez straight red card because of punching  Christian Stuani off the ball, and only received a similar a single game sanction.
The article above also explains this part, well, only the Damian Suarez incident. The committee applied a different article (123.1), in this case, the player sanctioned will face a ban of 1-3 games.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Sergio Roberto banned for 4 match due to the incident last Clasico, and I saw the fact that the sanction was not consistent with these similar accidents. There is a plenty of similar accident in the last of couple weeks.

As an example, Valencia vs Getafe(3 weeks ago), Dani Parejo was received a straight red card for punching Jorge Molina, and only suspended for a single match. and one week ago, Getafe vs Girona. Damian Suarez straight red card because of punching  Christian Stuani off the ball, and only received a similar a single game sanction.

For anyone interested to look the incident proof, Look at the @AstoundingMessi at Twitter, they summarize all the fact about the incident.
Pages:
Jump to: