Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 263. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Well thats not the question.. Concerning that pic.
If you believe pics like that from users your even more down the road..

I don't even care about whether that's true or not. They gave an address and 'let the mining speak', then we saw 200G, 0G, 400G for 3 days. Lancoin has not said a word even after burnside put a warning on the trading page. TheSwede gave another broken promise. All these are facts. Let's just talk about facts now.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Will we see another sell off?

legendary
Could you believe they broke their promises even at this moment? Completely unbelievable!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Well thats not the question.. Concerning that pic.
If you believe pics like that from users your even more down the road..
legendary
Given the last 24 hours, the hash rate is about 300Gh/s at the mo.
It's insignificant and shouldn't be talked about.  That's what we refer to as "satoshi dust" after dividing it by 10,000,000 shares
of course it's significant - without additional information, the only method we have of measuring hash rate is though manual calculation when a deposit is made. You're saying that the resulting per share value is too low to be a significant source of dividends, but that's not what's being discussed. The actual rate of (apparent) hashing is what is important to investors, and gives us an insight into the status of the production line. That's why the hash rate discussion is taking place.

A picture was recently posted of a list of Labcoins Avalon rigs listed in their pool profile.  It would be impossible to dig these up though, this thread is too much of a mess.  Fact is, they're using a few ancient avalons, NOT their own production.  So this IS insignificant.  

I read every single post and never seen that picture, just bullshit.
Fud

oh okay..

Hahahha shit you believe shit people post? If you believe something..
Read last posts of labcoin or theswede75..

All bullshit fud.. How would a forum member come by their login details to see that; hahaha

So do you believe TheSwede and Sam? Who promised 28 hours ago 'will post an update TODAY'? How long a day could be in their sence?
legendary
It's insignificant and shouldn't be talked about.  That's what we refer to as "satoshi dust" after dividing it by 10,000,000 shares
of course it's significant - without additional information, the only method we have of measuring hash rate is though manual calculation when a deposit is made. You're saying that the resulting per share value is too low to be a significant source of dividends, but that's not what's being discussed. The actual rate of (apparent) hashing is what is important to investors, and gives us an insight into the status of the production line. That's why the hash rate discussion is taking place.

A picture was recently posted of a list of Labcoins Avalon rigs listed in their pool profile.  It would be impossible to dig these up though, this thread is too much of a mess.  Fact is, they're using a few ancient avalons, NOT their own production.  So this IS insignificant.  

Fud

oh okay..

All bullshit fud.. How would a forum member come by their login details to see that; hahaha

So do you believe TheSwede and Sam? Who promised 28 hours ago 'will post an update TODAY'?
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Fud

oh okay..

The payouts don't reflect the speed of 3 avalon's though...more likely 4 of them if anything but who really knows at this point. (but I get your point)

Fud

oh okay..

Activity: 887
they sold one of these a couple months back, maybe more but I cant read whatever language he speaks
Activity: 392

Fud

oh okay..

Fud

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
So what's up with these payments?
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
So guestimates what are we hashing at?

Okay so from now on we refer to 300gh/s as "Valdemort".

Sorry, I don't watch Teddy Ruxpin so I don't get the joke..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Voldemort

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBxPZn0VsGQ&list=PLD2748F698F4B8C1C
Activity: 963
Merit: 509

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Voldemort

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Why dont you ask TheSeven if there is a snowballs chance in hell this chip will be deployed this year. Im guessing you already did but didnt feel like posting that part.

something similar has been asked to him yesterday:

[15:44] <[7]> does that 500th/s plan involve 65nm chips?
[15:44] <[7]> this weird TSMC document suggests they're planning to do 65nm in Q1 2014
[15:48] <[7]> I'm confident that the interface circuitry for 65nm will be finalized this year, but I have no idea who's even going to implement the hashing core.
[15:48] <[7]> if they want me to do that, it would take months, and I wouldn't be very confident that it's going to actually work well
[15:48] <[7]> it's a complete redesign from scratch. at least if their plans haven't changed.

Gee, who'd have thought? IO might be done this year and thats by far the easiest and least critical part for a bitcoin chip.
Sounds like a tape out this year isnt even in the cards and that would make deployment by summer 2014  optimistic.  Well good luck labcoin investors!
Jump to: