Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 304. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Busy on btct selling.

they better hurry, the crowd's not buying the pump.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
To the moon? Thanks to all those guys ignoring me and calling me a fudster.
yep, I feel ya.  Where's Mabsark, JohnyBigs, and those clowns right now?

Placing bids just over 0.0016 if they have half a brain.
if it breaks .0015, it's over. stick a fork in it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Busy on btct selling.
Activity: 308
where's the bottom?  .001?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
then labcoin will come with an announcement of an announcement to prop up prices
No announcement he could make will have any (positive) impact on share prices at this point.  The only thing we need to see to make it worth buying back in would be consistent mining payments to their address that coincide with a few TH/s of hash power.

Anything else just isn't going to cut it given all the failed promises that didn't come through.

And that's ultimately the problem with this stock at this point.  No credibility on anything they say.  I think there is a chance that their tech might be OK soon, or that their 65nm chips might work.  But because they can't be straightforward at all there's no way to know what the likelihood of that actually is. And because of that, it's not going to affect the share price.

It could very well be a reasonable thing to buy back in once they demonstrate some success.  But until they demonstrate something, it's just way to risky to hold this stock, other then maybe get a few shares as a pure gamble.

I did think this company has a chance, and from a technical point of view they still may.  But the operators just aren't trustworthy enough to trust with your money.

And the problem is, like I said - no credibility left with anyone.  So even if they get their chips working no one is going to buy if they make an announcement or even get some btc deposited to their address
You overestimate the attention span & memory of the average bitcoin speculator. Also remember, each BTC of dividends from Labcoin is worth just as much as a BTC of anyone else's dividends, and if the ROI gets silly high, people will buy. If they get their act together, this entire clusterfuck will mean nothing in a couple of months.

Yeah, in a couple months.  So why not buy back in in a couple months?  Sorry, but holding now is crazy.  Just like with ActM, why not buy when there's a reason to do so?  The price could continue to drop, and will likely do so as long as they don't have a reasonable amount of BTC coming into their account on a consistent basis (i.e. not 240Gh/s worth)

So the question is, even if you think LC might be a reasonable investment in the future, why buy now, when you can likely buy cheaper later?

Because if they deliver let say 1hr from now you might miss a large amount of profit... but again it looks like it serious so yes its a pure gamble to hold at this point... Since they haven't deliver anything
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
The signed messages in blockchain at there address are quite funny
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Funny how the mining address has now turned into a trollbox of its own.

The hate seems only to be growing and silence is now deafening.

They really need to explain what's going on.

Activity: 560
When you buy back after they are successful you wont be buying at low prices, when the price just goes parabolic. You probably wont buy cheaper later you can only buy cheap when there is uncertainty.
So the question is, even if you think LC might be a reasonable investment in the future, why buy now, when you can likely buy cheaper later?

be careful, I've been saying that for a week, and they've got me on a list, now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
then labcoin will come with an announcement of an announcement to prop up prices
No announcement he could make will have any (positive) impact on share prices at this point.  The only thing we need to see to make it worth buying back in would be consistent mining payments to their address that coincide with a few TH/s of hash power.

Anything else just isn't going to cut it given all the failed promises that didn't come through.

And that's ultimately the problem with this stock at this point.  No credibility on anything they say.  I think there is a chance that their tech might be OK soon, or that their 65nm chips might work.  But because they can't be straightforward at all there's no way to know what the likelihood of that actually is. And because of that, it's not going to affect the share price.

It could very well be a reasonable thing to buy back in once they demonstrate some success.  But until they demonstrate something, it's just way to risky to hold this stock, other then maybe get a few shares as a pure gamble.

I did think this company has a chance, and from a technical point of view they still may.  But the operators just aren't trustworthy enough to trust with your money.

And the problem is, like I said - no credibility left with anyone.  So even if they get their chips working no one is going to buy if they make an announcement or even get some btc deposited to their address
You overestimate the attention span & memory of the average bitcoin speculator. Also remember, each BTC of dividends from Labcoin is worth just as much as a BTC of anyone else's dividends, and if the ROI gets silly high, people will buy. If they get their act together, this entire clusterfuck will mean nothing in a couple of months.

Yeah, in a couple months.  So why not buy back in in a couple months?  Sorry, but holding now is crazy.  Just like with ActM, why not buy when there's a reason to do so?  The price could continue to drop, and will likely do so as long as they don't have a reasonable amount of BTC coming into their account on a consistent basis (i.e. not 240Gh/s worth)

Hope this is the first word from him we can believe.
that may be wishful thinking
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
And the problem is, like I said - no credibility left with anyone.  So even if they get their chips working no one is going to buy if they make an announcement or even get some btc deposited to their address

Yes, they can at least self mining. Just need to trust them not to screw up their 65nm chips again. Even we assume their 65nm chips work, Labcoin's situation is nowhere better than ActM now. The same dust dividend until November. Even labcoin himself said we can only know they are serious at the end of October. Hope this is the first word from him we can believe.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
see you guys @0.001 (maybe even lower)
You overestimate the attention span & memory of the average bitcoin speculator.
+1
greed is powerful motivation
Activity: 560
And the problem is, like I said - no credibility left with anyone.  So even if they get their chips working no one is going to buy if they make an announcement or even get some btc deposited to their address

This times 1 billion. When its all said and done when they start hashing and paying out dividends nobody will care.

The longer they remain silent, the lower this is going to go.

Entirely predictable.

Sadly, you're probably right.

Announcements won't work this time, though.

Needs to be a clear explanation of what's happening right now.
Jump to: