Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 301. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
We haven't failed to deliver, the fact that we aren't posting more pictures isn't proof that we are not mining.
We are indeed mining but there are issues to solved before we get to labeling blocks, as we said.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
No the dollar bills in their eyes speak for themself. I'm happy i have my own trustnetwork and they didnt get burned Smiley I wonder if people will start unignoring us and wake up or if those guys can blame it on us ^^

oh, they'll blame it on us, just like the last several times whales started waking up.

"it's the FUDsters fault Labcon is a scam!  Here, put this list on ignore and buy my shares!"

Just stop tslking we know your a poor 3rd world country scammer piece of shit, who want the price to go to IPO or below so you can buy anything meaningful with your 1BTC.

Have fun circle jerking eachother because 24hrs has passed and no update every 5 minutes lol.
you just earned yourself a place on the the walking deadline poster. your insults are not getting any better by repeating them. i live in a country thats currency is much more worth than yours you fool. How long will you hold your bags? Seems like you're butthurt a lot "bro" Cheesy

He thinks the US is not a 3rd world country Cheesy
we advise anyone to purchase more shares now that they are cheap.
Activity: 308
No the dollar bills in their eyes speak for themself. I'm happy i have my own trustnetwork and they didnt get burned Smiley I wonder if people will start unignoring us and wake up or if those guys can blame it on us ^^

oh, they'll blame it on us, just like the last several times whales started waking up.

"it's the FUDsters fault Labcon is a scam!  Here, put this list on ignore and buy my shares!"

Just stop tslking we know your a poor 3rd world country scammer piece of shit, who want the price to go to IPO or below so you can buy anything meaningful with your 1BTC.

Have fun circle jerking eachother because 24hrs has passed and no update every 5 minutes lol.
you just earned yourself a place on the the walking deadline poster. your insults are not getting any better by repeating them. i live in a country thats currency is much more worth than yours you fool. How long will you hold your bags? Seems like you're butthurt a lot "bro" Cheesy

oh and btw in which 1st world country do you speak this language? "tslking" do you even have schools there?
rage much?
We promise pictures of some boards mining will be up for this weekend.

The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
---
WARNING: This is a personnal point of view. Not something related to a FUD.
---

What makes me sad is that Labcoin's behavior is the perfect pretext for some agencies like the SEC to take btct down. Free market does not mean responsible-free.
Activity: 560

"it's the FUDsters fault Labcon is a scam!  Here, put this list on ignore and buy my shares!"

Its literally been 24hrs since payout from Slush and people are panicking lmao,

cause everyone knows that Slush shit was fake.  That guy that sold 175K shares earlier was laughing all afternoon about it.

ohhh nooo a whole single day has passed.

uh, it's been like 10 days since the announcement that they were hashing, dude.

"it's the FUDsters fault Labcon is a scam!  Here, put this list on ignore and buy my shares!"
Activity: 560
There isnt a short window of opportunity at all do you guys fail at math? 500TH in january still pulls in over a million, go run some numbers .

right, we should believe them after so many lies...  

"hey, we can't get 2 TH/s to work, but we'll have 500 TH/s coming, just buy cheap shares!!!!"

Actually they have been keeping their word recently posted update friday on time, posted address on wenesday, within 12 hours much earlier they signed it and hashed on Slush's pool.

If we go by their recent history they are keeping their words.

The problem is that this address only shows marginal / anecdotal revenue, and a lot of hate...

The more hate the more dividends. Its literally been 24hrs since payout from Slush and people are panicking lmao, because if they decided to switch pools and ran into a problem, ohhh nooo a whole single day has passed.

Ohh noo google was hacked and down for a few hours, the american navys website was completely changed sell sell sell.

Again im holding this for the long term and dividends,  all the other who think Ill just wsit when they post good news and buy back good luck with that. When within a minute of that good news the price will have tripled.

I couldnt care less Cheesy we see where ignorance leads to. the dark side won on this though :/ as always

we tried to tell them.  so many times.  and still the shills are out trying to get people to buy.  Do they have no shame?

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Dividends? So far we are at 4.7390432e-07 / share (i.e. 0.00000047 BTC / share, 47 satoshis / share)

I would WAIT before speculating on dividends here
I couldnt care less Cheesy we see where ignorance leads to. the dark side won on this though :/ as always

we tried to tell them.  so many times.  and still the shills are out trying to get people to buy.  Do they have no shame?
cheers to all my "fudster" friends
we're the only ones that can see each other... Smiley

The problem is that this address only shows marginal / anecdotal revenue, and a lot of hate...

well, and the fact that it is fake.
that guy that sold 175K shares a while back is a likely suspect.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
There isnt a short window of opportunity at all do you guys fail at math? 500TH in january still pulls in over a million, go run some numbers .

"hey, we can't get 2 TH/s to work, but we'll have 500 TH/s coming, just buy cheap shares!!!!"

Actually they have been keeping their word recently posted update friday on time, posted address on wenesday, within 12 hours much earlier they signed it and hashed on Slush's pool.

If you can hold on until gen 2 you'll make your dividends. Actually they are generating dividends now so why sell? At least take some dividends first. Dumping at a loss isn't very smart when you can just wait.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

No im not, I bought this investment for dividends which will start in about a week or two, nice try though FUD back on ignore you go worthless space of molecules.

heard that one before:

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September

dude, seriously, don't even try that bullshit:

The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate

We're mining in solo mode but live hashrate will be shown on our website next week.

we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

We will post board picture and more within the weekend, and as soon as we reach 10 TH of deployed hardware block labeling will be mirrored on the site with other stats like speed, etc.

We promise pictures of some boards mining will be up for this weekend.

We do not have 10 TH of chips out of nowhere, we said that we will setup block labeling as soon as we reach that speed, which could be on the first days of october, so in "about" two weeks, or mid october.

The next update will include a mining address as well.

Next proof to be posted will be mining address, clearly showing the rate of blocks creation.

Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September

We haven't failed to deliver, the fact that we aren't posting more pictures isn't proof that we are not mining. We are indeed mining but there are issues to solved before we get to labeling blocks, as we said.

Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.

Of course anyone can create and sign an address, I do not expect this to do anything until the point that mining starts.
Jump to: