Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 302. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
As mentioned before I havent bought/or sold any shares since my initial purchase as im not scum like yourself.

you're trying to sell right now, though!

"do da math, guys, it'll make you rich, buy my shares, they're on sale!"

No im not, I bought this investment for dividends which will start in about a week or two, nice try though FUD back on ignore you go worthless space of molecules.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
There isnt a short window of opportunity at all do you guys fail at math? 500TH in january still pulls in over a million, go run some numbers .

right, we should believe them after so many lies... 

"hey, we can't get 2 TH/s to work, but we'll have 500 TH/s coming, just buy cheap shares!!!!"

Actually they have been keeping their word recently posted update friday on time, posted address on wenesday, within 12 hours much earlier they signed it and hashed on Slush's pool.

If we go by their recent history they are keeping their words.

Wake up please.
Activity: 476
cheers to all my "fudster" friends
we're the only ones that can see each other... Smiley
There isnt a short window of opportunity at all do you guys fail at math? 500TH in january still pulls in over a million, go run some numbers .

"hey, we can't get 2 TH/s to work, but we'll have 500 TH/s coming, just buy cheap shares!!!!"

Actually they have been keeping their word recently posted update friday on time, posted address on wenesday, within 12 hours much earlier they signed it and hashed on Slush's pool.

If we go by their recent history they are keeping their words.
Activity: 308
cheers to all my "fudster" friends
As mentioned before I havent bought/or sold any shares since my initial purchase as im not scum like yourself.

you're trying to sell right now, though!

"do da math, guys, it'll make you rich, buy my shares, they're on sale!"
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
The cheerleaders are going to be happy about all this. Nice ignore list to sell before your dear friends.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
And here comes the pump, just like clockwork, in the BTC world things work differently dump and then pump.

I'm afraid it has run so dry, there is no more water to prime the pump!
The signed messages in blockchain at there address are quite funny

Yes, they are worth their BTC0.00002 (more or less) indeed Cheesy

Anxiety all around... hence the steep drop too, not really surprising. Without any verifiable fact, the stock price amounts to the level of trust investors have in LC.
whats those 2000 shares against the 500k dumped tonight?
yeah, that's all JohnyBigs can afford, though.  Remember?  He bought in around .0025

How to earn money with Labcoin:

whoever tries this today and succeeds is my hero but i will seriously doubt his sanity Cheesy
IceDrill isn't any better. Overpriced HashFast chips - still have a huge risk in terms of installation capacity, and so on.

actually, IceDrill is way worse.  As bad as Labcon is, at least it's not IceDrill.  That thing is an toxic disaster waiting to happen.

Anxiety all around... hence the steep drop too, not really surprising. Without any verifiable fact, the stock price amounts to the level of trust investors have in LC.
yeah, that's all JohnyBigs can afford, though.  Remember?  He bought in around .0025
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I told you not invest in LAGcoin, but you didn't listen!

How's that working out for you?   Cool

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

IceDrill isn't any better. Overpriced HashFast chips - still have a huge risk in terms of installation capacity, and so on.
And here comes the pump, just like clockwork, in the BTC world things work differently dump and then pump.
600 shares is not a recovery after several hundred thousand just sold...

still overvalued.
this is far from over.  are they going to come through at the last minute with a miracle?  doubtful.  This price is going lower, we're just taking a break right now.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Jump to: