Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 299. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

anyone noticed this??

Nope, can the moderators add / change their vote once a security has been approved?
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
Literally 24hours have passed and everyone has panicked, lol.

10 days:
And here it comes, finally, today we are proud to announce the starting of mining operations in time with our roadmap. 
We're currently averaging about 2 TH/s in solo mode, and expect to deploy at least 4 TH by monday 16, to reach gradually 50 TH within October.

24hrs since last update with mining address, nice try FUD
LOL and the mining address has zero verifiable transactions on it. Even if they were all mined by Labcoin they are hashing around 200GH/s or less... over an order of magnitude less than they claimed they had two weeks ago. You seriously need to expand your reality tunnel for a moment here and see this stock as others see it. Just because people can use reason and logic to come to the conclusion that Labcoin has lied time and time again, and they are unworthy of your trust or bitcoins, does not make them "FUDsters".
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

anyone noticed this??
Activity: 476

10 days since they said they were hashing and haven't been able to prove it, FanBoy.
Activity: 266
Okay we now know who are the trollers/fudsters and who are believers.. yeah yeah; shame/blame/fame..

I dont get one thing: Why would someone (who prolly has sold all his shares) still be fucking up the company and/or this threat?

I mean move on? Why do you care? Are you so angry? Did you loose so much?
Activity: 560

10 days:
And here it comes, finally, today we are proud to announce the starting of mining operations in time with our roadmap. 
We're currently averaging about 2 TH/s in solo mode, and expect to deploy at least 4 TH by monday 16, to reach gradually 50 TH within October.

all signs point to the complete opposite
which signs?  the ones that show 20+ lies from the team?  or the ones that show no hashing?

10 days:
This user is currently ignored.
Half of the page is yours
it's mostly "I told you so"

You cant say I told you so with no proof. Until labcoin gets named a definite scam, which all signs point to the complete opposite then you can say I told you so, until then its all FUD.
I hope lots of people learn.
I hope so, too, but looking at that order book gives me doubt.  I guess the lesson has to be taught one more time!
Activity: 308
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
I hope lots of people learn. Im happy with my purchases of this and other stocks, I'm a seasoned investor and dont get scared off by a shakey market.
Who in theire right mind takes some guys on the Internet gossip as solid. Do some due diligence of your own whenever investingand never Iinvest more than you can lose.
People paying above and beyond what this is worth are only looking to make a quick buck, most of the people on this seem to have lost money.
Stocks rise and fall every single day, these ones just tend to jump alot quicker. Fees are low and the market is weak.

talking about due diligence- did you know that when funds are withdrawn from exchange, their movements are visible for the world to see?

I said early on that you shouldn't invest if you don't trust the people running it, and clearly they've burned through their trust at this point.
I hear ya, but greed gets in the way for most people, and when Mabsark and crew get on here and psot 1/2 page posts with tons of math that ends with "you'll be rich!", people go crazy.

Looking back, it's always easy to see.  But, when you are in the thick of it, it's difficult.

Everyone here says I'm FUD, but even I was late to the realization that incompetence and lying are a terrible mix for this type of company in this type of economy.  I was lucky, I got out after the 5th or 6th lie/broken promise.  But really, why did it take 5 to make me start questioning this?

In the end, we can only learn from things like this, but I sincerely hope that someone DOES learn from this experience.

yet, I see people buying...  
I hope lots of people learn. Im happy with my purchases of this and other stocks, I'm a seasoned investor and dont get scared off by a shakey market.
Who in their right mind takes some guys on the Internet gossip as solid. Do some due diligence of your own whenever investing and never Invest more than you can lose.
People paying above and beyond what this is worth are only looking to make a quick buck, most of the people on this seem to have lost money.
Stocks rise and fall every single day, these ones just tend to jump alot quicker. Fees are low and the market is weak.

Of course they will never learn, look st the repeat cycle of FUD spread a crash and subsequent bounces. If they all learned then everyone would be successful at investing trading. Literally 24hours have passed and everyone has panicked, lol.
This user is currently ignored.
Half of the page is yours

The last 500 pages are all his and his FUDs, even in the beginning before they even started giving out information.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I said early on that you shouldn't invest if you don't trust the people running it, and clearly they've burned through their trust at this point.
I hear ya, but greed gets in the way for most people, and when Mabsark and crew get on here and psot 1/2 page posts with tons of math that ends with "you'll be rich!", people go crazy.

Looking back, it's always easy to see.  But, when you are in the thick of it, it's difficult.

Everyone here says I'm FUD, but even I was late to the realization that incompetence and lying are a terrible mix for this type of company in this type of economy.  I was lucky, I got out after the 5th or 6th lie/broken promise.  But really, why did it take 5 to make me start questioning this?

In the end, we can only learn from things like this, but I sincerely hope that someone DOES learn from this experience.

yet, I see people buying...  
Who in their right mind takes some guys on the Internet gossip as solid. Do some due diligence of your own whenever investing and never Invest more than you can lose.
Activity: 308
Velaretardations blowing up their mining address with so much hate, umad vela?
There you go bro, added to my hall of fame
Velaretardations blowing up their mining address with so much hate, umad vela?

it's not me, my address is in my signature.  It's a great idea, though, but I can't take credit for it.
Activity: 238

It think the hate comes from the fact that ActM shares are below the IPO price.   Grin

They'll be sub-IPO themselves if they can't show some serious mining soon.
Activity: 224
Jump to: