Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 372. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
One of these times they are going to do something right.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I suspect they won't post the mining address; just a wallet address that they'll say their mining income goes into.
Yea, that's really possible.
They will just do it wrong in every possible way. (as usual)

If this is true, this will be...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I suspect they won't post the mining address; just a wallet address that they'll say their mining income goes into.
Yea, that's really possible.
They will just do it wrong in every possible way. (as usual)
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

I suspect neither TheSwede75 nor Labcoin have direct access to the operation.

Any funds transferred to their public address can be traced back to the block they were mined.  That solves nothing.
legendary
Activity: 994
Not sure whats taking the market so long to tank this stock right now, the announcement tomorrow is probably going to be horrendous or else they would have released it today.

Why are they buying time ?

Once they post the address we will be able to see exactly when any blocks were mined (if any). It really doesn't make sense to stall.

Please post a picture of 'hashing' rigs and the public address.
Not sure whats taking the market so long to tank this stock right now, the announcement tomorrow is probably going to be horrendous or else they would have released it today.

I tend to agree.  20 hours can't make any meaningful difference.

And they keep talking about the end of October to make a decision.  Simple fact is that no one is going to wait that long.

But I just can't bring myself to dump.  I want to, but I can't.

Too much love, not enough facts.
Activity: 420

I tend to agree.  20 hours can't make any meaningful difference.

And they keep talking about the end of October to make a decision.  Simple fact is that no one is going to wait that long.

But I just can't bring myself to dump.  I want to, but I can't.

Why are they buying time ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 882
Even they post the address and stats, I don't expect a very good result. Otherwise, labcoin will not keep saying 'in one month'. They are betting on their second batch and the new team to whom they outsourced the deploying.
Activity: 434
Do they think playing the game of words (before vs no later than, etc) is funny or beneficial to the market price? Their PR is full of non-sense and I've already asked numerous questions that always were ignored by the LC team (last question was clarification on generated blocks, no answer).

Management has been playing word games for months. They're clearly stalling and are unwilling to level with shareholders.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Sorry, but I feel like I need to do this: *Their*. "They're" means "they are". Its not just you, I see this all day long on these forums.

Corrected, TY. As a non-native speaker, these kind of phonetic mistakes are rare from me, probably means I've spent too much time here Wink

By the way, "It's just not you" vs "Its just not you"... LOL
Activity: 378
Correct, as long as the coins come from generated inputs, they can safely be fanned out to shareholder addresses (BTC-TC I guess) once the mined blocks have matured, while still allowing transparency on the fact that the funds come from mining and not from other sources.

Thanks. So do you have any idea why they keep delaying, what would you do in this situation?

I don't know why they keep the mining address secret, if they are already hashing, that means they are not yet willing to expose the real situation for about 19 more hours. This is puzzling to say the least: what could possibly happen in 19 hours that make it possible to expose the situation, when it seems impossible now?

Do they think playing the game of words (before vs no later than, etc) is funny or beneficial to the market price? They're PR is full of non-sense and I've already asked numerous questions that always were ignored by the LC team (last question was clarification on generated blocks, no answer).
Sorry, but I feel like I need to do this: *Their*. "They're" means "they are". Its not just you, I see this all day long on these forums.
legendary
Correct, as long as the coins come from generated inputs, they can safely be fanned out to shareholder addresses (BTC-TC I guess) once the mined blocks have matured, while still allowing transparency on the fact that the funds come from mining and not from other sources.

Thanks. So do you have any idea why they keep delaying, what would you do in this situation?

I don't know why they keep the mining address secret, if they are already hashing, that means they are not yet willing to expose the real situation for about 19 more hours. This is puzzling to say the least: what could possibly happen in 19 hours that make it possible to expose the situation, when it seems impossible now?

Do they think playing the game of words (before vs no later than, etc) is funny or beneficial to the market price? Their PR is full of non-sense and I've already asked numerous questions that always were ignored by the LC team (last question was clarification on generated blocks, no answer).
Activity: 476
Guys, it's official, I want back in!

Code:
Received Bid Order: 100000 @ 0.0001 BTC

Placed Purchase Order #2742476: 100000 @ 0.0001 BTC.

be careful what you wish for, you might just get it!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Activity: 392
Guys, it's official, I want back in!

Code:
Received Bid Order: 100000 @ 0.0001 BTC

Placed Purchase Order #2742476: 100000 @ 0.0001 BTC.

The labcoin team would have to be arrested for it to go that low  Cheesy who knows, good luck! 
legendary
I would rather used a shared wallet.dat with keypoolsize=100000 or something like that.
Industrial solo miners know about this, so I expect them to do as well Cheesy

But you still want to move all the coins because they need to be paid out right? I might be wrong but moving them through a known address is what you would do to prove your mining.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I would rather used a shared wallet.dat with keypoolsize=100000 or something like that.
Industrial solo miners know about this, so I expect them to do as well Cheesy

But you still want to move all the coins because they need to be paid out right? I might be wrong but moving them through a known address is what you would do to prove your mining.

Jump to: