Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 449. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
Can only go lower and lower

The only way it could go up is if they show proof of mining.

But they don't even have an assembled board...

Sad

They are not even trying any more. Claim hashing with 4TH, then tell us they still need time to troubleshoot and assemble boards. Also ZERO proof hashing, ZERO picture of production hashing hardware.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The only way it could go up is if they show proof of mining.

But they don't even have an assembled board...

Sad
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Not sure why everyone is still going crazy over mining stocks.  AM was a 1 in a million perfect set of circumstances for investors, the space is loaded with competition now.

There are other ways to go about obtaining BTC, many of which are friendlier to the typical user.  Ex: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=DEALCO

Disclosure: I have no affiliation with but am long Dealco.in

I'm still laughing at that picture they posted.  It was like a parody of itself.
Activity: 476

I mean seriously, how hard is this to understand?

oh, Mabsark knows it.  He understands it, that's why he is trying to spin it and pump up the price.

"Stay Calm and Buy My Shares"
What schedule is that?

They are absolutely NOT on schedule.

They were supposed to bring 4-5 Th/s online on the 10th of September

They currently have 0 TH/s and it's September 14.

I mean seriously, how hard is this to understand?

They have nothing online.

Zero.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

In fact, on the engineering side, from the updates we've had so far, Labcoin seem to be on schedule and possibly a bit ahead.

What schedule is that?

They were supposed to bring 4-5 Th/s online on the 10th of September and around 50 Th/s in mid-October.
They claim they currently have 2 Th/s online and will be expanding to 20 Th/s over the next 20 days, with 50 Th/s coming in October, 100 Th/s in November and 500 Th/s by the end of the year.

I'd say that's on or ahead of schedule.

Except they have ZERO proof that they are hashing with 2 TH since over a week ago, (supposedly it should be 4TH now). How hard is it to hash on a pool with public stats? or stamp blocks. Or just provide an address where the rewards went to.
What schedule is that?

They were supposed to bring 4-5 Th/s online on the 10th of September

They currently have 0 TH/s and it's September 14.
Activity: 378

In fact, on the engineering side, from the updates we've had so far, Labcoin seem to be on schedule and possibly a bit ahead.

What schedule is that?

They were supposed to bring 4-5 Th/s online on the 10th of September and around 50 Th/s in mid-October.
They claim they currently have 2 Th/s online and will be expanding to 20 Th/s over the next 20 days, with 50 Th/s coming in October, 100 Th/s in November and 500 Th/s by the end of the year.

Who gives shit. I am going to have 20 TH/s online by the end of next week, 50 TH/s by the end of Sept., and 500 Th/s by Nov 15th. So why not invest in my venture instead - it is much more profitable. Please make all investments payable to my BTC address and I will pay bi-weekly dividends.
Activity: 182
Labcoin best coin. Our great and glorious leader will show us the way to best the imperialist pigs.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

What schedule is that?

Activity: 126
Meh, Nothing to see here any more. We have stabilized at .002 and will stay there till the next disappointment.
If you are in it now, that's just a plain gamble, and a stupid one.

Labcoin, I'll be back when you bring some solid proof.

True, except this isn't where it's going to stabilize.  It's going to drop to more like 0.0015 or so.

0.0014-16 seems solid now, this is still overvalued. They have nothing provable, and the negative PR just made the situation worse. It should only be over IPO, because we know that 'Something' happened, and saw pics about things, that could be anything ranging from a scam to working components.
hey, look, Mabsark is here!  Hey buddy, I didn't expect you to show your face after all of that last night.

OH, but I see you are trying to pump and spin...   Grin
Meh, Nothing to see here any more. We have stabilized at .002 and will stay there till the next disappointment.

True, except this isn't where it's going to stabilize.  It's going to drop to more like 0.0015 or so.
Activity: 462

Activity: 378
I can't believe I am hearing this crap at this point. If Labcoin had anything that they claimed it would be nothing to provide some real evidence. Nothing they have given us is verifiable. TheSwede75's recent statement regarding "once we get mining running..." was basically an admission that they are not mining. Not being able to provide pictures of completed boards and rigs is proof they are not hashing. Not being able to provide verifiable blocks is proof they are not hashing.

Lets assume your right? (not imho) and now? you sell? or already sold? whats next?
I already sold. At this point it about finishing Labcoin so that no one else gets hurt.

Labcoin already have the money so their success isn't dependant upon the share price. Ultimately, it depends on how their chips perform and the value they provide. We're about to find that out over the coming weeks.

They claim to currently have 2 Th/s and will be expanding to 20 Th/s in the next 20 days. They're not just bringing more hashing power online, they're also tweaking what's already running to optimise the whole system.

There's no proof whatsoever that they are not mining, just opinions. In fact, on the engineering side, from the updates we've had so far, Labcoin seem to be on schedule and possibly a bit ahead. When it has come to providing actual proof that would verify that Labcoin are in deed mining, Labcoin have failed miserably on that score. That is not proof that they're not hashing though, that's just proof of poor PR skills which I kind of expect from engineers anyway.

They've told us that this proof will be forthcoming over the next couple of weeks with the address being provided when mining is stabilised and around 10 TH/s.

Apart from the claimed good news about mining, what else has actually changed? The community has asked for specific things and has been told that those things will be provided within the next couple of weeks.

Sell all you want or buy all you want, it makes no difference to Labcoin. They'll keep bringing more hashing power online as they've already paid for the necessary hardware.
You have it completely backwards. There is NO proof that they are hashing or that they even have potentially function hardware. There is no argument in stating that "there is no proof they aren't hashing' - that means nothing. There is no proof that I am not a member of the Rothschild family plotting to takeover Bitcoin, either. That doesn't make legitimate an argument that claims I am.

You say, "They claim to have 2 TH/s..." and "They are not just bringin more hashing power online..." - you contradict yourself in the same sentence. We don't know that they have 2 TH/s let alone whether or not they plan on or have the capability to bring on more. You acknowledge that their claims are incredible and then assume that their grander claims somehow are credible.
Activity: 308

Riding some waves is good for us all. The weak jump ship.
It happens in every venture, whether it fails or succeeds. It's a Darwin thing.

The weak have blind faith due to greed. It is sad how easy it is to scam people. The only reason some of you are still on labcoin is because you want it to be true, not because there is any rational evidence. Think about what you are actually defending here.

+1 good words bro. stage of denial isnt over yet. Seems like many people rely on crapcoin to generate some income for them.

What schedule is that?

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

Riding some waves is good for us all. The weak jump ship.
It happens in every venture, whether it fails or succeeds. It's a Darwin thing.

The weak have blind faith due to greed. It is sad how easy it is to scam people. The only reason some of you are still on labcoin is because you want it to be true, not because there is any rational evidence. Think about what you are actually defending here.
Jump to: