Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 538. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I'm torn over whether to buy right now. I don't think it's a scam & I expect it will be worth lots next month, but the PR is so atrocious who knows how much cheaper I might be able to get it for before the weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
The fact is that labcoin is not able to give us the address (not even a picture) because time is money ? Is that a JOKE ? Do you think all your shareholders are dumb ?

Pictures of boards this weekend.

Pictures were meant to be when they hash. So go away.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
The fact is that labcoin is not able to give us the address (not even a picture) because time is money ? Is that a JOKE ? Do you think all your shareholders are dumb ?

At this point I don't care about a picture, I want to be able to verify the TH/s. They all know it and they are still laughing at us (you). Even if I feel that Labcoin is legit, this attitude makes me wanna run away.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I can understand they may have some problems in deploying. So the hashing is not stable. They may start improving the hashing method after the chips all installed. Most likely they have not mined a single block yet.

I just don't understand why taking photo is so hard for them. The only positive explanation is that they are really messed up by the unsuccesful deploying and really need some efforts to clean up first. That's also why they have to outsource the deploying.
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Wow, this is crazy, when will the dumps stop?

When proof of hashing is posted.

Simple, really.

Step 1) Hold
Step 2) Watch weak hands fall for this AGAIN.
Step 3) Buy cheap shares
Step 4) Yawn and wait for next cycle

I guess you are buying the shit out of it right now, huh?

Lol once upon a time Dhenson used to say the same stuff about Active Mining 'til he finally moved on (to Labcoin). Lorenzo has since taken up this position over at actm which is now flailing at 0.002 on BF.

Needless to say, the avatar suits whomever is behind the computer much more than he realises
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I love this thread. So much action.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Labcoin is just toying with us now. Apparently he gets enjoyment from causing his shareholders pain. And he laughs all the way to the bank.
Activity: 144
真为LAB的智商捉急
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Dont even open your mouth, when I had real conerns on here you and your menions of retards bashed me. The only ome thats gullible is you. Heu gais we are a scam so instead of photoshopping pictures buying some avalons to throw up some hash, we will do none of the above.

Because we like our share price to be low when we sell our shares.

Don't mind him, he's just trying to get back in

Haha oh wow what a fool. On what basis would someone want to get back in? Ask yourself, back into what?

Read Labcoin's posts, how they have deceived and not stepped up. All we get is their word they are hashing. No pictures, no proof, no explanation for solomining, no address.

So sad.
Activity: 158
Wow, this is crazy, when will the dumps stop?

When proof of hashing is posted.

Simple, really.

Step 1) Hold
Step 2) Watch weak hands fall for this AGAIN.
Step 3) Buy cheap shares
Step 4) Yawn and wait for next cycle

I guess you are buying the shit out of it right now, huh?
Activity: 337
Merit: 252

Dont even open your mouth, when I had real conerns on here you and your menions of retards bashed me. The only ome thats gullible is you. Heu gais we are a scam so instead of photoshopping pictures buying some avalons to throw up some hash, we will do none of the above.

Because we like our share price to be low when we sell our shares.

Don't mind him, he's just trying to get back in
Activity: 308
Lets do it like in the good old days:
Jump to: