Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 537. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
How is it that the Picostocks 100TH mine is hashing with over 37 TH rate and don't want to solo mine for now because of the risks involved? The same was with Asicminer a couple months ago and Labcoin is supposedly solo mining with merely 2 TH hashrate without a pool.

30 TH/s in surely enough to solo mine allready, about 6.5 blocks per 24h and paying over 5BTC in fees per 24h at it's current pool.

Quick update for you guys from Dave and the team.

You can see our current hashrate here:
http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

Team: MegaBigPower

We have discussed and decided that we will push back our estimate of when we will switch to solo mining.  Solo mining is a big priority, no doubt, but solo mining gains approximately 3% of revenue and represents a substantial risk.  The act of switching to solo mining is not a trivial matter because if a mistake is made or bug occurs, it can be hours or even a day of wasted shares before you know there is something wrong.  This alone would account for more loss than the 3% guild fee, and from discussions/posts from Asicminer's switch to solo mining, we know it is not likely to be a problem-free process.

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We do not have 10 TH of chips out of nowhere, we said that we will setup block labeling as soon as we reach that speed, which could be on the first days of october, so in "about" two weeks, or mid october.

This was my favorite part.

We will set up block labeling in...

2 weeks
Early October
Mid October.

All in one sentence.

the only thing missing is the NDA excuse
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

We do not have 10 TH of chips out of nowhere, we said that we will setup block labeling as soon as we reach that speed, which could be on the first days of october, so in "about" two weeks, or mid october.

2 weeks
Early October
Mid October.

All in one sentence.

AMAZING COMPANY.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

2 weeks
Early October
Mid October.

All in one sentence.

Activity: 434
While it's virtually certain they aren't an outright scam (they'd be saying very different things), I do think it's likely they aren't really hashing.

Another possibility is that they are hashing, just not with their own chips.

While it's virtually certain they aren't an outright scam (they'd be saying very different things), I do think it's likely they aren't really hashing.

And so who knows when they will be?

Activity: 672

It's hard to imagine how they could be handling this any worse.

Other than dissapearing completely it can't get any worse.

There must be more than 1 person involved right? How can there not be someone there who thinks "well, we might be doing something wrong here. Lets change that"?

I'm looking at what's happening and i just cannot believe it. It's just too weird.

Any 16 year old with no business experience could do a better job than they are doing.

It's hard to imagine how they could be handling this any worse.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
That guy. No I'm not, but I do business all over the world and social norms are verry different on every continent. If you aren't happy please sell, fill my bids at under 0.0025 please do.

Not sure what culture you can fuck over your investors and then expect "respect"
Activity: 378
Pictures forthcoming within 48hrs.

Let the countdown commence.

So, here is the planning for the upcomming weeks:

Saturday: labcoin offline, sell-off
Sunday 23:59 PM labcoin: "sorry no time to post pictures"
Tuesday next week: "here are the pictures", then "it's a fake", "scam", "joke"
The whole next week: "we want the address to verify you are really hashing", *nothing*

What's next ?
Activity: 574
Can't believe I'm joining in with the stalking, but...

Labcoin just logged out.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
That guy. No I'm not, but I do business all over the world and social norms are verry different on every continent. If you aren't happy please sell, fill my bids at under 0.0025 please do.
legendary
Language barriers and social norms are an issue here, lets give them respect and hopefully it will be returned this weekend

Give them respect? Please tell me that was a joke.

If not I wonder, are you that guy. You know, the one that everyone takes advantage of in real life?

The shareholders have been demanding some basic things. Pictures of the 2TH/s mining rig, an address of mined income, a explanation as to why they are solomining.

But nothing, they even have the fracking cheek to say "two weeks" BFL style.

But yeah, lets give them respect.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm torn over whether to buy right now. I don't think it's a scam & I expect it will be worth lots next month, but the PR is so atrocious who knows how much cheaper I might be able to get it for before the weekend.

Same here.

I've already triple my position.
legendary
I'm torn over whether to buy right now. I don't think it's a scam & I expect it will be worth lots next month, but the PR is so atrocious who knows how much cheaper I might be able to get it for before the weekend.

Remember this turd is still 3x IPO.

And if they have 1% of the network the shares would work out to be 0.003

Thats right, if you buy now you are getting under 30% APR ROI if Labcoin maintains 1% of the network.

So no, the shares are not cheap right now, not sure what fantasy world you are living. The only way you can pretend they are cheap is if you know the herd will drive them up past 30% ROI which doesn't seem likely anymore.
Language barriers and social norms are an issue here, lets give them respect and hopefully it will be returned this weekend

Do you feel respected here ? I don't.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
USA is waking up and they will just see the "soon (tm)", "in a few days (tm)", "in two weeks (tm)", "this week-end (tm)". Buy or sell ?

Same here.
Jump to: