Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 536. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I europe a week has 7 days, dont know where you are from?

oh, silly me, I thought they meant the work week.  Of course, we can talk semantics and make their statements TRUE!!!

Oh well, guys!  It's not a scam after all, they just don't have proof of anything!

You know, first they said this week, and now they are saying blocks will be stamped in "about two weeks" or when they hit 10 TH/s (that may be never).

I guess it's like when they were gonna post photos before hashing on Sep 10.  What was the excuse for that one?  "oh, we don't have enough time to take 3 seconds to email a photo"
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
BTW: if you still have LC in your portfolio, it'd be silly to sell-all now. Just wait for the "news" with picture this week-end and sell @ better prices. I sold because I don't want to earn money with guys like LC, but that's a personnal choice.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Lol I have 36 shares left. Fuck you Labcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Yes, yess, buy into my bids!  Grin
However, if the Labcoin team somehow has developed a method that allows them to mine with ASIC before miners are actually constructed I would assume that to be very positive news (<- Joking)

Now that I'm off, do you mean that you don't have anything yet ? You're so good. Josh, please, don't give up. So many fishes here.

Before I put you on ignore let me point out how you quoted out of context:

I guess I could also mention that the speculation that Labcoin somehow has been mining since mid-August "without telling anyone" is a 'little' funny as you can probably understand that Labcoin has all the motivation in the world to publish has rate etc. with 30% of the company being held by the founders.

However, if the Labcoin team somehow has developed a method that allows them to mine with ASIC before miners are actually constructed I would assume that to be very positive news (<- Joking)

That was just my answer to his answer. I could have done it in private though. Feel free to ignore me.
Sold a lot on the "news" while I was sleeping. All I had left was 6k shares, sold for nothing now. I'm happy that someone bought their lies once again.
yeah, I hear ya, I sold the other day when it started looking very fishy, too.  Man, I'm glad people were still buying at .0038.

I feel bad for them, but not enough to hold the bag for them.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Now that I'm off, do you mean that you don't have anything yet ? You're so good. Josh, please, don't give up. So many fishes here.

Before I put you on ignore let me point out how you quoted out of context:

I guess I could also mention that the speculation that Labcoin somehow has been mining since mid-August "without telling anyone" is a 'little' funny as you can probably understand that Labcoin has all the motivation in the world to publish has rate etc. with 30% of the company being held by the founders.

Activity: 266
We're sorry for delaying but we're struggling with deployment operations and time is money, we have to set priorities according to our goals.
It is in our interest to keep the shares price rising but we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth. We will post board picture and more within the weekend, and as soon as we reach 10 TH of deployed hardware block labeling will be mirrored on the site with other stats like speed, etc.

one word: INADEQUATE

seriously, that was a terrible excuse.  Missed a news/evidence deadline?  Make another one we can miss!

Remember how the website was going to be updated this week?  Now, it's this weekend and/or when they reach 10 TH/s.  

moving deadlines = something fishy

I think they are taking the BFL strategy too seriously.

1. Why aren't you solo mining?
2. When will the shares be locked, and why haven't they been already?
3. Please sign a message with the mining address and post here so we can verify that you are actually hashing.

I europe a week has 7 days, dont know where you are from?
At this point I don't care about a picture, I want to be able to verify the TH/s. They all know it and they are still laughing at us (you). Even if I feel that Labcoin is legit, this attitude makes me wanna run away.

when AngelSky is questioning things, you guys better run.  And Fast

I'm out, good luck guys  Grin

Is that all 100btc worth?

Sold a lot on the "news" while I was sleeping. All I had left was 6k shares, sold for nothing now. I'm happy that someone bought their lies once again.

At this point I don't care about a picture, I want to be able to verify the TH/s. They all know it and they are still laughing at us (you). Even if I feel that Labcoin is legit, this attitude makes me wanna run away.

when AngelSky is questioning things, you guys better run.  And Fast

Is that all 100btc worth?
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How many bag holders are there going to be?

This update is nothin short of insulting. If you're buying Labcoin at this point, you're fucking mental.
Activity: 434
They're stalling...for some reason.
Activity: 392
I seem to recall LC suggesting that they'd update their website with some kind of proof of hashing this weekend?

Not with proof of hashing, with a "live hash meter", with values that they TELL us.

Here's how that hash meter will roughly calculate its hashrate.

Code:
    hashrate = random(2, 4)
We're sorry for delaying but we're struggling with deployment operations and time is money, we have to set priorities according to our goals.
It is in our interest to keep the shares price rising but we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth. We will post board picture and more within the weekend, and as soon as we reach 10 TH of deployed hardware block labeling will be mirrored on the site with other stats like speed, etc.

one word: INADEQUATE

seriously, that was a terrible excuse.  Missed a news/evidence deadline?  Make another one we can miss!

Remember how the website was going to be updated this week?  Now, it's this weekend and/or when they reach 10 TH/s.  

moving deadlines = something fishy

I think they are taking the BFL strategy too seriously.

1. Why aren't you solo mining?
2. When will the shares be locked, and why haven't they been already?
3. Please sign a message with the mining address and post here so we can verify that you are actually hashing.
Activity: 434
I seem to recall LC suggesting that they'd update their website with some kind of proof of hashing this weekend?

Edit: Perhaps I'm mentally combining posts.

The team is scattered on various countries, thus we have to coordinate to release anything. I'll see if i can get a screenshot of the hashing rate or something, but more pictures will be posted in the next few days, we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3116236
Activity: 420

So....

They insist on solomining, even with too few TH to make it a smart move.

They won't provide the mining address.

They say it could be as long as a MONTH until they start stamping blocks.

In other words, it might be a MONTH before they provide actual, verifiable proof that they're hashing at all.

Jump to: