Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 539. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Cry
STILL no mining address posted, no pictures, no NOTHING.

And now they suddenly have chips for 10TH out of NOWHERE? Their foundry just decided to throw another 10k chips out now because shareholder are scared right?
Jesus fucking christ, who the hell is still buying this?

Are you mentally retarded? They have chips how do you think they will go from 2th to 4th to 10th, you think they will keep asking the foundry to keep making chips wherever they feel like it?

They have a batch of chips that will get them to X amount of TH

Your supporting Labcoin after all this? Your mentally retarded!

Yes, gave an update on the progress with pictures of boards this weekend. What more do you need? Everything else will happen in due time.

You just can't be serious! I seriously hope you're just a labcoin puppet or something, otherwise you're the single most stupid person I have ever witnessed here. Nobody can be this gullible.

Dont even open your mouth, when I had real conerns on here you and your menions of retards bashed me. The only ome thats gullible is you. Heu gais we are a scam so instead of photoshopping pictures buying some avalons to throw up some hash, we will do none of the above.

Because we like our share price to be low when we sell our shares.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
No picture.  Confirmed. 

Sell, sell, sell.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
They are going to post boards this weekend. How can you not wait?

I have been waiting for a long long time! I have been here since the beginning! They said pictures would come once they are mining, so pictures should have came last week!

No you are wrong! This is our money and they don't give a shit.

No I will no sit back like a dunce and wait on their time for pictures. No No NO!

We have demanded them for too long! How dare they play with us like this. Disgusting!
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
So it will be at least 2 weeks or a month before labcoin will actually show us proof that they are actually hashing?  Something strange here
Activity: 392
Cry

And now they suddenly have chips for 10TH out of NOWHERE? Their foundry just decided to throw another 10k chips out now because shareholder are scared right?

Are you mentally retarded? They have chips how do you think they will go from 2th to 4th to 10th, you think they will keep asking the foundry to keep making chips wherever they feel like it?

Yes, gave an update on the progress with pictures of boards this weekend. What more do you need? Everything else will happen in due time.

You just can't be serious! I seriously hope you're just a labcoin puppet or something, otherwise you're the single most stupid person I have ever witnessed here. Nobody can be this gullible.
Cry

I hope your a troll because if you're for real I don't know what to say.

They have been talking about pictures for ages, its the number 1 thing requested and they admitted they have a fucking rig mining at 2,000GH/s!! So why don't they post a picture of this mining rig!

They are destroying everything to do with this security, and you, you make me so angry! How can you be so naive?

They are going to post boards this weekend. How can you not wait?
legendary
Cry

I hope your a troll because if you're for real I don't know what to say.

They have been talking about pictures for ages, its the number 1 thing requested and they admitted they have a rig mining at 2,000GH/s!! So why don't they post a picture of this mining rig!

They are destroying everything to do with this security, and you, you make me so angry! How can you be so naive?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
We do not have 10 TH of chips out of nowhere, we said that we will setup block labeling as soon as we reach that speed, which could be on the first days of october, so in "about" two weeks, or mid october. We will outsource deployment and assembly for the next batch of chips so that we will proceed at a much faster pace in the future.

Mid October is a month from now, not two weeks™.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
At this point, questioning Labcoin's legitimacy is meaner than mocking our differently enabled brethren.  Stop pl0x.
Activity: 672

We do not have 10 TH of chips out of nowhere, we said that we will setup block labeling as soon as we reach that speed, which could be on the first days of october, so in "about" two weeks, or mid october. We will outsource deployment and assembly for the next batch of chips so that we will proceed at a much faster pace in the future.

It's in your best interest to have the price go up.
Right now the price is going down.
Why not post a picture?

If it's in your best interest then you post a picture. If you don't then you obviously don't give a shit.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
some labcoin guys buy the shares! between this labcoin id is talking some funny words.

IT IS A SCAM !
 Cry

Activity: 392

yeah yeah, sure...

WHAT'S YOUR MINING ADDRESS AGAIN?
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
We promise pictures of some boards mining will be up for this weekend.
If i may, i would prefer pictures in high quality. preferable TIFF or other raw image format.
Optionally a reduced-size image in JPEG format, which can be used for a quick preview

I, on the other hand, would prefer a nice instagram. Your choice of filters.
Activity: 686
ctrl + c, ctrl + v

or snap a pic, upload to imgur

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Mid October is a month from now, not two weeks™.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Way to destroy value in the security. You are truly full of shit.

edit: and a scumbag. OK I feel better...
legendary

Activity: 266

Will the dividend of current 2 TH still be the 17th? and the 4 TH online still monday?
legendary

Some pictures, a mining address, a explanation why you are soloming.

Please please something apart from your words! Words are no longer enough!!
Jump to: