Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 541. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Thanks for the update, we understand that a daily update isn't feasible. But is there any way to get a better flow of information to your investors?

We will soon work on improving our communication with investors, the huge difficulty increase forced us to prioritize other tasks.

When will the 10T be reached? Next month???

We estimate in about 2 weeks.

we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth

This is one thing we can both agree on

This is exactly what a naive investor needs to hear to ride on the scam train. Well played Labcoin Smiley

This is an absolutely legit operation and many of those calling us a 'scam' will have to eat their words.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
100 pages of FUD commence
Activity: 275
so then why the derogatory 'You serious right now?' comment?

The idea seemed ridiculous enough that it seemed possible you were joking. People buy for any number of reasons and chalking a particular buy up to insider knowledge without any data is silly. Occums razor and all.

ok, not very professional of you. but then again maybe you deserve to lose some money from gullibility to gain humility.

good luck though. I will not spend a single satoshi on this train wreck again.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
We promise pictures of some boards mining will be up for this weekend.
If i may, i would prefer pictures in high quality. preferable TIFF or other raw image format.
Optionally a reduced-size image in JPEG format, which can be used for a quick preview
Activity: 158
we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth

This is exactly what a naive investor needs to hear to ride on the scam train. Well played Labcoin Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

Why not share the BTC address that rewards are going to if you are solo mining.  It takes 2 seconds.
Activity: 434

The idea seemed ridiculous enough that it seemed possible you were joking. People buy for any number of reasons and chalking a particular buy up to insider knowledge without any data is silly. Occums razor and all.

Are dividends still on track? What date will first dividends happen? Can you also sign at least 1 block this weekend, you dont have to begin signing all of them. I dont know how signing of blocks works so dont know if its possible to do just one or you need automated software set up.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

in a week.  Roll Eyes

34k BTC is the current market cap for labscamcoin.

for 10 TH you need 25 bitfury full kits (approx. 1600 BTC).

good luck to all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Thanks for the buy. Guess what, i'm out. Good luck to all Labcoin investor!  Cool
Activity: 68
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Thanks for the update, we understand that a daily update isn't feasible. But is there any way to get a better flow of information to your investors?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
so explain the big buys just before the 'update' while you are at it.

this does not make sense unless someone has insider info

Good question.

With this 10 TH announcement price will skyrocket!

Activity: 275
We're sorry for delaying but we're struggling with deployment operations and time is money, we have to set priorities according to our goals.
It is in our interest to keep the shares price rising but we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth. We will post board picture and more within the weekend, and as soon as we reach 10 TH of deployed hardware block labeling will be mirrored on the site with other stats like speed, etc.

You serious right now? Someone saw account = labcoin login and bought. Speculators...speculate.

so why did they not buy when the account was online yesterday then?

You're asking ME why someone else didn't buy?

I dunno...bathroom break? Needed a sandwich?

Activity: 154
Labcoin.com
Activity: 264

Where do you see big buys?
There are only buys for 60BTC or so. And that could as well be coincidence.

Calling 60BTC a "big buy" shows, that you don't have any noteworthy amount yourself
---> you don't have experience in trading. So stop the BS pls kkthx
Quick lets get another 100 pages of worthless dribble.
Activity: 434
We're sorry for delaying but we're struggling with deployment operations and time is money, we have to set priorities according to our goals.
It is in our interest to keep the shares price rising but we're very confident that within a short time, shares will be valued what they are really worth. We will post board picture and more within the weekend, and as soon as we reach 10 TH of deployed hardware block labeling will be mirrored on the site with other stats like speed, etc.

You serious right now? Someone saw account = labcoin login and bought. Speculators...speculate.

so why did they not buy when the account was online yesterday then?

You're asking ME why someone else didn't buy?

I dunno...bathroom break? Needed a sandwich?
Activity: 98

4TH -> 2TH ->10TH

48hrs -> 60hrs

which one can be trusted?
Jump to: