Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 544. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Blatant market manipulation! Seriously think TheSwede75 and the whole Labcoin team are involved. Otherwise all these odds cannot be explained.

I wonder who is buying now? Only someone who knew that good news was coming out. (hint: Labcoin)

Eh, I dunno.  The price is pretty cheap. Like I said the odds of this actually being a huge scam is pretty low, likely it's just some technical difficulties, which they should be more forthcoming about.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
It's not the investors, but the issuers and inside traiders, need to regulated,

hah, umm... proof?

You may have swallowed too much of the cool-aid.  There is absolutely no proof that any inside trading or foul play by issuers has occurred.  Those are simply talking points used by FUDsters that you seem to have actually believed.

It's ok. You weren't the first person to fall to their tactics.  You will soon realize you were duped into selling and you will scramble to pick your shares back up on the next wave.
legendary
Activity: 882
It's not the investors, not even the day traders, but the issuers and inside traders, need to regulated,
legendary
Keep it up guys, this exactly the kind of shit that will bring SEC regulation down on bitcoin stock exchanges.

Then exchanges will move to other places around the world. I can even imagine a hidden tor service exchange existing at one point.

Also if you don't like the cycles its is certainly the fault of Labcoin. They said they have 2TH/s, so mine at a pool and prove it, they could show images of the mining rig.

So why don't they!?

The volatility of the price is a function of Labcoin being pricks with giving out information. They allow the FUDers to do their thing. This is absolute pure free market, no nanny looking after your poor investments. Labcoin could have stopped all of this by giving some darn proof.

But all we get are some words on a forum almost asking for faith. Well sorry I am not religious.

Give it up already.  I'm sorry you placed your bids too low and they didn't fill.  I guess you'll just have to sit this round out.  Fud only works when your buddies back you up.  Your flying solo at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Keep it up guys, this exactly the kind of shit that will bring SEC regulation down on bitcoin stock exchanges.

Then exchanges will move to other places around the world. I can even imagine a hidden tor service exchange existing at one point.

Also if you don't like the cycles its is certainly the fault of Labcoin. They said they have 2TH/s, so mine at a pool and prove it, they could show images of the mining rig.

So why don't they!?

The volatility of the price is a function of Labcoin being pricks with giving out information. They allow the FUDers to do their thing. This is absolute pure free market, no nanny looking after your poor investments. Labcoin could have stopped all of this by giving some darn proof.

But all we get are some words on a forum almost asking for faith. Well sorry I am not religious.
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
legendary
Blatant market manipulation! Seriously think TheSwede75 and the whole Labcoin team are involved. Otherwise all these odds cannot be explained.

I wonder who is buying now? Only someone who knew that good news was coming out. (hint: Labcoin)

If there's a post right after those buys....

You can stop now.  All of the FUDster's bids have been filled.

*sigh*

Quoting you for when this is revealed for what it is.

Question: are they "FUDster's" if they were right?

I'm fine with that.  A) This is NOT a scam. and B) I've seen this too many times to be fazed.

We have/had a good thing here, just remember that when btct.co/havelock/bitfunder are all shutdown due to the fact that we've shown we can't behave like responsible (accredited /laugh) investors. 
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Because they haven't paid the fucking dividend yet when they get to raise the share price and dump! Jesus christ you guys are fucking retarded. Just because they haven't sold off all their shares at the moment doesn't mean they don't plan on doing so!

I know it's hard for you to actually maintain a coherent thought during this trying time.

How are they going to raise the price if this is a scam and they don't have any proof or are incapable of faking proof?

Most people in this thread are freaking out, and nothing else is going to bring the price out of freefall.

If they aren't planning to sell their shares now, then what are they waiting for? 0.00001?

All I ask is that you try and be a little rational, thanks.
legendary

*sigh*

Quoting you for when this is revealed for what it is.

Question: are they "FUDster's" if they were right?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Let's wait and see....
in before another "i've talked to Sam" post
legendary

*sigh*
Activity: 187

Let's wait and see....
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

legendary

legendary
Activity: 882
Activity: 187

I think LC should construct a better communication channel, if they IPO as a company, they should act like a company, It's easy to hire a real PR who can actually follow the operation effectively and have weekly news press or answer shareholders' questions.  The 250 pages long FUD could have been avoided if they did it.   TheSwede is a nice guy but he just not that qualified as a PR IMHO. 

I think it's necessary to emphasize THIS, it doesn't may any sense of hiring a guy outside the company operation, received updates from Sam and copy/paste on this thread, it could be done by Sam himself within 1 min.  And thanks to TheSwede, cheap shares come again Smiley
Activity: 238
someone just bought 2 shares.  

If you look at the market history, other then a handful of shares at 1, 2 5 shares it's been all sells.  168,987 shares sold in the past 5h.
legendary
"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful"

Except Warren Buffett only invests in companies with strong fundamentals. He wouldn't go anywhere near this turd.
Activity: 224
"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful"
^^ nice quote
legendary
Wow, this is crazy, when will the dumps stop?

When proof of hashing is posted.

Simple, really.

Step 1) Hold
Step 2) Watch weak hands fall for this AGAIN.
Step 3) Buy cheap shares
Step 4) Yawn and wait for next cycle

Except there is a limit to the amount of cycles this can happen before the truth comes out.

Kind of like a martingale where it keeps working until its all over. I rode a few cycles before but I have a feeling the last has been and gone.
Jump to: