Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 548. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Guys if you are competent and you realize that you might miss a promised deadline you log in a couple of hours before and make sure to tell investors that you are the most sorry person in the world. and you then stay in the thread conversing with worried people making them at least feel better.

This is just horrible.
Exactly, only liars would not do this.

Yes stay in the thread all day along, and not build your business. If they bothered to do that, they would stay here all day long with the morons on here lmao, then I would be scared. Most of the scammers had one thing in common, they stayed in the thread all day long, because they had the time too, since they weren't building anything.

correct me if I´m wrong but TheSwede is not in the development or assembly team at all. he´s the sidekick (semi PR) guy right? (that´s just getting updates from 'Sam')

correct
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Well, people are reacting. If I'm not mistaken, just shy of 100k shares have left the bid side in the past hour or so.

I looked at this earlier today around lunch and it was around 950k

Now it's almost 1,050,000 .  The sell orders have increased by about 100k to but  almost all of it looks to be above .0045

Regardless the order book is strong and if this somehow dips below .003 it
won't be under for more than a few minutes.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Guys if you are competent and you realize that you might miss a promised deadline you log in a couple of hours before and make sure to tell investors that you are the most sorry person in the world. and you then stay in the thread conversing with worried people making them at least feel better.

This is just horrible.

Yes stay in the thread all day along, and not build your business. If they bothered to do that, they would stay here all day long with the morons on here lmao, then I would be scared. Most of the scammers had one thing in common, they stayed in the thread all day long, because they had the time too, since they weren't building anything.

correct me if I´m wrong but TheSwede is not in the development or assembly team at all. he´s the sidekick (semi PR) guy right? (that´s just getting updates from 'Sam')
Activity: 378
IC preview Posted: 14 days ago

IC preview released :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3034290

QFP packaging, 44 pin, no exposed heat pad

More pictures coming soon

More pictures coming "soon" - 14 days ago. This turns the concept of "soon" on its head. How hard is it to take a photo of the full tape reel? How hard is it to take photos of their boards and assembly. We should have all kinds of pictures at this point. Nothing.

Another BS.

We have documented at least 4 or 5 clear and obvious cases of outright lies.
Activity: 476
Burnside has already confirmed that the vast majority of Labcoin shares are owned by an account he knows to be controlled by Labcoin.

Burnside only confirmed that they have moved only 15% of those shares.  They can still move 10% and appear to be legit.  Selling 10% of those share right now would literally crash the market price.

Wouldn't you think that if it were a scam, the Labcoin account would try and get as much for those shares before they completely crashed?
unless they think they are getting away with it and can push the price higher with loose deadlines and no evidence

you are assuming that the only options are scam/no scam.  There is a 3rd and very likely option of "completely incompetent/hardware doesn't work"

This is just horrible.

yeah, what´s frustrating is that I have actually dealt with con-artists that have more respect than these guys.

This is just horrible.

N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
All here

The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks.
More pictures of the laboratory setting where the hardware is currently deployed will be also distributed. Complete installment will be shown when our final premise will be ready.

Mickey, I don't think you're understanding. We fully comprehend they said that. The question is: why are we to believe them when they make breaking promises a habit?

This is just horrible.
Then I will sell all my shares, so far they have kept their word with deadlines and pictures.

locked shares?  pictures before mining?  stamped blocks?  actually hashing?

All here

The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks.
More pictures of the laboratory setting where the hardware is currently deployed will be also distributed. Complete installment will be shown when our final premise will be ready.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well, people are reacting. If I'm not mistaken, just shy of 100k shares have left the bid side in the past hour or so.
Activity: 476
Then I will sell all my shares, so far they have kept their word with deadlines and pictures.

locked shares?  pictures before mining?  stamped blocks?  actually hashing?

15. What's the status of the boards? How long will it take after testing to get all the board you need, set them up with chips and get them hashing?
The boards are near their design completion and will be tested as soon as we have the chips. we'll post pictures of the boards very soon.  it will take about 7-10 days to get all the boards up and running probablyand, for the first run, we have 500 boards on order

Jesus christ, check the date of that bad boy.
Amazing how they stuck exactly to schedule but unable to prove they actually did it. Even uses the same wording as the post announcing they got the chips - "7-10 days"

15. What's the status of the boards? How long will it take after testing to get all the board you need, set them up with chips and get them hashing?
The boards are near their design completion and will be tested as soon as we have the chips. we'll post pictures of the boards very soon.  it will take about 7-10 days to get all the boards up and running probablyand, for the first run, we have 500 boards on order

7-10 days after they got the chips, and made the boards. Learn to read. Not 7-10 days from that post.
Why are you throwing strawmen up? That isn't what I said. You are doing that to legitimize your own denial. You are in denial, admit it.
Status update

We have received the first chip batch and we're working full speed on finalizing the controller board design, mining will start no later than 10 September with about 3-4 TH, and to reach the full speed within October. Dividend payments will start on the same week.
We again remind everyone that the team shares won't be sold. We understand the investors concerns and we will be publishing pictures of the installment as soon as we are able to, before mining will start.
Broken promise #10 or #20 or somewhere in between.
don't you think the grammer is strange?
we will be publishing pictures of the installment as soon as we are able to, before that, mining will start.
No, I don't. It says we will publish pictures before mining will start. Why would you not be able to provide pictures until after mining? That would not be "as soon as we are able too". As soon as you are able to is as soon as the boards are done or even some assembly pictures would be nice. That is what most people do. Go look at BKK's thread on Klondike development and testing. He didn't have to wait until it was all done, he posted update photos. Go look at any other forum where projects are done by the members or DIYers - they post progress pictures to show people what is happening. Otherwise it didn't happen, it is vaporware.

Amazing how they stuck exactly to schedule but unable to prove they actually did it. Even uses the same wording as the post announcing they got the chips - "7-10 days"

7-10 days after they got the chips, and made the boards. Learn to read. Not 7-10 days from that post.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I just wanted to stop by and say that I have not been able to talk to Sam today. I do realize that "next week" is here and as soon as I have anything to report I will. I realize a "nothing to report yet" report is just that, but as soon as I hear anything it will be posted here and on BTCT.CO news section.

Remember this fiasco? This post was what set-off that first massive sell-off. "Hey guys, uh.... nothing. Later" Major PR trainwreck. There were probably a few investors who lost their homes and families over this dunce-tacular move.

Swede sold high and bought low. Very simple. I am not sure how some of you don't understand that the trainwreck is planned, the end of the line is already known.

This is just horrible.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I want all of you to consider this:

Burnside has already confirmed that the vast majority of Labcoin shares are owned by an account he knows to be controlled by Labcoin.

If Labcoin were a scam, then the people involved would already know this, and of course would be monitoring the share price pretty closely.

As far as I understand, Burnside hasn't 'officially' locked those shares, and yet there has been no massive selloff from that account. Wouldn't you think that if it were a scam, the Labcoin account would try and get as much for those shares before they completely crashed?

But this hasn't happened.

Yes, many people here are concerned that an official response has not appeared to quell the FUD. If Labcoin were a scam, I would expect terror-filled scammers to be filling this thread with warm reassurances to prop up the price of the shares until they could squeeze out as much as they could.

Yet this hasn't happened. Why? They know it isn't a scam, and their future profits rest on the hero's portion of the dividends they will be receiving, not the price of the stock to sell off.

This is why I take their relative silence as a comforting sign. I would be far more concerned if they magically appeared at Limbaugh's sardonic tirade to attempt a 'feel good' PR response.

But please understand, I am a bear of very little brain, and long words bother me.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Status update

We have received the first chip batch and we're working full speed on finalizing the controller board design, mining will start no later than 10 September with about 3-4 TH, and to reach the full speed within October. Dividend payments will start on the same week.
We again remind everyone that the team shares won't be sold. We understand the investors concerns and we will be publishing pictures of the installment as soon as we are able to, before mining will start.
Broken promise #10 or #20 or somewhere in between.
don't you think the grammer is strange?
we will be publishing pictures of the installment as soon as we are able to, before that, mining will start.
Jump to: