Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 550. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
No, sorry.  There's no good excuse to let this run for the last 48 hours expecting an update and only AFTER it's expired say how it wasn't really coming anyway.

No excuse.

Just read the bloody post:

CLARIFICATION:

The "48 hour" update was made based on information I received from Sam. The problem was that when I made the update Sam had already posted an update in the thread so it became pointless.

What is not clear??

It is clear that
1 he did not read the thread himself.
2 he has never tried to communicate with Sam during the past 48 hours.
3 he did not think he had made mistake so there is no apologize.
4 he think a promise from a PR is nothing

This is like a few weeks ago where Swede said he was unable to contact Sam, yet we had some random contacting him through AIM. then he claimed he was on world tour flying around and didn't have time or some nonsense.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There. Are. No. Boards. There. Is. No. Hashing. 

I challenge someone to prove this wrong.
deadlines have been met and none of have been moved. Nice try though
oh really?

why aren't the shares locked?
where are the stamped blocks?
where are the photos?

no deadline has been met with any sort of real evidence.

Now, you are telling us "later in the week", but last week it was "in a few days" and 50 hours ago it was "in 48 hours"

+1

This BigJohnson dude is a moron and clearly not following the topic. We were supposed to have pictures of the boards prior to hashing - didn't get them. then they said "We'll have pictures soon", then following that we are told updates within 48 hrs.

What don't you all get? There. Are. No. Boards. There. Is. No. Hashing.

This is all just mental manipulation, you are caught up in a delusion - hoping you are going to make a million dollars, that this is the next AM.
Activity: 476
He could have said it at any time he saw us discussing it for the past two days. "Hey guys, I think there is a misunderstanding or miscommunication... the plan is..." and left it at that.
exactly

why did he wait until hour 48?  Because he was expecting an announcement, too, and it never came.

It never came, because they don't dare announce that the chips are not working (unless it is just an outright scam)
Activity: 252
No, sorry.  There's no good excuse to let this run for the last 48 hours expecting an update and only AFTER it's expired say how it wasn't really coming anyway.

No excuse.

CLARIFICATION:

The "48 hour" update was made based on information I received from Sam. The problem was that when I made the update Sam had already posted an update in the thread so it became pointless.

What is not clear??

It is clear that

I agree!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

No excuse.

CLARIFICATION:

What is not clear??

It is clear that
oh really?

why aren't the shares locked?
where are the stamped blocks?
where are the photos?

no deadline has been met with any sort of real evidence.

Now, you are telling us "later in the week", but last week it was "in a few days" and 50 hours ago it was "in 48 hours"

No excuse.

CLARIFICATION:

What is not clear??
why he waited until the end of the 48 hour deadline to tell everyone this.  If it was true, then he could have said that yesterday.
He could have said it at any time he saw us discussing it for the past two days. "Hey guys, I think there is a misunderstanding or miscommunication... the plan is..." and left it at that.

How much longer are they going to be able to hold this raft together? Its already in tatters and they just seem unsure of how to proceed with this scam.

No excuse.

CLARIFICATION:

What is not clear??
why he waited until the end of the 48 hour deadline to tell everyone this.  If it was true, then he could have said that yesterday.
Activity: 420

No excuse.

CLARIFICATION:

What is not clear??

"Clarifications" about deadlines that only come after you've missed the deadline are utterly worthless.

Sorry.
N_S
this will go down as one of the largest Bitcoin scams in the entire history of Bitcoin.

If true, I'll've been glad to be a part of it. Smiley
Activity: 560
Nobody expected an update only retards like yourself did, other normal people go by official releases on BTCT.
the free-falling share price says otherwise...

one thing all scams in common: moving deadlines for evidence

Activity: 252

No excuse.

CLARIFICATION:

What is not clear??
Nobody expected an update only retards like yourself did, other normal people go by official releases on BTCT.
the free-falling share price says otherwise...

one thing all scams in common: moving deadlines for evidence
No actually they haven't they havent been logged on since yesterday. They have more important things to do like put miners together and create a whole business, not waste their time with Bitcycle.

and hide from angry investors...
Its obvious they have nothing. How can everyone be so blind to this fact? This will go down as one of the largest Bitcoin scams in the entire history of Bitcoin.

N_S
Are you saying they can't spare 10 minutes?

That is precisely what's being said by anyone rising to the defense of this behavior.

It's utter drivel...
Are you saying they can't spare 10 minutes?

yeah, just email a photo to Swede on your lunch break.  Done.  Took like 3 seconds.
Activity: 420

Does anyone still believe we'll see the website updated "this week"?
Activity: 560

No excuse.

And here it comes, finally, today we are proud to announce the starting of mining operations in time with our roadmap.  
The last week has been extremely busy and work is still in progress to bring online the whole hashing power.

We're currently averaging about 2 TH/s in solo mode, and expect to deploy at least 4 TH by monday 16, to reach gradually 50 TH within October.

The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks.
More pictures of the laboratory setting where the hardware is currently deployed will be also distributed. Complete installment will be shown when our final premise will be ready. We're still considering some business aspects, including only focusing on the upcoming 65nm version for what concerns bulk chip sales. We plan to take a final decision regarding this issue during the next month.

We want to say thanks to all investors who trusted us during this long endeavor.

Labcoin Team

I'm expecting an update by Sunday 11:59:59 PM
No actually they haven't they havent been logged on since yesterday. They have more important things to do like put miners together and create a whole business, not waste their time with Bitcycle.

and hide from angry investors...
Jump to: