Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 552. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
We are supposed to get pictures of the assembled boards and the ASIC racks. Pictures of hashing and blockchain proof that they are hashing.

Exactly this. Plain and simple.

The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks.
More pictures of the laboratory setting where the hardware is currently deployed will be also distributed. Complete installment will be shown when our final premise will be ready
Activity: 476
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We are supposed to get pictures of the assembled boards and the ASIC racks. Pictures of hashing and blockchain proof that they are hashing.

Exactly this. Plain and simple.
Activity: 378
Do you need a nice little labcoin logo on them, so it can stroke your little scared ego better?

Actually, sure. That'd help. I think most would agree. Also, not sure what ego has to do with it. I just want someone to deliver what they say they will when I give them money Smiley

They have so far, unless you don't believe them. You will find out by the end of the week until then lets please make 100 other pages. The people involved with the project are reputable, they kept their promises of not selling any shares, posted pictures when they said they will. What is the problem besides being mentally retarded or a scumbag FUD spreader?
We were supposed to get pictures before they started hashing. Where have you been? Then they said they would get some pictures after they announced they were hashing. Nothing. How long does it take to get pictures? Are they waiting for the damn things to develop? This is 2013 and Kodak is dead.

You got your pictures here? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3034290

What other pictures were you supposed to get? They are going to update the website, and post pictures of the facilities whenever they feel it's ready. I guess since they don't work around your time frame, ohhhh shit they must be something wrong.

Apple I want the iphone 7 tomorrow, ohhh shit they haven't replied or posted anything about it. Something is wrong!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Dumpathon to .002. Mark it.

Don't doubt it.   Swede has screwed the price again.

Do you need a nice little labcoin logo on them, so it can stroke your little scared ego better?

Actually, sure. That'd help. I think most would agree. Also, not sure what ego has to do with it. I just want someone to deliver what they say they will when I give them money Smiley

They have so far, unless you don't believe them. You will find out by the end of the week until then lets please make 100 other pages. The people involved with the project are reputable, they kept their promises of not selling any shares, posted pictures when they said they will. What is the problem besides being mentally retarded or a scumbag FUD spreader?
We were supposed to get pictures before they started hashing. Where have you been? Then they said they would get some pictures after they announced they were hashing. Nothing. How long does it take to get pictures? Are they waiting for the damn things to develop? This is 2013 and Kodak is dead.

You got your pictures here? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3034290

What other pictures were you supposed to get? They are going to update the website, and post pictures of the facilities whenever they feel it's ready. I guess since they don't work around your time frame, ohhhh shit they must be something wrong.

Apple I want the iphone 7 tomorrow, ohhh shit they haven't replied or posted anything about it. Something is wrong!
Dumpathon to .002. Mark it.
vip
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
I wonder if Swede even knows if the chips exist himself?

N_S

You almost had the whole 'I'm in control of my faculties' story down until that last part. Undecided
Activity: 420

Clearly we have to move Swede into the zero credibility column.

Sorry dude, you've blown it all out the window.

N_S
I'm pretty sure we gave this a good run - man the lifeboats.

HMS Labcoin is going down.
This is so sketchball.
N_S

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Swede has been online time and again today, I've seen it.

He knew we were expecting an update, yet didn't comment on it until the deadline was past and there was no update.

What does that tell us about what he expected?

Did he too expect an update?

If not, why did he wait until the deadline passed to tell us?

He was hoping the price would crash, like all the other times. :p

No update
Price crashes .. buy shares..
Update
Profit.
Activity: 476
CLARIFICATION:

The "48 hour" update was made based on information I received from Sam. The problem was that when I made the update Sam had already posted an update in the thread so it became pointless.

I report only information that I receive from Sam, and from time to time Sam posts info here directly due to the fact that time differences sometimes has us not being online at the same time and FUD sometimes needs answering before we can connect.

As for speculation that somehow me and TheSeven is the same person, I can only say that this of course is not the case.

I don't understand why it took you RIGHT up to that 48 hour mark to clear this up. We can all see you are logged in and posting in other threads. I'm sure you can see the fifty pages of expectations. What exactly is your role in the Labcoin organization?

To fail at PR lol
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
CLARIFICATION:

The "48 hour" update was made based on information I received from Sam. The problem was that when I made the update Sam had already posted an update in the thread so it became pointless.

I report only information that I receive from Sam, and from time to time Sam posts info here directly due to the fact that time differences sometimes has us not being online at the same time and FUD sometimes needs answering before we can connect.

As for speculation that somehow me and TheSeven is the same person, I can only say that this of course is not the case.

I don't understand why it took you RIGHT up to that 48 hour mark to clear this up. We can all see you are logged in and posting in other threads. I'm sure you can see the fifty pages of expectations. What exactly is your role in the Labcoin organization?
Jump to: