Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 554. (Read 1079974 times)

N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
shouldn't you be in the ActiveMining thread choking hard over there?

Oh please  Roll Eyes

And last I checked, TheSwede is an official Labcoin mouthpiece - is that wrong?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks. Not the end of the week yet.

Why are we to believe this? We were given the same kind of direct promise concerning an update 50+hrs ago.

That is the official update, not random updates from theSwede, shouldn't you be in the ActiveMining thread choking hard over there?
N_S
The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks. Not the end of the week yet.

Why are we to believe this? We were given the same kind of direct promise concerning an update 50+hrs ago.
Activity: 560
What's interesting is that the market hasn't really reacted to the operators being filthy liars lack of promised update.

N_S
What's interesting is that the market hasn't really reacted to the operators being filthy liars lack of promised update.
Activity: 378
Well thanks creativex for the new (to me) info about TheSeven.

I must've missed this. Can someone give me a brief overview of this 'TheSeven' situation. I hear allegations that this person and Swede are the same. Is that the only bit of controversy?

He's not. Vigil is just spinning crazy theories with no evidence except the 7 in TheSwede75's name must mean that he's TheSeven somehow.
It was more than just the '7' it was also the format of the name and beginning with 'S' - TheSeven and TheSwede75. But I was really just throwing random stuff out.
N_S
no evidence except the 7 in TheSwede75's name must mean that he's TheSeven somehow.

Well, that is airtight.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur

I must've missed this. Can someone give me a brief overview of this 'TheSeven' situation. I hear allegations that this person and Swede are the same. Is that the only bit of controversy?

He's not. Vigil is just spinning crazy theories with no evidence except the 7 in TheSwede75's name must mean that he's TheSeven somehow.

Once again, TheSwede make easy promise and broke it shameless. What kind of PR he is. But finally, nobody cares what TheSwede said anymore.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/voteshould-the-labcoin-fire-the-swede75-292653

Hahahahahaha. This is hilarious  Grin

Seriously though, I think they should. What the fucks the point of a PR fellow who has no real information and does nothing but imply false timelines? Pointless.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Once again, TheSwede make easy promise and broke it shameless. What kind of PR he is. But finally, nobody cares what TheSwede said anymore.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/voteshould-the-labcoin-fire-the-swede75-292653

Voted yes already.
legendary

Page 365

Just ignore that - it was just random thought.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

N_S

legendary
Once again, TheSwede made easy promise and broke it shamelessly. What kind of PR he is. But finally, nobody cares what TheSwede said anymore.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
And it seems were back to more useless posts. Well thanks creativex for the new (to me) info about TheSeven. At least some good news for the otherwise lack of it. Time now to wait for the date of the dividend payments (sept 17???) to see the lack of one and hear about how the div payments will be "soon".  Roll Eyes Hopefully some pics will show up before then.

DIVENDEND PAYMENT:
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-17
He has formed his cult of forum dwellers who will do anything to hobknob with the bigwigs on the forum for status points.

What a shitty thing to say about someone with demonstrated competence. You've proven yourself to be an asshat, which granted, is still two steps above the cockroaches that generally clutter this thread, but worthy of an ignore nonetheless. Good on ya.
I wasn't really talking about TheSeven, I am talking about the brown-nosers that are on every forum.
N_S
Activity: 420
He has formed his cult of forum dwellers who will do anything to hobknob with the bigwigs on the forum for status points.

What a shitty thing to say about someone with demonstrated competence. You've proven yourself to be an asshat, which granted, is still two steps above the cockroaches that generally clutter this thread, but worthy of an ignore nonetheless. Good on ya.
N_S
I'm fairly certain there can be two amazing companies Smiley

Also, my timeframe and evidence level for making claims to a company's 'level-of-amazingness' is looser than most.
Jump to: