Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 553. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Because every-time they said something they backed it up. Said they got chips and would post pictures soon, within 48hrs they posted pictures of the chips.

I sincerely hope you're not talking about those two blank chips you can get extra zero information off of...

What information do you need? Do you need a nice little labcoin logo on them, so it can stroke your little scared ego better?
Activity: 420
Swede has been online time and again today, I've seen it.

He knew we were expecting an update, yet didn't comment on it until the deadline was past and there was no update.

What does that tell us about what he expected?

Did he too expect an update?

If not, why did he wait until the deadline passed to tell us?

N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Because every-time they said something they backed it up. Said they got chips and would post pictures soon, within 48hrs they posted pictures of the chips.

I sincerely hope you're not talking about those two blank chips you can get extra zero information off of...
Activity: 378
CLARIFICATION:

The "48 hour" update was made based on information I received from Sam. The problem was that when I made the update Sam had already posted an update in the thread so it became pointless.

I report only information that I receive from Sam, and from time to time Sam posts info here directly due to the fact that time differences sometimes has us not being online at the same time and FUD sometimes needs answering before we can connect.

As for speculation that somehow me and TheSeven is the same person, I can only say that this of course is not the case.
Cut the bull shit... where's the fucking pictures, man?

Get out of you damned sauna, take some pictures and post them.
Ol' JohnyBigs here has his head in the sand...

Yes, we understand they said this week - the question to you, sir, is why do you feel that promise is worth a shit?

N_S
Ol' JohnyBigs here has his head in the sand...

Yes, we understand they said this week - the question to you, sir, is why do you feel that promise is worth a shit?
CLARIFICATION:

The "48 hour" update was made based on information I received from Sam. The problem was that when I made the update Sam had already posted an update in the thread so it became pointless.

I report only information that I receive from Sam, and from time to time Sam posts info here directly due to the fact that time differences sometimes has us not being online at the same time and FUD sometimes needs answering before we can connect.

As for speculation that somehow me and TheSeven is the same person, I can only say that this of course is not the case.

you've got to be kidding.

refer to here again: The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks. Now you can all stop whining like bitches until after Sunday of this week.

No, what we can look forward to is a declining share price.

Well done, team!

That's the most pathetic attempt at an excuse I've seen.
CLARIFICATION:

refer to here again: The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks. Now you can all stop whining like bitches until after Sunday of this week.
Activity: 182
CLARIFICATION:

I suppose that mean the announcement was that they were mining at 2TH and building up to 4TH by 16th and pay first dividends on 17th.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
CLARIFICATION:

I think he serious.
N_S
CLARIFICATION:

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
CLARIFICATION:

2 weeks....
So no update.

They can't even update on schedule, but they somehow made the chips run on schedule?

refer to here where you clearly missed it, because you can read. The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
shouldn't you be in the ActiveMining thread choking hard over there?

Oh please  Roll Eyes

And last I checked, TheSwede is an official Labcoin mouthpiece - is that wrong?

I heard he was just to mediate the IPO.

And now he just hangs around to crash the share price every few days.  Wink

Edit: aaannndd right on time^
Activity: 224
CLARIFICATION:

So no update.

They can't even update on schedule, but they somehow made the chips run on schedule?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
shouldn't you be in the ActiveMining thread choking hard over there?

Oh please  Roll Eyes

And last I checked, TheSwede is an official Labcoin mouthpiece - is that wrong?

I heard he was just to mediate the IPO.
Activity: 182
Well thanks creativex for the new (to me) info about TheSeven.

I must've missed this. Can someone give me a brief overview of this 'TheSeven' situation. I hear allegations that this person and Swede are the same. Is that the only bit of controversy?

He's not. Vigil is just spinning crazy theories with no evidence except the 7 in TheSwede75's name must mean that he's TheSeven somehow.

Wait guys. He might be on to something... TheSwede75 TheSeven

That leaves w, d, v, n, 5.

W is 23
D is 4
V is 22
N is 14

2+3+4=9
2+2+1+4+5=14

9/14 is the new announcement date.
Jump to: