Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 555. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Vigil you claimed out of nowhere that swede and seven were the same person because "their names are similar." I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about and should not continue any conversation on what theseven is or is not doing in relation to labcoin.
Kiss my ass, who made you the forum authority? I am speculating just like everyone else here. The names are eerily similar, so maybe "TheSwede75" was trying to have his name sound like "TheSeven".

lolwhat?

dude theswede75 wat a conspiracy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
I almost think that nothing can sink this stock at this point. Everyone has been shocked into acceptance.

Essentially so many people are hooked at this point, Scamcoin Labcoin must be saying: "hmm, well, maybe we should actually try to make something here...could be fun?"

Have you given up your fanboi status? Why I feel like it was just yesterday you were saying this:

And here it comes, finally, today we are proud to announce the starting of mining operations in time with our roadmap.  
The last week has been extremely busy and work is still in progress to bring online the whole hashing power.

We're currently averaging about 2 TH/s in solo mode, and expect to deploy at least 4 TH by monday 16, to reach gradually 50 TH within October.

The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate and dividends will be paid every two weeks.
More pictures of the laboratory setting where the hardware is currently deployed will be also distributed. Complete installment will be shown when our final premise will be ready. We're still considering some business aspects, including only focusing on the upcoming 65nm version for what concerns bulk chip sales. We plan to take a final decision regarding this issue during the next month.

We want to say thanks to all investors who trusted us during this long endeavor.

We will be here for about one hour to answer questions.

Labcoin Team

Amazing company!

And just a little while before that:

Amazing company!!!

Thanks Ken

(Yes, this was in the ActM thread.)
N_S
I almost think that nothing can sink this stock at this point. Everyone has been shocked into acceptance.

Essentially so many people are hooked at this point, Scamcoin Labcoin must be saying: "hmm, well, maybe we should actually try to make something here...could be fun?"
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If LC is a scam then the operators need to go for some serious scam tutorials from the masters @ BFL.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Why don't you all just STFU and wait for the next update when ever that is then you can bitch and moan for whatever dumb reason we don't need another 40 pages till then

They are trying to crash it to buy cheap
Activity: 378
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I guess Vigil has just sold all shares, and he wants cheap shares eagerly.

Do not try too hard my boy, there will be a dump, you have to wait patiently.
Activity: 560
Why don't you all just STFU and wait for the next update when ever that is then you can bitch and moan for whatever dumb reason we don't need another 40 pages till then
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Vigil you claimed out of nowhere that swede and seven were the same person because "their names are similar." I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about and should not continue any conversation on what theseven is or is not doing in relation to labcoin.
Kiss my ass, who made you the forum authority? I am speculating just like everyone else here. The names are eerily similar, so maybe "TheSwede75" was trying to have his name sound like "TheSeven".

lolwhat?
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
I think you're stretching things a bit Vigil.
Correct, but you said:

he only offered some advisory information on the 65nm chips.

Which is not accurate. He's involved with the important part of labcoin's venture, and that's a huge plus.
But that says nothing about what is currently happening and whether they legitimately are generating 2TH or more. It says nothing about what the current share price should be. That is something which will become a factor in the coming months. We are trying to ascertain the current situation and judge our investment actions accordingly.

We can only speculate since LC isn't saying. If there's a problem with their 130nm chips then they may try to run the clock out until their 65nm chips show up. It's an information vacuum, but the 130nm chips are a stopgap anyway. The real hashrate will come from the 65nm chips.

If that's the case it seems like a long time to keep shareholders in the dark.

Also a waste of money for the first batch of chips

Yes, LC is not being transparent.

Shareholders didn't fund the first batch remember? They used the funds for the second gen chips. The first batch was already funded(according to LC).
Coinnoisseur
Correct, but you said:

Which is not accurate. He's involved with the important part of labcoin's venture, and that's a huge plus.
But that says nothing about what is currently happening and whether they legitimately are generating 2TH or more. It says nothing about what the current share price should be. That is something which will become a factor in the coming months. We are trying to ascertain the current situation and judge our investment actions accordingly.

We can only speculate since LC isn't saying. If there's a problem with their 130nm chips then they may try to run the clock out until their 65nm chips show up. It's an information vacuum, but the 130nm chips are a stopgap anyway. The real hashrate will come from the 65nm chips.

If that's the case it seems like a long time to keep shareholders in the dark.

Also a waste of money for the first batch of chips
Correct, but you said:

But if they can't get their 130nm chips running properly, how will they get the 65nm running?

This seems to be the obvious answer... the 130nm chips are not hashing anywhere near what they estimated, which is why the estimates went from 6TH to 4TH to 2TH.
Correct, but you said:

Correct, but you said:

This TheSeven guy sounds like quite the dude, but can you give us a tldr on why his affiliation with LC is worth so much merit?

I've heard his name referenced many times, but I'm not familiar with his previous accomplishments at all
He has formed his cult of forum dwellers who will do anything to hobknob with the bigwigs on the forum for status points.
He's the guy you lock in the lab with a pile of chips, a pc board, and a computer and say "MAKE THIS HASH".
Coinnoisseur
Correct, but you said:

This TheSeven guy sounds like quite the dude, but can you give us a tldr on why his affiliation with LC is worth so much merit?

I've heard his name referenced many times, but I'm not familiar with his previous accomplishments at all
Jump to: