Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 595. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Entertaining drama today.

I ended up stuck with some ActM shares after that crazy spike the other day - I had bought some more shares when the price went down to 0.0043.  I made a little more on a rebound and though I might be able to do it again before the price stabilized.  I didn't expect it would crash below 3.9, let alone all the way down to 3.2.

But, since the price did drop I figured I'd just hang on to that chunk till november, or whenever they started Hashing. It was pretty small, so no big deal.

The drama in this thread was pretty hilarious to read. It's like a bunch of ADD addled paranoiacs who have no understanding of the technology or basic math demanding pictures to "prove it's not a scam", then claiming the pictures that have been posted are photoshopped.

Anyway, given the drama today I decided to just sell them for a loss and buy more cheap labcoin shares. The ask price is already higher then what I paid by more then 10%  So thanks for that Grin

Special Thanks to Stuartuk that made this possible ? Hmmm maybe not, he was overacting..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Entertaining drama today.

I ended up stuck with some ActM shares after that crazy spike the other day - I had bought some more shares when the price went down to 0.0043.  I made a little more on a rebound and though I might be able to do it again before the price stabilized.  I didn't expect it would crash below 3.9, let alone all the way down to 3.2.

But, since the price did drop I figured I'd just hang on to that chunk till november, or whenever they started Hashing. It was pretty small, so no big deal.

The drama in this thread was pretty hilarious to read. It's like a bunch of ADD addled paranoiacs who have no understanding of the technology or basic math demanding pictures to "prove it's not a scam", then claiming the pictures that have been posted are photoshopped.

Anyway, given the drama today I decided to just sell them for a loss and buy more cheap labcoin shares. The ask price is already higher then what I paid by more then 10%  So thanks for that Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
May we have some animated gifs here ?

I agree, we need more gifs
I hope you pronounce it "jif" because if you pronounce it "gif" then you're pronouncing it wrong even though it's spelt gif and this only leads to one reasonable conclusion:
being wrong = being wrong

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I dare you to come up with a more cringe-worthy catchphrase than that. Good christ, it's like something out of an advert from 1992.

Challenge Accepted!

Just kidding.  It's supposed to be ironic, nostalgic, and cheesy.  God, do you even hipster?   Wink
Activity: 126
11k wall @ 0.003623.

This night is interesting.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How's that 7,000,000 wall over on the ice.drill?

[GOOD NEWS EVERYONE]

Thanks to the BTC price rise, that wall is melting:
Thanks for asking!   Cool

Lol there are more shares on offer now than the last time I checked, they have just been spread out lol.

Icedrill I have realised you are too cunning to have any btc tied up in IceDrill, it is dead in the water and though you might invest if another 6MILL shares are bought you won't be in now.

So you are split three ways - LC, ACtM, AM-PT. Correct? lol Atleast the money you lose on LC you will get back from ACtM.

Huh  Since when is a "wall" also "spread out?"  You sure a Very Special Person, Stuart!   Roll Eyes

lol I didn't even use the word 'wall' - I said 'more shares on offer now' as you can clearly see.

What a pathetic reply. Sorry, but you have lost it over the past few weeks, you used to be quite sharp.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

I agree, we need more gifs
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Bawbag quoted me but edited the quote himself!

What a manipulative freak!

Go and give us some of that poetry ibeaker, you know you want to.

I'm starting to miss those big words of yours you fucking toss-pot!
I never claimed to have 100 BTC invested in Labcoin. Post the link to the claim or admit that you lied.

By implication you said exactly that. You have mentioned this fact several times and there are 41 pages of your posts so forgive me if I don't spend an hour of my life reading through them all. Here is what you are saying just a week or so ago on the ACtM thread - and it took me 10mins to find this amongst your endless posts:

Yes, my strategy is to reap the profit from Labcoin,
I have no intention of buying back into ActM until I've made a nice profit from LC. My calculations say I'll be making that switch around November. If things go to plan, I'll have around 1000 BTC by the end of the year.

1000btc? And you expect us to believe you have a few btc invested in LC? You have outlined the profit you expect form each investment a few times too, about 300% on each if I remember. So it doesn't take a mathematician to work out you have atleast 100btc in LC. I really don't know why I bothered with that, what a waste on my time it is to prove you wrong. Last time I waste 10mins on you.
N_S
ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

I dare you to come up with a more cringe-worthy catchphrase than that. Good christ, it's like something out of an advert from 1992.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

[GOOD NEWS EVERYONE]

Lol there are more shares on offer now than the last time I checked, they have just been spread out lol.

Icedrill I have realised you are too cunning to have any btc tied up in IceDrill, it is dead in the water and though you might invest if another 6MILL shares are bought you won't be in now.

So you are split three ways - LC, ACtM, AM-PT. Correct? lol Atleast the money you lose on LC you will get back from ACtM.

Huh  Since when is a "wall" also "spread out?"  You sure a Very Special Person, Stuart!   Roll Eyes

I have zero LC, zero ACTM, and zero AM-PT shares.  And 375,000 iCE.DRiLL!   Cool

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...
Activity: 182
Well that was exciting. I left for 3 hours and came back to this.
How much did your 2011 account cost you? You must be a scammer buying a dormant 2 year old account

I didn't like mightaswellallowanonymous' posts either until *THIS* brilliant post.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/labcoin-ipo-btctco-detailsfaq-and-discussion-asic-devsalesmining-263445

He's had an account for 2 years, all of his posts are animated gifs, in this thread
Activity: 420
holly f* the trol army has doubled!!

Stock manipulation... yet another industry completely transformed by outsourcing. LOL

[GOOD NEWS EVERYONE]

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I think there will be some serious movements during the night. Opinions?

That's the danger.

Now on my ignore, we're you bullied at school or something? Maybe you and your special uncle have a secret? Either way it's over now you don't need to spread anything else no more fud. It seems your arse cheeks were already spread
Activity: 126
I think there will be some serious movements during the night. Opinions?

I don't think so. Idle until next post with pics+proof.

IDK, Asia is still asleep, USA arriving home from work, their reactions can be interesting
Jump to: