Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 596. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
You claimed I said something which I didn't say. I said you are full of shite because you are full of shite.

Calm down Mabsark. This is going in circles - just tell me what you think I made up. Thanks.

Pretty much everything you said in that post was your imagination but the bullshit all started with you claiming that I said I had 100 BTC invested in LC.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I think there will be some serious movements during the night. Opinions?

I don't think so. Idle until next post with pics+proof.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

That's the danger.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
It's not the 10th, any news from today is early.

No news now is terrible news.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
What happened to TheSwede I wonder?  Who is the labcoin person?  Undecided
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
N_S
Activity: 238
Well; new accounts i mean; same people Smiley

Yep, that I can almost guarantee.
Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer
It's not the 10th, any news from today is early.
holly f* the trol army has doubled!!

In fact I don't feel the same, still some but not that much

Well; new accounts i mean; same people Smiley
You claimed I said something which I didn't say. I said you are full of shite because you are full of shite.

Calm down Mabsark. This is going in circles - just tell me what you think I made up. Thanks.
Activity: 126
So, summarizing tonight:

LC posted, that they are hashing @2TH/sec

- no proof
- lots of questions
- 1-2 got answered (the not-so-important ones)
- upload of proof 'will come soon' (after 2 hours of begging for it)
- LC goes offline

meanwhile: share price nearly hits 0.004, then crashes to 0.0033.

I want to see 0.005!!!!!  Angry
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

In fact I don't feel the same, still some but not that much
If your intent was to piss me off, then you failed miserably. /shrug

I've been reading your posts for around a month (unfortunately) and this is the most pissed I've ever seen you. lol
legendary
Anyone is free to look through it and then point out you are full of shite. You're are a shitty liar,

lol Why can't you LC people just make reasonable comments on the meat of the argument rather than make immature personalized attacks? Roll Eyes

Surely this extreme comment is the sign of a very worried individual? Are you worried that you might lose a lot of your money here Mabsark? Well that is a valid concern. Your outburst proves you are having a bad day. But really you shouldn't make this personal. I'm not here to berate you, just to stop you from ripping off the noobs. This isn't personal, it's business, so you should be a bit more professional in the way you conduct yourself.

PS - if you specify which points I 'made up', I will find the precise comments you made which will prove I am not inventing things, just reporting facts.

You claimed I said something which I didn't say. I said you are full of shite because you are full of shite. I asked you to provide the proof for your claims, yet you refuse, because you know as well as I do that you are just talking crap.

I never claimed to have 100 BTC invested in Labcoin. Post the link to the claim or admit that you lied.

Activity: 231
I'm officially completely out of this.

Made about 75 btc profit on this stock, so I guess I can't be too mad.
But I'm pretty positive on the fact now that this is a scam. So fuck you, LC.
You know what the worst part is? MP was right. Another fuck you for that.

Don't take it so hard now.

Best move of the night.  He'll have the last laugh.

If you do not own any LC shares, and you are here only to 'help', why dont you just go to sleep or anything? Is this that entertaining?

I'm getting my revenge on Mab because of the way he carried on in the ActM threads.  No more, no less. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.  It's that simple.  And yes, it is quite entertaining.

Are you insane or just incredibly stupid? If you want revenge on me, come back in November.

I had a real effect on share price tonight by pointing out some home truths about this company.  I had zero financial motivation to do so.  I was disgusted with the way you conducted yourself on the ActM thread for a prolonged period and am now happy that I feel I have paid you back the favour.  I don't care if you make money or lose money or if this company succeeds.  I simply wanted you to be on the receiving end of some good old fashioned fud.  I am not insane, nor am I stupid.  I am intelligent and very well balanced.  Good night.  Smiley

Childish.
Activity: 252
How much did your 2011 account cost you? You must be a scammer buying a dormant 2 year old account

I didn't like mightaswellallowanonymous' posts either until *THIS* brilliant post.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/labcoin-ipo-btctco-detailsfaq-and-discussion-asic-devsalesmining-263445

Seriously, freaking kids in this thread. We're talking about (virtual) money and all you guys do is post GIFs and tits.

Grow the fuck up.
Anyone is free to look through it and then point out you are full of shite. You're are a shitty liar,

lol Why can't you LC people just make reasonable comments on the meat of the argument rather than make immature personalized attacks? Roll Eyes

Surely this extreme comment is the sign of a very worried individual? Are you worried that you might lose a lot of your money here Mabsark? Well that is a valid concern. Your outburst proves you are having a bad day. But really you shouldn't make this personal. I'm not here to berate you, just to stop you from ripping off the noobs. This isn't personal, it's business, so you should be a bit more professional in the way you conduct yourself.

PS - if you specify which points I 'made up', I will find the precise comments you made which will prove I am not inventing things, just reporting facts.
Activity: 434
How much did your 2011 account cost you? You must be a scammer buying a dormant 2 year old account

I didn't like mightaswellallowanonymous' posts either until *THIS* brilliant post.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/labcoin-ipo-btctco-detailsfaq-and-discussion-asic-devsalesmining-263445
legendary
I'm officially completely out of this.

Made about 75 btc profit on this stock, so I guess I can't be too mad.
But I'm pretty positive on the fact now that this is a scam. So fuck you, LC.
You know what the worst part is? MP was right. Another fuck you for that.

Don't take it so hard now.

Best move of the night.  He'll have the last laugh.

If you do not own any LC shares, and you are here only to 'help', why dont you just go to sleep or anything? Is this that entertaining?

I'm getting my revenge on Mab because of the way he carried on in the ActM threads.  No more, no less. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.  It's that simple.  And yes, it is quite entertaining.

Are you insane or just incredibly stupid? If you want revenge on me, come back in November.

I had a real effect on share price tonight by pointing out some home truths about this company.  I had zero financial motivation to do so.  I was disgusted with the way you conducted yourself on the ActM thread for a prolonged period and am now happy that I feel I have paid you back the favour.  I don't care if you make money or lose money or if this company succeeds.  I simply wanted you to be on the receiving end of some good old fashioned fud.  I am not insane, nor am I stupid.  I am intelligent and very well balanced.  Good night.  Smiley

And I couldn't care less about the share price at the moment, so what do you think you've achieved? If your intent was to piss me off, then you failed miserably. /shrug
Jump to: