Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 620. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It looks like the smear/FUD campaign is in full swing ladies and gentlemen... Roll Eyes

Until Labcoin puts this to rest, it's only going to get worse. End the FUD Labcoin!

Brace yourselves. The no news sell off is coming. Then we'll quote all the people that yell scam and make an example of them after the news and price doubling.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It looks like the smear/FUD campaign is in full swing ladies and gentlemen... Roll Eyes

Someone wants cheap shares.

Edit: 300 hundred pages already!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Until Labcoin puts this to rest, it's only going to get worse. End the FUD Labcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I'm glad im out!

When was that?Huh The price has recovered since then.

Just having a laugh, I'm long on Lab for what's it worth.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 369
Oh wow the sell off has begun...
I think it will drop all the way to .003 or lower once people realize there's not going to be any news today. They are silent for a reason, and it's not a good one.

Why would there be any news today. They said the 10th and did not specify the timezone.

This. People need to chill.
I'm glad im out!

When was that?Huh The price has recovered since then.
legendary
I think it will drop all the way to .003 or lower once people realize there's not going to be any news today. They are silent for a reason, and it's not a good one.

Why would there be any news today. They said the 10th and did not specify the timezone.
All 900 shares???

What has begun cannot be undone....

There are 7 000 000 public shares and around 90% are not even listed for trade!

Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
legendary
legendary
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
on a day of good news and the proof of hardware starts hashing
legendary
Activity: 882
They only promised hashing begins no later than 10 Sep. there's no promise an announcement will be made before/on 10 Sep.

They, however, do promised photos about the installment before hashing.
legendary
If we were to start hashing within the next 24-48 hours why has there been no informational update from Labcoin? We should have chip information, board information and other details in regards to the hardware that is suppose to go online sometime tomorrow. Pictures of the hardware fully assembled. Maybe even screenshots of them doing test hashing before they are fully up and operational. There is too little information coming out from management.

If there isn't a hashing announcement and update today,  expect the share price to crash stupendously. This might be the make or break day for Labcoin shareholders.

Labcoin knows the consequences for shareholders if they continue to remain silent. Why they continue to do so is the question.
Activity: 811
Web Developer
If we were to start hashing within the next 24-48 hours why has there been no informational update from Labcoin? We should have chip information, board information and other details in regards to the hardware that is suppose to go online sometime tomorrow. Pictures of the hardware fully assembled. Maybe even screenshots of them doing test hashing before they are fully up and operational. There is too little information coming out from management.

If there isn't a hashing announcement and update today,  expect the share price to crash stupendously. This might be the make or break day for Labcoin shareholders.

You know the announcement will be one day late so the owners can get a handful of new shares Tongue
Jump to: