Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 619. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 508
I don't get the fuzz.

I've been involved with allot of IT projects. with tight deadlines
Most of the times it was working throughout the night and really almost no time to even sleep.
Considering Labcoin is quite a small team. i would be even impressed if they can make the deadline exactly on time.
Remember the IC's and PCB's were delivered just 2 weeks ago. and the thumb rule is, everything that can go wrong will most likely Smiley
I bet their working their asses off right now trying to get it stable and hashing.

Even a batch of resistors who have bigger tolerance than expected can trow off the deadline, result all the boards must be re-soldered with another batch of resistors.

...but THEY are setting these timelines. Also THEY have a guy that lacks technical skillz but whose (only?) job is to liaise with shareholders. It's beyond dumb to set timelines of your own choosing and then miss them. While they haven't done that in this instance yet, they have done this in the past and TOO BUSY doesn't cut it, because they have a guy whose job description is talking.

+1
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
hang on a second. whats the go with the fake screenshot?

It's hard to take anything seriously after that.

I vaguely remember the 12th getting dropped? Then I remember "Labcoin" said 10th.

I feel like people are placing to much on these exact dates....dates usually don't mean sh*t in the btc world....you guys all know that

As long as they give a status update on the dates they drop i'm happy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't get the fuzz.

Most of the times it was working throughout the night and really almost no time to even sleep.
Considering Labcoin is quite a small team. i would be even impressed if they can make the deadline exactly on time.
Remember the IC's and PCB's were delivered just 2 weeks ago. and the thumb rule is, everything that can go wrong will most likely Smiley
I bet their working their asses off right now trying to get it stable and hashing.

Even a batch of resistors who have bigger tolerance than expected can trow off the deadline, result all the boards must be re-soldered with another batch of resistors.

...but THEY are setting these timelines. Also THEY have a guy that lacks technical skillz but whose (only?) job is to liaise with shareholders. It's beyond dumb to set timelines of your own choosing and then miss them. While they haven't done that in this instance yet, they have done this in the past and TOO BUSY doesn't cut it, because they have a guy whose job description is talking.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I don't get the fuzz.

Activity: 434
If only they had a PR guy so these things could be attended to in a timely fashion...
Activity: 252
Guys, wasn't the date September 10th? I just woke up... On September 9th.

What's all the fuss about?
We were supposed to have pictures prior to hashing on the 10th - no pictures must mean things aren't working out right.

Meh, like someone else stated. It's not as if they've been extremely open about everything. It'll come, just wait.
Activity: 378

We were supposed to have pictures prior to hashing on the 10th - no pictures must mean things aren't working out right.

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Troll army have arrived and let the drama begin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
legendary
Communication has been poor from the start. Lets not throw out toys out the pram yet
They were supposed to have pictures of the miners and the hashing setup prior to full hashing started. That means today or noday because tomorrow is the 10th, the day things are supposed to be on full go.

Right being this close, if they had something to share they would have. Might be a delay in our future.
They still have today, I guess. But its not looking good.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
They were supposed to have pictures of the miners and the hashing setup prior to full hashing started. That means today or noday because tomorrow is the 10th, the day things are supposed to be on full go.

Right being this close, if they had something to share they would have. Might be a delay in our future.
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
It's the 9th still in Europe and Asia. 10th was the date for hashing

Yep, it is a long way even to the very first second of the 10th, let alone a reasonable hour of it.
legendary
It's the 9th still in Europe and Asia. 10th was the date for hashing
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Things seem pretty predictable, again lol  Grin
It looks like the smear/FUD campaign is in full swing ladies and gentlemen... Roll Eyes

Until Labcoin puts this to rest, it's only going to get worse. End the FUD Labcoin!

Brace yourselves. The no news sell off is coming. Then we'll quote all the people that yell scam and make an example of them after the news and price doubling.

I can only hope that people have learned from what happened last time.

But I will be putting in some low bids, just in case.   Grin
Jump to: