Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 634. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Speculation:

Say Labcoin doesn't deliver on 10 Sept - what are the state of things on 11 Sept.?

That's why we are 4 x ipo right now not 40x
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Speculation:

Say Labcoin doesn't deliver on 10 Sept - what are the state of things on 11 Sept.?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
You know, if you want to make money on this stock, you could probably write a bot that continuously check's labcoin's profile to see when they were last online and buy as soon as they show up as online Grin

For what it's worth, I got a bot that starts a loud alarm whenever labcoin or swede post in this thread Cheesy
Have it running even when I'm sleeping
If history is any guide, that would drive the price down to about 0.0005 or so.

Heh... actually I was just thinking about it - We could see a massive "sell on the news" situation where everyone dumps their stock in order to "sell high" on labcoin and then tries to "buys low" on ActM.
legendary
If they are already hashing it may be more than 1 weeks worth
It's because they are already hashing, the 1st div will be large.

First div will just be off 3-5Th/s, shouldn't be that big.
Activity: 420

If history is any guide, that would drive the price down to about 0.0005 or so.
legendary
You know, if you want to make money on this stock, you could probably write a bot that continuously check's labcoin's profile to see when they were last online and buy as soon as they show up as online Grin

... and actually looking at it, now:

Last Active:   Today at 07:03:20 PM

which was ... 22 minutes ago

It's not like there's anything wrong with ActM, it's just that there's simply not enough money in the system for both stocks to be priced correctly, IMO.  I think both are undervalued.
If any of us were half as smart as we think we are, we'd be trying to get more money from outside into the system.  We'd all be better off for it.

Yeah, I actually tossed in more BTC early this morning.
N_S
If any of us were half as smart as we think we are, we'd be trying to get more money from outside into the system.  We'd all be better off for it.

That's a fantastic point and I can say I've already recruited a couple other investors into bitcoin securities.
Activity: 420

It's not like there's anything wrong with ActM, it's just that there's simply not enough money in the system for both stocks to be priced correctly, IMO.  I think both are undervalued.

Activity: 434
What are you people that keep shutting the questioners down on? Why won't you discuss these issues? Is there anything more important to be discussing than div payout??

Here's my thing with this: alright, you have questions that you deem legitimate and feel others should deem legitimate as well. You ask these questions and get nothing in response.

What's the play now?

Do you continue to ask the same questions? You'll likely get the same response (or lack thereof). Why do you feel people need to answer your questions (as legitimate as they may be)? If people are getting fleeced for not having answers to these questions, what can you do about that? Make them answer them? I don't think so.

So, please, come and ask questions. But leave it at that. If you don't get adequate responses, just move on - there isn't anything you can do.

I didn't put StuartUK on ignore earlier because I didn't think he was intentionally trolling, just stupid.  At this point, though he seems to have seriously lost his marbles. Maybe losing so much money on ActM has obviously caused him a lot of mental duress, but either way he is starting to seem downright crazy.  A total nut-job isn't worth engaging with any more then a troll is. All he talks about is how labcoin is about to crash because of his amazing "technical analysis" (i.e. chart astrology) skills, which he never even bothers to explain.

As far as I can tell, he's not even bringing up any points, just raging, raging, raging against the dying of the light share price.

It's not like there's anything wrong with ActM, it's just that there's simply not enough money in the system for both stocks to be priced correctly, IMO.  I think both are undervalued. But stu-britannica here just can't deal with it. If he actually thinks the company is good all he has to do is hold 'til november and he should make a decent profit.

Anyway, I recommend putting him on ignore and stop filling the thread with responses to his insanity.

Waaaaaaayyy ahead of ya boss. Plus if everyone would stop quoting him I can take others off ignore.
Activity: 266
Anyway, I recommend putting him on ignore and stop filling the thread with responses to his insanity.

Another cheerleader ignoring the 'Maths question'.

Attack the person, ignore the question. You have to ask - why?
What are you people that keep shutting the questioners down on? Why won't you discuss these issues? Is there anything more important to be discussing than div payout??

Here's my thing with this: alright, you have questions that you deem legitimate and feel others should deem legitimate as well. You ask these questions and get nothing in response.

What's the play now?

Do you continue to ask the same questions? You'll likely get the same response (or lack thereof). Why do you feel people need to answer your questions (as legitimate as they may be)? If people are getting fleeced for not having answers to these questions, what can you do about that? Make them answer them? I don't think so.

So, please, come and ask questions. But leave it at that. If you don't get adequate responses, just move on - there isn't anything you can do.

I didn't put StuartUK on ignore earlier because I didn't think he was intentionally trolling, just stupid.  At this point, though he seems to have seriously lost his marbles. Maybe losing so much money on ActM has obviously caused him a lot of mental duress, but either way he is starting to seem downright crazy.  A total nut-job isn't worth engaging with any more then a troll is. All he talks about is how labcoin is about to crash because of his amazing "technical analysis" (i.e. chart astrology) skills, which he never even bothers to explain.

As far as I can tell, he's not even bringing up any points, just raging, raging, raging against the dying of the light share price.

It's not like there's anything wrong with ActM, it's just that there's simply not enough money in the system for both stocks to be priced correctly, IMO.  I think both are undervalued. But stu-britannica here just can't deal with it. If he actually thinks the company is good all he has to do is hold 'til november and he should make a decent profit.

Is that you Stuartuk ?

err no. It sounds very much like a complete scam and I would advise anyone to delete unsolicited PM's asking for your money. If you want to learn how to trade stocks all the information is available free on line on legitimate and easily findable websites.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I just got a spam e-mail:
"What a Crazy Week! Market Update Inside!!! GET THIS! (about the
stock pick tomorrow).

At this time: $.19
Date: Fri, August 30th
Company: MONARCHY RESOURCES INC
Trade: M_O-N K
Target: $1.55

My New Huge Pick Inside! Download this FREE Low-Priced Stock
Trading Course!!!"

Is that you Stuartuk ?
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
I think Labcoin has done extensive math, but are keeping it to themselves to benefit from it the most. At the end of the day, shareholders are competitors for their own shares.

OK so LC shareholders are the companies competitors? Does that worry anyone? Your own company is plotting against your share holdings and using insider information to do so?

Sounds like job for the SEC - if US investors are effected they will want to 'get involved'.

But they promised they wont sell their shares. We have their word. Roll Eyes
I think Labcoin has done extensive math, but are keeping it to themselves to benefit from it the most. At the end of the day, shareholders are competitors for their own shares.

OK so LC shareholders are the companies competitors? Does that worry anyone? Your own company is plotting against your share holdings and using insider information to do so?

Sounds like job for the SEC - if US investors are effected they will want to 'get involved'.
Activity: 434
AM is about to 'splode so I hope Labcoin gets their ducks in a row right quick. FC is about to remind everyone why he *IS* the man, but I still hope Labcoin can tag along and at least clean up a bit.

anyone noticed the Asicminer's mining wallet address received 191 bitcoins  and 70 bitcoins
see here: https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/c6f0bbcd7b0b3b17beb0f11d366234734c1dab3ef04c7f83c96e14b613c8a303
and here: https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/tx/5375b5b7fbf2f45d27bf3b7d0ce2069116926798e384621494a5baa03609bf22

I guess the FC franchising business is already on the way.  Lips sealed

But, just personal guess, we need to wait offical message from FC.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3095710
Jump to: