Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 665. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When creativex's stock is tanking you can bet he will be in other threads trying to spread some uncertainty.  Probably my least favorite security owner of them all.

Hey bud...check *THIS* out.

https://btct.co/portfolio/f8A1

This thread is crawling with trolls and cheerleaders. I'm neither, but I am a shareholder and I have some questions about what LC is doing. I'm sorry if that bothers you.

Wow I've never seen so much money in my life...
me too
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
When creativex's stock is tanking you can bet he will be in other threads trying to spread some uncertainty.  Probably my least favorite security owner of them all.

This thread is crawling with trolls and cheerleaders. I'm neither, but I am a shareholder and I have some questions about what LC is doing. I'm sorry if that bothers you.

Wow I've never seen so much money in my life...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
swede bid on ads for the forum -
there's a chance that it's for labcoin
labcoin closer to moon

Not the first time, though it was never addresses or declined from him. Smiley

He didn't win last time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
swede bid on ads for the forum -
there's a chance that it's for labcoin
labcoin closer to moon
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I"m sure most of the trolls on here actually own shares of Labcoin, but just want more.  Thats not proving much.

You may think whatever you like about my motives. I have an interest to protect and this is a risky investment managed by people that would be hard pressed to spell the word communication. I'm staying.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

I"m sure most of the trolls on here actually own shares of Labcoin, but just want more.  Thats not proving much.
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
what i don't get about these trolls is they say they don't give a jackshit about this stock yet they blow entire day away trying to troll so hard... i mean why the f.ck are you trolls still here? why so much effort if this stock doesn't mean anything to you? oh i forgot... you are here to "save" us all because you "care"...   Cheesy

I've noticed across all stocks that when the real movements happen, it has nothing to do with troll posts (TheSwede excepted). It's quite sad to watch people motivated by sheer desperation. They're putting all their effort into not failing, when they should be putting it towards succeeding.

Activity: 887
B) And LC will just stop bringing more hashpower online of course?

When did they start? Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?

Did you miss the big "IF" in my post? I put it in big fat bold font. We're talking hypothetical here.

I didn't actually, you misread either or both of our posts. Your big "IF" was attached to the 50Th/s that we hope LC brings on after the 6 3-4Th/s we're hoping they bring online next week. Which they'll only be able to do IF their chips work and IF their boards are ready...which should have been done before the chips arrived anyway.

A) The market doesn't agree with you. And we're talking about the difference of 1.4 to 20 here, 14 times as much. What do you think the right value of AM is? 0.2 BTC per share?

The comparison is completely appropriate. If LC brings 50TH online, it has already proven itself trustworthy in the same way AM did and deserves a similar valuation.

When creativex's stock is tanking you can bet he will be in other threads trying to spread some uncertainty.  Probably my least favorite security owner of them all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I can appreciated trying to troll a stock that is about to take off, but at least do it with an argument that makes some sort of sense.

They can't come up with a good argument because they are not intelligent enough to do so.
legendary
Activity: 994
Your comparing hardware to a companies stock lol, are you a 3rd world country retard yes you are from your wonderful broken engrish

* You're

it's actually very simple concept as what we are doing is mining bitcoins which is investment in itself. therefore it's a race for low $/gh and low power consumption

you can buy end user hardware today (one of worst) at significantly LOWER $/GH than what you are 'investing in' for tomorrow purely to generate dividends to recover your investment,  and ultimately make a profit

if you couldn't break even, let alone make profit yesterday, why would you invest in it at a premium tomorrow?

if LABCOIN dropped 50 TH/S right now you would be looking at 98$ for 1 GH. asicminer usb stick available now for $70/GH, blade overclock available now for $50/GH..they don't make profit mining- only make profit off sales because of scarcity of other hardware..now chips shipping and asics beginning to deploy & we are on 25$/GH already shipping, down to $19 for next time

and reality check, labcoin have said they will bring online less than 7% of that hashrate leaving you with more like, what $1392/GH
you are better off mining with GPU's LOL  Grin Grin

all the while, difficulty going up and up..it's simply nonsense to imagine buying in at 2x, 10x todays price.I wouldn't buy in at half todays price

It really saddens me when people try to evaluate a stock like Labcoin, ActM, AM etc. as if they were buying mining equipment.

I'm going to use very few words as not to confuse you.  When you purchase stock in a company, you are investing in an unknown amount of Hash power as they will be continually adding more as time goes on.  Returns could rise if the company obtains a higher percentage of total network hash rate or it could decline if they fail to keep up. Hardware sales will also be sold and profits will go towards dividends.

When you buy a piece of hardware, that hardware will always mine at a set rate and returns will diminish over time.

I can appreciated trying to troll a stock that is about to take off, but at least do it with an argument that makes some sort of sense.
Activity: 546
Your comparing hardware to a companies stock lol, are you a 3rd world country retard yes you are from your wonderful broken engrish

* You're

it's actually very simple concept as what we are doing is mining bitcoins which is investment in itself. therefore it's a race for low $/gh and low power consumption

you can buy end user hardware today (one of worst) at significantly LOWER $/GH than what you are 'investing in' for tomorrow purely to generate dividends to recover your investment,  and ultimately make a profit

if you couldn't break even, let alone make profit yesterday, why would you invest in it at a premium tomorrow?

if LABCOIN dropped 50 TH/S right now you would be looking at 98$ for 1 GH. asicminer usb stick available now for $70/GH, blade overclock available now for $50/GH..they don't make profit mining- only make profit off sales because of scarcity of other hardware..now chips shipping and asics beginning to deploy & we are on 25$/GH already shipping, down to $19 for next time

and reality check, labcoin have said they will bring online less than 7% of that hashrate leaving you with more like, what $1392/GH
you are better off mining with GPU's LOL  Grin Grin

all the while, difficulty going up and up..it's simply nonsense to imagine buying in at 2x, 10x todays price.I wouldn't buy in at half todays price

basically this, stick with promises of 28nm and smaller
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yes that is the attitude that makes you a pedantic asshole. What I said was perfectly understandable grammatically and contextually.
No shit sherlock. That's why I didn't use the phrase 'sell short' or 'short sell'. Again, short = to go short = sell. Got it yet? Fuck me.
Motley Fool? Fuck off! Stopped reading that 'for the masses' shit in the frigging nineties, motley fucking fool?! JESUS.

You're obviously quite bitter about the fact you don't know jack shit about stock terminology.  To short something always means to sell something short or else buy put options or the like.

The idea that you actually know jack shit talking about 'red engulfing candles' or whatever chartology-astrology gobbledygook you think means anything whatsoever is absurd.

What you said was 'understandable' as being something someone who doesn't know WTF they're talking about would say.
Activity: 574
so just to confirm..

If labcoin brings online 50TH, with 10m shares that's 0.005 GH/share. With a share price doubled as you state, that means ~0.007/share, which translates to ~1.4BTC/GH

anyone know the price/GH of ASICMINER USB nowadays? isn't it 0.18BTC/GH (nearly 10 times cheaper than labcoin) shipping right this moment?

how long it takes to make a profit on ASICMINER USB these days  Grin Grin Roll Eyes

You're so fucking pathetic. Disgusting

what's wrong, you see any problem in this calculations?
any wrong statements made?

looks to me labcoin many times worse than purchasing ASICMINER USB sticks
which is already worse than just keeping money in poket and holding

Could you move to the Asicminer posts and ignore this plz?

Did you miss the big "IF" in my post? I put it in big fat bold font. We're talking hypothetical here.

I didn't actually, you misread either or both of our posts. Your big "IF" was attached to the 50Th/s that we hope LC brings on after the 6 3-4Th/s we're hoping they bring online next week. Which they'll only be able to do IF their chips work and IF their boards are ready...which should have been done before the chips arrived anyway.

A) The market doesn't agree with you. And we're talking about the difference of 1.4 to 20 here, 14 times as much. What do you think the right value of AM is? 0.2 BTC per share?

The comparison is completely appropriate. If LC brings 50TH online, it has already proven itself trustworthy in the same way AM did and deserves a similar valuation.
Activity: 560
so just to confirm..

If labcoin brings online 50TH, with 10m shares that's 0.005 GH/share. With a share price doubled as you state, that means ~0.007/share, which translates to ~1.4BTC/GH

anyone know the price/GH of ASICMINER USB nowadays? isn't it 0.18BTC/GH (nearly 10 times cheaper than labcoin) shipping right this moment?

how long it takes to make a profit on ASICMINER USB these days  Grin Grin Roll Eyes

what's wrong, you see any problem in this calculations?
any wrong statements made?

looks to me labcoin many times worse than purchasing ASICMINER USB sticks
which is already worse than just keeping money in poket and holding

Activity: 560
Ignore 3rd world country FUDs lol. Anyway Labcoin is about to bring online the first THs and pay dividends with the next 2 weeks or so.
Activity: 392

Activity: 392
so just to confirm..

how long it takes to make a profit on ASICMINER USB these days  Grin Grin Roll Eyes

Jump to: