Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 660. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

You keep calling me an amateur like that's supposed to be an insult instead of it being a simple meaningless fact. I've only been investing since May and nobody pays me to do so, so yes I am an amateur. Doesn't change the fact that I'm up around 25,000% though. My investments have been a major success for me so far.

lol a self-confesed amateur who is giving people financial advice on public forums. Don't you love it. No one pays you? WOW how....unusual.

Congrats on the 25,000% increase. FECKIN LOL Wanna tell us you starting capital just to fill in the complete picture.

Luckily for me this is where the complacency and over-confidence comes in for you. I wish you well with your...500k USD?

Are you claiming you are not an amateur? That you are an investment banker or whatever they're called? The fact is, if anyone followed my advice and sold ActM to buy LC they would have made a profit. If they would have followed your advice and held ActM, they would have seen the price of their shares plummet.

My starting capital was about 0.01 BTC. Now go ahead and laugh about how poor I am but I'll be the one laughing in a couple of months time when I've turned that into 1000 BTC if my plans work out. That's an increase of 1,000,000% in about 6 months.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Labcoin is tanking. I would advise everyone to jump ship ASAP and switch to Activemining as Labcoin price is no doubt going to sink down to .001 while ACTM rises to .01...then sell ACTM and switch back to LC

this is what im planning to do and you should too!

Isn't that the opposite ?  Grin Grin

LC will go down to .001 per share while ACTM is on the way to .01

I guess this is the ActM 'troll army'

Wanna tell us in no more than 30 words how it feels?

Oh and the main force hasn't arrived yet. We are just the Scouts

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Labcoin is tanking. I would advise everyone to jump ship ASAP and switch to Activemining as Labcoin price is no doubt going to sink down to .001 while ACTM rises to .01...then sell ACTM and switch back to LC

If you want to buy before next week, try to buy @ fair price and put a bid wall. I think there was too many troll posts like yours and the f(efficiency/try) is going to the bottom. Try more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

You keep calling me an amateur like that's supposed to be an insult instead of it being a simple meaningless fact. I've only been investing since May and nobody pays me to do so, so yes I am an amateur. Doesn't change the fact that I'm up around 25,000% though. My investments have been a major success for me so far.

lol a self-confesed amateur who is giving people financial advice on public forums. Don't you love it. No one pays you? WOW how....unusual.

Congrats on the 25,000% increase. FECKIN LOL Wanna tell us you starting capital just to fill in the complete picture.

Luckily for me this is where the complacency and over-confidence comes in for you. I wish you well with your...500k USD?

You shameless.

Actually I agree. LC chips are like not even designed yet? And like where are the guys answering our questions, it's only FAN BOYS on here. I'm getting out, if you do the same you will be rich. 25k% increase! friggin LOLZ
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I guess this is the ActM 'troll army'
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Great. There goes another page of the LC thread.

Did everyone enjoy that?

Productive wasn't it.

Imagine that but with 'Official PR' posts mixed in with it all which are all lost under a blanket of Troll posts.

That's day to day life in the ACtM Official thread.

I don't want you to feel sorry for our little asses.

Just wanted you to know our pain.

Intimately.

Welcome to page two of the' New Improved' (TM) LabCoin thread.

Some more Trolls will be along shortly.

Grin

TL;DR: Our stock is tanking.  We're butthurt.  So we're going to go troll the labcoin thread.

Congrats on that.

That's exactly how it works round here. That's why LABCOIN is up 100% from .002 level around 6days ago when Mabsark started telling people on the ACtM thread to sell and buy LC.  funny huh. Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

Then you wont have any trouble quoting me saying that Labcoin has no future will you?

Do you think I can be arsed checking through all of your self-obsessed moronic 'follow me' posts? I got news for you, I can't.  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Did everyone enjoy that?

Productive wasn't it.

Imagine that but with 'Official PR' posts mixed in with it all which are all lost under a blanket of Troll posts.

Intimately.

Grin

TL;DR: ActM stock is tanking.  We're butthurt.  So we're going to go troll the labcoin thread.

Congrats on that.

legendary

I actually do see a long term future for Labcoin.

Not what you've been saying on the ACtM thread now is it Mabsark.

Then you wont have any trouble quoting me saying that Labcoin has no future will you?
legendary

To point out the hypocrisy of an ActM board member claiming that nobody has seen LC's chips.

Says the cretin who will dump LC shares as soon as he can to get back into ACtM.

Check his post history, it's all in there, his plans all laid out, like the amateur he is.

I can get back into ActM any time I want to and I've stated on many occasions that will likely be around the beginning of November. You see, unlike you, I'm here to make profit, not worship some company like a deranged fanboy.

Did everyone enjoy that?

Productive wasn't it.

Intimately.

Grin

I actually do see a long term future for Labcoin.

Not what you've been saying on the ACtM thread now is it Mabsark.
Activity: 392

It's only the ActM shareholders who get emotional when people dump the stock, since the shares are mainly held aloft by wishful thinking, and any negativity threatens the whole thing until they get their chips.

ACtM has been under a sustained attack from paid trolls for over a month. Once you get a taste of that here you will be getting 'emotional' believe me.

btw I'm not emotional right now, I'm being a very very effective troll - don't you think lol.
Except I am telling the truth. That's the wonderful thing here, if I just tell the truth I might save some investors some cash.

PRICE COLLAPSE IS COMING - CHIPS WILL NOT BE READY BEFORE THEY BECOME OBSOLETE.

If you really think the price is going to tank to less then 0.0009, you can buy some of the put options available,

LOL no chance I'm touching this pile of poison - and it will be 6 or 7 days for the count down to complete, total dumb ass.

I spent my last btc on ACtM today on btc.co.

Bought a few thousand at .003 and just sold the last of them at .004. That's 30% profit in a DAY. How do you like that?

This pathetic stock has been stagnating like a dead cow for WAY too long. Like watching paint dry.
Jump to: